MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

how much BF can you lose per week...

on an "Extreme Deficit" diet.

I.E. Maintenance Calc. says I need a little over 2800cals to maintain my weight. Extreme Deficit is a little over 1700cals.

Considering the fact that i'm an "above average"-sized teen (obv not "big" compared to 90% of BB's teens) it's probably more around 2900-3000 for maintenance and 1900-2100 for extreme deficit.

Judging by this, assuming my diet plan is half of body weight in grams of protein, low carbs, low fat, how many lbs of fat can I lose per week?

Last checked BF % said I was at 15.6 %

reps for useful reply/replies
    >>Member of the "I lost 100lbs Club" !<< :D

censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look into KETO. They recomend;

1g / lbs of Body Weight for protien.. about 200grms
    111g of fats
    and 50-60g carbs.

w/ a 1day high carb cheat

I've been doing this for a week and am loosing weight while maintaining strength and muscle mass. Mind you its only been a week.

If your looking at dropping just fat this is probably the way to go. PM me if you want me to keep you updated with my progress before you decide to try something as ****ed up as a high fat diet. lol

As for your original question.. if your using the deficit program anything under 500 cal cut usually results in muscle loss as well. I wouldn't recommend a extreme deficit.. but other people may have differing op-pinions.

Good luck either way!
    You can walk outisde and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    -Henry Rollins

MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by censored View Post
    look into KETO. They recomend;

1g / lbs of Body Weight for protien.. about 200grms
    111g of fats
    and 50-60g carbs.

w/ a 1day high carb cheat

I've been doing this for a week and am loosing weight while maintaining strength and muscle mass. Mind you its only been a week.

If your looking at dropping just fat this is probably the way to go. PM me if you want me to keep you updated with my progress before you decide to try something as ****ed up as a high fat diet. lol

As for your original question.. if your using the deficit program anything under 500 cal cut usually results in muscle loss as well. I wouldn't recommend a extreme deficit.. but other people may have differing op-pinions.

Good luck either way!
    PM'd + reps ^_^
    >>Member of the "I lost 100lbs Club" !<< :D