Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by krazykarl View Post
    How would this stack with EBOL?
    Probably very well, EBOL has some ingredients in it that boost tesosterone as well but from different angles than this one. They would probably have a synergistic effect.
    Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    Not sure if I should be asking this here but has anyone who's used this product experienced increased shedding or hair loss?
    From what I have seen from reviews and logs there hasn't been anything like that reported.
    Originally Posted by Ryan314 View Post
    How does this compare to Novedex XT?

Can it be stacked with something else, like Activate Xtreme?
    Well they are both testosterone boosters that are based on aromatase inhibitors (each product has 2 AI's) that each that bloodwork showing that they actually increase test.

Formadrol in addition to 2 AI's, it also has a natural SERM (Ellagic Acid) and something that increases sensitivity of androgen receptors (Sodium Caprylate).

I bet stacking it with something that decreases SHBG like Activate Xtreme would work wonders (serious).

Back when BB.COM sold Novedex XT I would stack it with bulk Divanil pills from *********** and the results were amazing, I gained a lot of my strength during those times. The acne wasn't fun though.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Germanic View Post
    Probably very well, EBOL has some ingredients in it that boost tesosterone as well but from different angles than this one. They would probably have a synergistic effect.

From what I have seen from reviews and logs there hasn't been anything like that reported.

Well they are both testosterone boosters that are based on aromatase inhibitors (each product has 2 AI's) that each that bloodwork showing that they actually increase test.

Formadrol in addition to 2 AI's, it also has a natural SERM (Ellagic Acid) and something that increases sensitivity of androgen receptors (Sodium Caprylate).
    Sounds pretty on point to me! I'm not sure you want to stack the two AI products but stacking with E-bol would work for sure! The ecdy can protect the liver and amplify the effects of testosterone if I remember correctly, so they would work together pretty well!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah stacking with ebol could be damn sweet.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so i can just take this without stacking it with anything else?

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -DRENN- View Post
    so i can just take this without stacking it with anything else?
    Ya, no need for anything else unless you want.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i think i may run formadrol + ebol + the blueprint workout here in the future

hopefully some solid gainz
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    About to order 2 bottles. I have some questions about this product though.
    I know it's just a working natty test boosters but can you stack it with anything to make the "cycle" more effective?
    Also, would it be safe to take 8 caps a day instead of 4? Would I benefit from that more? (I believe Germanic is doing that, might ask him :P).
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Dodoz View Post
    I know it's just a working natty test boosters but can you stack it with anything to make the "cycle" more effective?
    Also, would it be safe to take 8 caps a day instead of 4? Would I benefit from that more? (I believe Germanic is doing that, might ask him :P).
    Yo, saw you posted here. If I had the money I'd stack it with a divanil type product to decrease SHBG and increase free test. Driven Sports Activate Xtreme is pretty awesome for that.

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yo, saw you posted here. If I had the money I'd stack it with a divanil type product to decrease SHBG and increase free test. Driven Sports Activate Xtreme is pretty awesome for that.
    Oh, so the driven sports activate xtreme is a divanil product that will increase the free testosterone levels by reducing SHBG, which would slightly reduce the total testosterone levels but it will still be beneficial, right?

Testosterone and estradiol circulate in the bloodstream, bound mostly to SHBG and to some degree bound to serum albumin. Only a small fraction is unbound, or "free," and thus biologically active and able to enter a cell and activate its receptor. The SHBG inhibits the function of these hormones. Thus bioavailability of sex hormones is influenced by the level of SHBG. SHBG has a higher affinity for Dihydrotestosterone than for Testosterone or for Estradiol making it essential in women for regulating the bio-availability of Dihydrotestosterone.

So free testosterone = the thing that actually helps build muscle? Is free testosterone the only thing i should really care about increasing? So by taking it, i would kind of transfer the testosterone from SHBG to free blood-floating ready to use testosterone?

If so, I'm getting both =)

IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stacking with herbal T-boosters is always a nice way to go. DS AX is solid and would be great to use with Formadrol.

I would recommend no more than 5 caps/day.

Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    Stacking with herbal T-boosters is always a nice way to go. DS AX is solid and would be great to use with Formadrol.

I would recommend no more than 5 caps/day.
    sup, got 2 bottles of formadrol and 1 bottle of Anabolic Innovations TestoPRO (divanil)

I guess ill take 5-6 caps of formadrol a day and the normal recommended dose of testopro (about 2grams of divanil a day from those)

sup, got 2 bottles of formadrol and 1 bottle of Anabolic Innovations TestoPRO (divanil)

I guess ill take 5-6 caps of formadrol a day and the normal recommended dose of testopro (about 2grams of divanil a day from those)
    in for acne and strength gains out the wazoo.

in for acne and strength gains out the wazoo.
    ill bulk to 240 and outlift u eventually. fuk the bodybuilding skinny******* bs, ill go full retard strength mode nao. brb stealin ur routines =D

ill bulk to 240 and outlift u eventually. fuk the bodybuilding skinny******* bs, ill go full retard strength mode nao. brb stealin ur routines =D
    NOOOOO!

ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    will this increase sex drive/libido?

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ALLdaytoday View Post
    Mainly increases aggression for me. Libido does stay normal to higher though as well.

Originally Posted by ALLdaytoday View Post
    My libido is definitely higher (srs). Balls feel like they are bigger.

My libido is definitely higher (srs). Balls feel like they are bigger.
    haha perfect :P

Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I did some research on ursolic acid and ellaic acid(ingredient #1 and #4 on your list) before I bought Anadraulic State: GT

here is one study on Ursolic acid and its effect as an AI: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...dd1d8619a0a7c1

Here is a study on ellagic acid as a SERM - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16190622
    http://www.gletc.com- Great Lakes Elite Track Club

Originally Posted by muscleman420 View Post

2. 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One

searched this as well and found people arguing on other forums whether or not it was androsterone or not. is it? if not then what?
    Since the others were answered, I'll address this one:

This is essentially 7,8-benz; an ingredient found in products such as Arom-X and Sustain Alpha.

It has been shown in literature (no studies on my PC but I can grab them if you really need to see them) to stimulate LH production thus increasing testosterone production and fertility.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    Ya, no need for anything else unless you want.
    Where you at in Novi brah? I just moved into Holly ( close to Waterford )

Originally Posted by muscleman420 View Post
    cool. studies would be great i searched and could not find.
    Let me dig up the benz study. I'm swamped at work right now but I'll try to make some time towards the end of the day to find and post it.

MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey IC, the formadrol sounds like a damn winner for sure as a PCT and just taken alone. How do you think it would stack up with reversitol v2?? i have 2 bottles of reversitol v2 and 1 bottle of formadrol. if you think it would work out well, then how many of each would you suggest i take?? thanks in advance man!
    "Direction in Fitness, Creates Direction in Life."

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=517217763&posted=1#post517217763

quickshot223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Years later...

I saw this thread and went to the site and ordered...

I never received my order or a response from customer service

This is more of a disclaimer to anyone who may find this and order it...you will likely not receive your order 😑