hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Want a flat tummy?

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lawl. Except 1) you dont get carrots on a ketogenic diet, 2)that sample plan isn't REMOTELY high enough in fat the way it is written (to be a ketogenic diet) 3) I'd be starving to death on that diet...esp with all that cardio (which I'm sure others will have something to say about)

I will however, give them kudos in that only 3 things matter when it comes to a 'flat tummy'. 1) GOOD nutrition, 2) weight training and 3) some cardio- but in that order...

~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems very basic, and yeah where's the fat in that diet plan? nothing revolutionary here..
    Egg whites and carrots? Sounds appetizing!!....

Oh and that model stomach they used wouldn't be my ideal, sure it's nice and all but she looks like she eats a handful of fruitloops here and there..