Registered User treadhead_tanker's Avatar
    treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TreadHeads' Double T Transformational Log

Well, I'm kicking off this challenge today and I gotta tell you that I am pretty pumped about it. I've never been big into working out a lot but I've recently decided that I was doing nothing but holding myself back. I want to be a better me so bad I can taste it. I already know this road is gonna be tough, I'm a soldier in the US Army and I'm also currently deployed to Iraq. I will have to fit my everyday workout to my mission schedule, but you know what that ain't gonna stop me. I can barely think of a few other things I have wanted this bad. Wait scratch that, - things I've NEEDED this bad. I have made the promise to myself to become better, stronger, faster and all around more powerful. Not much else to say other than I would greatly appreciate any help you guys and gals out there can provide. Whether it be workout routines or just some advice you think might benifit me.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by treadhead_tanker View Post
    Well, I'm kicking off this challenge today and I gotta tell you that I am pretty pumped about it. I've never been big into working out a lot but I've recently decided that I was doing nothing but holding myself back. I want to be a better me so bad I can taste it. I already know this road is gonna be tough, I'm a soldier in the US Army and I'm also currently deployed to Iraq. I will have to fit my everyday workout to my mission schedule, but you know what that ain't gonna stop me. I can barely think of a few other things I have wanted this bad. Wait scratch that, - things I've NEEDED this bad. I have made the promise to myself to become better, stronger, faster and all around more powerful. Not much else to say other than I would greatly appreciate any help you guys and gals out there can provide. Whether it be workout routines or just some advice you think might benifit me.
    WOW! First off, I want to say thank you for what you are doing to protect me and this great nation. If you have ANY questions whatsoever, post them here, or private message me, and I will be happy to help you out! Good luck!

RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickinKY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First, let me say "Thank You"! I have so much respect for our service men and women.....If not for you, it's hard tellin' where we'd be right now.

Second, let me say "sub'd"

Go for it man!

castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you for your service and good luck with your goals and the contest.
    If have any questions please ask, we are all here to help each other.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) treadhead_tanker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank You all for your support, it means a lot to me to hear your appreciation for the service. Not everyone can appreciate the ultimate sacrifice some of our guys have made for our country. The questions I had about working out in general mostly revolve around actual exercises. I understand the rotation of muscle groups being worked out day by day, the part that I struggle with is for example: Its Bicept and Tricept day, and all I can think of in order to work them out is to get on a cable machine and do curls for bicepts. Tricepts, I don't even know what the exercise is called but it's like instead of curling up your pushing away straight to the ground. Or instead of a cable machine, ill use some dumbells and do the same thing. The problem is that I dont know if thats really benifiting me as much as it could be or is there another exercise that im not aware of that can benifit me more. Thats the main problem I'm facing. I know all the basic stuff like bench press and incline and decline press and rows and squats and all the basic jazz. I really need help fomulating a routine with multiply exercises that will allow me to truely benifit from my workout. I know this is probily a lot to ask. Its almost like you gotta train a novice but I promise I am an apt pupil. It doesnt help that our computers we get to use over here have high security protocoles that prevent me from doing any real kind of studing on the web. So if anyone is willing to teach I am ready to learn. Thanks again, you all are very supportive and thats gives me a lot of motivation.
    Last edited by treadhead_tanker; 02-24-2010 at 10:28 AM.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by treadhead_tanker View Post
    Thank You all for your support, it means a lot to me to hear your appreciation for the service. Not everyone can appreciate the ultimate sacrifice some of our guys have made for our country. The questions I had about working out in general mostly revolve around actual exercises. I understand the rotation of muscle groups being worked out day by day, the part that I struggle with is for example: Its Bicept and Tricept day, and all I can think of in order to work them out is to get on a cable machine and do curls for bicepts. Tricepts, I don't even know what the exercise is called but it's like instead of curling up your pushing away straight to the ground. Or instead of a cable machine, ill use some dumbells and do the same thing. The problem is that I dont know if thats really benifiting me as much as it could be or is there another exercise that im not aware of that can benifit me more. Thats the main problem I'm facing. I know all the basic stuff like bench press and incline and decline press and rows and squats and all the basic jazz. I really need help fomulating a routine with multiply exercises that will allow me to truely benifit from my workout. I know this is probily a lot to ask. Its almost like you gotta train a novice but I promise I am an apt pupil. It doesnt help that our computers we get to use over here have high security protocoles that prevent me from doing any real kind of studing on the web. So if anyone is willing to teach I am ready to learn. Thanks again, you all are very supportive and thats gives me a lot of motivation.
    hey bro thanks not sure if you can get to this part of the site due to your "high security protocals" but this as helped me a lot in not only different excercises but the proper form.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/
    The only place "success" comes before "work" is in the dictionary!

If it is to be it is up to me!

One thing I love about the iron is that it doesn't lie or change its mind, 50 pounds is always 50 pounds.

"So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets with an immovable object." Joker, Dark Knight.

Follow my Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121182401

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Airborne Vet here with a Marine Son in Afgan checking in!
    Psalm 121

24 Feb 2010 Day 1-Week 1

Alright so I have been looking around and I'm starting to get a feel for how this works. Well today I didn't that much attention to what I ate. So I will have to keep a log with me as I go through the day. Well as far as what I did in the gym today was this

Chest-

Bench Press:
    185x4 3 sets - only 1 on last set
    165x6 3 sets - only 5 on last set

Elevated Push-ups
    x42

Bicepts-

Cable Curls:
    120x20 3 sets

Curl Bar:
    95x5 3 sets - but immediatly after each set went right into overhead press 95x10 for 3 sets

Tricepts-

Push to ground thing:
    120x20-130x15-140x10 - struggled very hard on that last set

Well that was about all I could think of to do for today. Also on each set I would take about a minute break.

Supplements:

2 scoops N.O. explode - pre workout
    2 scoops Cellmass - post workout

I'm still waiting on my NO Beta and CreaDyl to get in. I sent a message down the line to a friend that works the customs port for all mail entering Iraq and he gonna expedite the shipping for me. Should be here in 2-3 days if it leave NY before thursday. I'm pumped to get it in.

Well from what I've seen through the posts on this thread there are a lot of different supplements going around. I'm just curious if there is something I should add to my diet to help out my progress. Recommendation are badly needed, recommendations about anything I can improve or change to be ultimatly more successful would be greatly appreciated.

I'm gonna start logging day by day workout routines, along with changes in my body. Hopefully that will help narrow down a little on the routine I need to be using.

Well till tommorow, STAY PUMPED
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Airborne Vet here with a Marine Son in Afgan checking in!
    HOOAH, thats awesome brother, what was your unit?

P.S. I pray for a safe return of your son.
    Last edited by treadhead_tanker; 02-24-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by The_10_2s View Post
    hey bro thanks not sure if you can get to this part of the site due to your "high security protocals" but this as helped me a lot in not only different excercises but the proper form.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/
    Thank you, I am deffinately gonna have to sit down and look through all of it.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    WOW! First off, I want to say thank you for what you are doing to protect me and this great nation. If you have ANY questions whatsoever, post them here, or private message me, and I will be happy to help you out! Good luck!
    Thank you for the support, I won't lie to myself, I am most deffinatly gonna need it.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by RickinKY View Post
    First, let me say "Thank You"! I have so much respect for our service men and women.....If not for you, it's hard tellin' where we'd be right now.

Second, let me say "sub'd"

Go for it man!
    Thank you so much, I appreciate the respect. A quick question, might be kinda dumb but what does sub'd mean?
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by castille View Post
    Thank you for your service and good luck with your goals and the contest.
    If have any questions please ask, we are all here to help each other.
    Thank you, I truely appreciate that. Also love the tag. Never truer words spoken.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just saw where you are from Columbus, GA, too! I'm from Carrollton! Represent for the GA folks!

Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats on entering the challenge. I am a former Marine myself. You take care out there, God Speed!
    I thank God in everything that I do because God allows me to do it!

Manimal Get Strong

25 Feb 2010

Alright well I kinda got screwed over today on my workout but I tried to make due with what I had. I got sent to a foward operating base to drop people off and pick more up. So I was forced just to do regular PT, army style, I wasnt able to hit the gym. Its all good though I'll just hit the gym twice as hard tommorow. I can't let any days slip by.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

26 Feb 2010 Day 3 - Week 1

Alright so like I promised I doubled my workout today and I am beat. Its hard just to type this. So I decided since I couldn't workout yesterday I will stack yesterdays workout on today. Yesterday was legs and abs, and then today was gonna be just forearms and shoulders. So right now my shoulders and forearms are dead along with my abs and legs.

Shoulders-

Military Press:
    105x10 3 sets
    95x10 3 sets

Lap Pulldown:
    120x12,10,8
    140x6,4,4

Forearms-

Wind the weight up and then back down:
    10lbs, I wound it up and down till my forearms couldnt do it no more
    Then I took a 2 min break and reversed my hands and did it again

Abs-

Weighted Situps:
    35x20,18,14
    35x15,15,13

Raised Leg Lifts:
    80 straight
    40 right
    40 left

Legs-

Ran:
    2 mi

Jumprope:
    1min, 45sec, 30sec

(In hindsight, I really think I should have done the legs and abs first, I think I burned to much energy on my shoulders and forearms that I could have applied to those)

Supplements:
    2 Scoops NO xplode
    3 Scoops Cellmass

(still waiting on my stuff, really pumped about it though, it should be here anyday now)

Well thats what I've been up too, if you have any suggestions I would love them, exspecially new exercise to add to it to better focus on that group of muscle.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Just saw where you are from Columbus, GA, too! I'm from Carrollton! Represent for the GA folks!
    Thats badass brother, you born in GA?
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert

Originally Posted by Sein View Post
    Congrats on entering the challenge. I am a former Marine myself. You take care out there, God Speed!
    God speed to you too brother, and thank you for your appreciation.
    Spc. Todd "Frost" Hebert