ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureDreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellulite - will it EVER go away???

Hi Everyone!

I have a fat ass and fat thighs (pear shape)(i'm working on it though! ;-).

Cellulite has always been an issue for me - my butt is dimpled and has a flat section and the back of my thighs look like orange peel!

Ever since I've start working out I've noticed that there has been a slight reduction in cellulite - but will it ever go away...like when I shrink in size? (I'm following a diet with my exercise).

Did you have major cellulite? Did it go away? I see alot of women here that look FANTASTIC and I don't see celluite in their pics....how did you do it? Or am I genetically destined to forever have orange peel skin?

nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Though I have never been overweight, as I got out of my teens i started to notice some dimples on the backs of my thighs (a discovery made much to my horror while doing one of those pretzel-y positions necessary to shave ones legs). I have heard from others and am hoping its true as well that lowering ones bf % and building muscle with tighten things up and can get rid of what appears to be the start of my 'orange peely wonder'. Really looking forward to what others have to say on this one, especially ones who have experienced it and (hopefully) seen a change.

Registered User petitpowerhouse's Avatar
    petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Over time it does, I promise. Been there done that.
    "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe," - Albert Einstein

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mine has not all cleared up, but i've seen a BIG improvement since joining bb.com and squatting and deadlifting.

Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trivine1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It didn't all go away but I see a lot of improvement with diet and work out! Loosing body fat helps a lot!

nvrl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nvrl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone has it to some extent. Some just more than others.. Even skinny girls have it. You can reduce it but I really dont think it all can disappear.

BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only thing that makes it go away is by replacing it with muscle. That's why you'll still see "skinny fat" people with cellulite. They are skinny but all made up of fat, hence cellulite. I agree that for some people it is extremely hard to make it ALL go away. But it does go away with lots of hard work. Diet and heavy leg training filled with lots of squats, deadlifts, etc. will make a tremedous difference

blckdragun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep working hard and stay strong

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never been lean enough for it to go away completely.

kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i heard HIIT was a great way to help get rid of cellulite. obviously there are other important factors too like diet, lifting, and genes.