preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Im losing strength :(

So normally i do my sets on bench with 135 10 reps. But the last 2 weeks i havent been able to do it 10 times sometimes ill get lucky on the first set but then even with dumbells i usually use 45s and lately even just 40s are hard. Nothing about my diet has changed and im losing weight and strength i have lost 10 pounds in the last week and a half. Now im sure some of that was water weight but not all of it. If you have any ideas of why this is happening please let me know!

synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It may be time for a week off
    RIP Frvrmuscle

ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by synapzee View Post
    It may be time for a week off
    this x2

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ckjdinnj View Post
    this x2
    x3.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or switch it up, now do tons of inclines and less or none flat bench. Every time you hit a platu switch and work hard at another exercise...thats what i do.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    Or switch it up, now do tons of inclines and less or none flat bench. Every time you hit a platu switch and work hard at another exercise...thats what i do.
    not this x2

cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by preston_jep View Post
    So normally i do my sets on bench with 135 10 reps. But the last 2 weeks i havent been able to do it 10 times sometimes ill get lucky on the first set but then even with dumbells i usually use 45s and lately even just 40s are hard. Nothing about my diet has changed and im losing weight and strength i have lost 10 pounds in the last week and a half. Now im sure some of that was water weight but not all of it. If you have any ideas of why this is happening please let me know!

so im guessing ur coming off creatine?? a decrease in strength and weight is to be suspected.. some ppl dont experience as dramatic decline as u but every1 is different

to counter just eat to fill the void... eat, eat, eat = gaining weight back = gaining strength back
    Rebuilding.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not this x2
    Haha who do you think he will listen to, results dont lie. Plus i just became a personal trainer.

Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Did you just stop taking creatine?

And maybe its time for a week off.. Remember your not growing when your working out. Your growing when your resting and rebuilding. Take a week break and come back strong and ready.

If the problem keeps up, see a doctor! Because you never know it might be a serious issue
    ftw

Haha who do you think he will listen to, results dont lie. Plus i just became a personal trainer.
    lol i just said that as a joke.

lol i just said that as a joke.
    Sorry i have anger problems, ill repp you as soon as i can.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The fact that you lost 10lbs in a week probably something has to do w/ it

preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like this idea, i barely do incline so that might help! if it doesnt ill take a week off.

No im not coming off creatine, i have been using NO Shotgun for little over a month but im still using it...

I like this idea, i barely do incline so that might help! if it doesnt ill take a week off.

No im not coming off creatine, i have been using NO Shotgun for little over a month but im still using it...
    Yea man, incline is what makes your chest look bigger too. Do incline dumbell press, then incline barbell press (Bar or smith) then some incline fly's. Also finish your chest with push-ups. Keep doing sets untill you cant do 10 anymore =)

Yea man, incline is what makes your chest look bigger too. Do incline dumbell press, then incline barbell press (Bar or smith) then some incline fly's. Also finish your chest with push-ups. Keep doing sets untill you cant do 10 anymore =)
    thanks alot man ill have to try it out. you have any routines you would recomend? mine is kinda all over the place

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks alot man ill have to try it out. you have any routines you would recomend? mine is kinda all over the place
    When you have a little more experience...Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Routine

Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    When you have a little more experience...Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Routine
    well that doesnt really help right now, thanks though.... lol I like your name man