Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's correct, that a n=1 is really nothing more than interesting data and the start of our testing. The results are obviously preliminary and although they are not conclusive, they are exciting and we wanted to share them.

The big question is really why we are not seeing muscle growth with test levels at 1000-1300 range as in all the studies (6-OXO, Novedex etc...) and we are working on this one. I posted this to AM, might be interesting:

"We report herein that daily treatment of male rats with 50, 100 or 150 mg quercetin per kg body weight. Concomitantly, serum testosterone levels were increased by 1.79-, 1.83- and 3.48-fold, while serum dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels were 125%, 92% and 73% of the control. A slight increase in prostate weight coupled with dilated prostate lumens full of secretory materials were observed."

Quercetin is a 17bHSD inhibitor which is going to also boost testosterone levels by inhibiting the conversion to androstenedione and clearly does other things as well.

Also, you have some other good stuff in there:

"The aqueous extract of Z. officinale significantly increased in the relative weight of the testis, the serum testosterone level, testicular cholesterol level and epididymal a-glucosidase activity."

In looking at the newest stuff on D-Aspartate which is ALL the rage right now, what it shows is that in the testis you get a preferred conversion of cholesterol to active hormones with the addition of D-Asparate. Look at Ginger, it seems to be working via the same mechanism, which would give you an extra bump, you get the AI/SERM stimulation and then the ability of the testes to respond to that stimulation with more raw materials.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10050750

So, something in the Ginger is shuttling more cholesterol to be converted to steroid hormones possibly similar to D-Aspartic Acid. I mean the results on D-Aspartic Acid defy logic to me too.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by legalgear View Post
    The big question is really why we are not seeing muscle growth with test levels at 1000-1300 range as in all the studies (6-OXO, Novedex etc...) .
    This is indeed the real question. Has there ever been any evidence to support increases in lean body mass from aromatase inhibitors or herbal testosterone boosters?

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, there hasn't to my knowledge.

Still, you have to admit the theory on the Ginger with an AI/SERM is an interesting one. I am amazed at what they are squeezing out of D-Aspartate, it's pretty impressive. So, if Ginger has similar function, maybe that with Quercetin is a winning combo.

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Would you suggest this after a mild pulse cycle?
    I would actually suggest it ON a mild pulse cycle.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    The real question here is wether or not the increase in testosterone is gonna lead to anything more than increase libido.

Also, n=1 means ZILCH. Not to mention that the time of each test and methods are not mentioned.

But the real question here is will this sort of increase even elicit any favorable response other than a few more hard ons?
    Please think about what you just posted.

(1)There is FAR MORE to libido than testosterone.
    (2) If high testosterone levels mean nothing, what's the point of HRT, TRT, AAS, test boosters, etc., etc., etc.
    (3) Testosterone is a proven anti-depressant. Higher test = better mood.
    (4) Testosterone is strongly related to muscle growth, repair, and recovery.

...dude, I could keep going. - Do you hate testosterone? Do you hate feeling good?
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Would you suggest this after a mild pulse cycle?
    I would also agree that using that while on a mild pulse cycle would give you great benefits.
    Aaron Heidebreicht
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder
    LG Sciences Athlete

TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNaturalLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    rebound occurs AFTER the AI is discontinued. When taking the AI, yes the body will increase the production of aromatase (although it depends on the aromatase inhibitor whether or not aromatase will remain in homeostasis) but it will only attempt to keep estrogen levels at baseline (men have estrogen receptors which sense this). Rebound will occur after because the inhibitor is rapidly pulled away and you are left with a bunch of aromatase to convert to testosterone. this is kinda off topic anyway..

i have voiced my concerns and made them very clear. i will not question the validity of the bloodwork or whats in the product, but the 3x increase in estrogen is very alarming and is not in any way possible from an AI during use.

good luck with the product and i am happy that you guys at least attempted to get bloodwork unlike many other companies.

btw, resolve, if you are affiliated with a company put your affiliation in your sig.

The 3 times in crease in Estrogen narturally will occur when test levels are raised to a certain point. It has happened in numerous studies by other companies besides LG(just check out Gaspari's study on Novedex XT). This is more than a possiblity, for someone sounding as if they know everything about the endocrine system I hope you have a masters degree or higher to show for it.
    Aaron Heidebreicht
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder
    LG Sciences Athlete

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also, n=1 means ZILCH. Not to mention that the time of each test and methods are not mentioned.
    I also wonder why they didn't scan the lab's name(or the tested subject's name). No hate, just wondering.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RebuildMe View Post
    I also wonder why they didn't scan the lab's name(or the tested subject's name). No hate, just wondering.
    Probably had the persons name/info. No big deal.

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok, gotcha.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey seroius question, what is your background (education) btw? You are usually quite informative on the boards and find your posts interesting generally.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    Please think about what you just posted.

(1)There is FAR MORE to libido than testosterone.
    (2) If high testosterone levels mean nothing, what's the point of HRT, TRT, AAS, test boosters, etc., etc., etc.
    (3) Testosterone is a proven anti-depressant. Higher test = better mood.
    (4) Testosterone is strongly related to muscle growth, repair, and recovery.

...dude, I could keep going. - Do you hate testosterone? Do you hate feeling good?
    I did think about it. My point is that while test boosters do 'work' [they increase blood testosterone concentration] that there is really not much evidence showing that they are effective at adding lean mass beyond what someone would experience normally. Which is why I asked if the blood concentrations that we often see achieved through using otc products have ever demonstrated the ability to support significantly increasing lean mass.

In response to your questions/comments

1) I'm well aware of that, but this has little to nothing to do with my original point.

2) I didn't say high testosterone means nothing. Far from it actually. I said that I've never seen any evidence showing that the testosterone levels achieved through using certain supplements support any significant gains in lean mass over a placebo. The 'point' of HRT, TRT, etc is to supplement androgens in hypogonadal men with the intent of achieving healthy testosterone concentrations. When taken [abused] in supra-physiological doses, increases in muscle mass are apparent (duh). This scenario is far different than someone taking a test booster. Concentrations achieved are much much higher. Another thing that occurs when using testosterone injections is that the body is supplied with a sustained release of testosterone, where as naturally test levels peak in the morning and decline through the afternoon. So bodybuilders injecting compounds like test enanthate will not only benefit from testosterone levels that are higher than their body can ever produce naturally, but these elevated concentrations are stable. HUGE differences here.

3) Testosterone can help some men suffering depression. Usually patients who benefit from this are hypogonadal [suffer low T levels]. It is less likely that someone who's test levels are normal will notice the same effect. Once again though, I'm not sure what this has to do with my original statement.

4) Testosterone is definitely related to growth, repair, and recovery. And at higher concentrations it works profoundly well increasing lean mass. What I'm saying is that I doubt the extent to which test boosters increase concentrations is gonna lead to any of those things.

Here's an example of what I'm getting at. Can cyanide kill you? Sure. Will the amount of cyanide found in cyanocobalamin that comes from so many multivitamin supplements be of any harm? No. You would have to take in much much more cyanide before you'd start suffering symptoms of poisoning. Likewise, unless someone can prove me wrong, I'm going to suggest that increased testosterone levels from a test booster are not going to be sufficient enough to see the significant anabolic response that we do when people use testosterone injections. Hope that makes sense...

Personally, for increase in muscle mass - my moneys going towards various carnitine's and arachidonic acid.

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Hey seroius question, what is your background (education) btw? You are usually quite informative on the boards and find your posts interesting generally.
    Check your CP

IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't have issues with the safety of AA? I have a hard time taking it after reading some literature on it.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't have issues with the safety of AA? I have a hard time taking it after reading some literature on it.
    ArA has never been proven dangerous in active males/females. To those that live a sedentary life, it would obviously cause more harm than good.

It's in baby food ffs.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think chasinskurt we can agree on one thing, Formadrol Extreme cetainly, in this subject increased test significantly, only slightly increasing estrogen and the test:est ratio was positively increased.

Whether this increase in test (free and total) as well as an increase in test:est ratio can be positively associated with an increase in LBM is another debate I suppose, and really one that can take on any company that produces test boosting products.

I guess at the very least this blood work has shown the ingredients in Formadrol Extreme certainly increase test and free test hugely.

Eric has mentioend further testing on LG products and these shall also be released to the public as results come in.

Assuming that the user doesn't have an inflammatory disease, then no. I'd have no problem at all taking ara.

biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalLG View Post
    Awesome results on this product. I have used the Formadrol twice and I actually liked it just as well as the Methyl 1d. I had great results using it as a PCT, Im now taking Natadrol and in 8 weeks will use the Formadrol as a PCT product. Karim-let me know how your gf does on that, I havent heard of a female using it before.
    Yeah bro. I have her on Formadrol Extreme and V2 stack. Most of, if not all her competition will be on Anavar, Nolva, Aromasin, Test, etc. She has great genetics, a work ethic and discipline that's second to none, so I know she can make an impact at her national qualifier in May.
    To me it makes perfect sense for a woman trying to lean out, to control estrogen levels. I'll keep everyone posted on her results.
    Last edited by biggkarim; 02-26-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Masters Powerlifter
    Masters Bodybuilder
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    NFPT Advanced Sports Nutritionist

Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    Yeah bro. I have her on Formadrol Extreme and V2 stack. Most of, if not all her competition will be on Anavar, Nolva, Aromasin, Test, etc. She has great genetics, a work ethic and discipline that's second to none, so I know she can make an impact at her national qualifier in May.
    To me it makes perfect sense for a woman trying to lean out, to control estrogen levels. I'll keep everyone posted on her results.
    Yeah it does make sense trying to control estrogen for a female would help her stay leaner and dryer. Thats great that she is natural and going up against that type of competition, I did a national NPC show this past year and placed 3rd in my class out of 8. But it is a challenge for Naturals to go up against those who use more than just supplements. I wish her the best!
    Aaron Heidebreicht
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder
    LG Sciences Athlete

Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    Good luck to her, Karim!

Formadrol is great for women from what I can tell. It's a mild product but has amazing results on hormonal levels as we can see. - Have you thought about having her try Natadrol?...I'm still very interested to see what that may do for a woman.

Good luck to her, Karim!

Formadrol is great for women from what I can tell. It's a mild product but has amazing results on hormonal levels as we can see. - Have you thought about having her try Natadrol?...I'm still very interested to see what that may do for a woman.
    Recent bloods:
    Well had my 2 week blood results done Monday morning by my Endo Dr. Williams in Louisville. My cycle was a 28 day Teifecta stack run where i maxed out at 8 caps a day on the m1d and the MM. My finishng Blood was a s follows

Testosterone Total------[N] 552ng/dl----(250-1100)
    Testosterone Free------ [N] 161ng/dl----(46.0-224.0)
    Testosterone Bioavailable [N] 355ng/dl----(110-575)

Estradiol,Free LC/MS/MS (32551N)
    Estardiol,Free----0.21pg/ml----(<=0.45)
    Estradiol, % Free---- [L] 1.12%-----(1.25-1.85)
    Estradiol,------6pg/ml------(<=29)

Prolactin------4.6ng/ml------(2.0-18.0)

Pretty Normal i will say. My PCT has consisted of

OEP 2/1
    Prime 3/3
    Formadrol Extreme 4/4/3/2
    ASGT 2 scoops a day 1 on off days

Nothing there that should have effected my hormone levels other then Formadrol so here is my results

Testosterone Total----[N] 712ng/dl----(250-1100)
    Testosterone Free------ [HN] 203ng/dl----(46.0-224.0)
    Testosterone Bioavailable [N] 418ng/dl----(110-575)

Pretty good improvements here im up on everything but im not sure what Test Bioavailability is???

Estradiol,Free LC/MS/MS (31521N)
    Estardiol,Free--0.36pg/ml--(<=0.45)
    Estradiol, % Free---- [HN] 1.72%-----(1.25-1.85)
    Estradiol,---19pg/ml---(<=29)

Prolactin------4.1ng/ml------(2.0-18.0)

ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is this suppliment going to hurt your own bodys natural test production? or effect it in anyway? i know trt hurts it by preventing the body to make its own. does this have any effects like that?

and i have tried activate x and novedext combo for like 2-3 weeks and my sex drive actually felt like it was going lower.. so is it a good idea to try this one?

my levels i just checked are 297 which is preety low for a 25 year old right?

also, as soon as i stop using it, will my test levels go back to where it was before i started? thanks in advance
    Last edited by ALLdaytoday; 05-06-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Originally Posted by ALLdaytoday View Post
    is this suppliment going to hurt your own bodys natural test production? or effect it in anyway? i know trt hurts it by preventing the body to make its own. does this have any effects like that?

and i have tried activate x and novedext combo for like 2-3 weeks and my sex drive actually felt like it was going lower.. so is it a good idea to try this one?

my levels i just checked are 297 which is preety low for a 25 year old right?

also, as soon as i stop using it, will my test levels go back to where it was before i started? thanks in advance
    No, it boosts your natural testosterone production, not suppresses it.

Your test levels will slowly return to baseline, yes.

Also to let everyone know this test booster will not make you fail a drug screen for Natural Shows. It helps elevate your natural levels in a safe manner without the side effects of a pro steroid product. I used it the final 4 weeks of my contest prep and it really made a huge difference in the way I felt and strength I had.
    Aaron Heidebreicht
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder
    LG Sciences Athlete

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just want solid fat loss lol
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy cow, that's awesome! Keep up the good work LG!

Originally Posted by Anders0n74 View Post
    Holy cow, that's awesome! Keep up the good work LG!
    Thanks for the support man!!

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5 more weeks til I can run this and ASGT stacked, going to be awesome
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

Originally Posted by obesebeast View Post
    5 more weeks til I can run this and ASGT stacked, going to be awesome
    Prepare for some sweet aggression then!!

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    How would this stack with EBOL?
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if I should be asking this here but has anyone who's used this product experienced increased shedding or hair loss?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How does this compare to Novedex XT?

Can it be stacked with something else, like Activate Xtreme?