MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BCAA's and CARDIO

Alright, what exactly is the belief about the two? Is it that consuming BCAA's pre-cardio will help "burn fat" better? Is that true, believed to be true, or just broscience? I ask because I have some Xtend, and would like to add in some cardio aside from my lifting. I drink Xtend intra workout right now, but was curious on how to utilize it for cardio. Any suggestions on how to take my servings? Thanks in advance

MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikessekiM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know about fat burning, but it should spare lean mass. I don't know how effective it is at that either.
    akkxn - just lift heavy ****.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It won't burn fat directly.

BCAA products such as Core ABC will allow your body to not catabolize its own muscle mass during intense exercise for amino acids. BCAA's will enhance protein synthesis as well via the leucine content, again sparing muscle mass during a reduced calorie diet or during intense exercise.

Also, Core ABC has beta alanine in it which in itself will not allow you to again burn fat directly, but it will help you push yourself to go harder and farther by delaying the onset of lactic acid and the "burn" you feel during exercise.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It doesn't do anything to burn fat, it just helps to prevent catabolism if you're cutting calories. I would save the Extend for intra-workout, and take about 20 grams of whey protein with a caffeine pill before your cardio.