Closed Thread
    johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pre workout supps can make you test positive on drug tests?

Read a post about a guy taking Jack3d who tested positive for amphetamines because of one of the ingredients.
    I'm currently using White Flood and was wondering if anyone knew if it would make me test positive for anything. Anyone have experience with this before?
    YEAH BUDDAAAAYYYYY!!!! LIGHTWEEEIIIGGGHHHTTTTTTT, AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!
    Online school. On and off of here all day basically
    strength training has begun

Jealousy you have to earn tino124's Avatar
    tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnisawesome View Post
    Read a post about a guy taking Jack3d who tested positive for amphetamines because of one of the ingredients.
    I'm currently using White Flood and was wondering if anyone knew if it would make me test positive for anything. Anyone have experience with this before?
    That was shown to be BS.

And the ingredient that was supposed to be the one that caused it is 1,3 dimeth.... which I do not believe White Flood contains.

So either way, your fine.
    Director/TranceBrah @ Electric For Life and Garuda

( ' ' ' ) MISC. RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

NYG Eli Manning Crew Member -- "You gotta unleash the Manning!"

Horse Head Crew Checking in

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You will NOT test positive for amphetamines when using Jack3d.

If you do test positive for amphetamines it is because you are using illegal drugs.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's the same guy who'se telling the same story over and over and going on a crusade against USPLabs/Jack3d.
    First it's "I'm in the military and I failed my drug test", next story "I failed my drug test that I took trying to get on w/the police". And he even made an appearance tonight, "Im on probation and so help me God if I fail my drug test cause of Jack3d, I have my lawyers ready"

bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes, mail it to me. also, dont take any PM medicine, youll test positive for opium
    C-bol review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441121371#post441121371
    Cryoshock review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122092041
    Vasolate review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=450256581#post450256581
    Bioforge/E-Bol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121981351

johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the replies everyone, good to know it won't affect any tests.

Originally Posted by bonoms View Post
    yes, mail it to me. also, dont take any PM medicine, youll test positive for opium
    eye sea what you did thur.
    YEAH BUDDAAAAYYYYY!!!! LIGHTWEEEIIIGGGHHHTTTTTTT, AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!
    Online school. On and off of here all day basically
    strength training has begun

ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZaDnNe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tino124 View Post
    That was shown to be BS.

And the ingredient that was supposed to be the one that caused it is 1,3 dimeth.... which I do not believe White Flood contains.

So either way, your fine.
    Yeah, A few months back i had a drug test for a job while i was on Jack3d and i didnt test positive, But now im on CGD's Anaburst as my pre-workout booster. It does have that ingredient in it, but is it a for sure thing that this ingredient will make you test positive?

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine (geranium/geranium root) is a WADA banned substance that is tested for. So yes if you take Jack3d, which contains it, you could test positive for an athletic drug test. But not a standard (work related) drug test, I believe. Either way, if you use geranium freee products, you'll be fine.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    white flood won't make you test positive

most preworkouts, ErgoPump NMT included (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html) - won't make you test positive
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine (geranium/geranium root) is a WADA banned substance that is tested for. So yes if you take Jack3d, which contains it, you could test positive for an athletic drug test. But not a standard (work related) drug test, I believe. Either way, if you use geranium freee products, you'll be fine.
    True!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

shanecaruso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my buddy was on probation for his driving record..they drug tested him and he has been taking jack3d..he failed and tested positive for amphetamines.i can guarantee he doesnt do drugs either..he went n got blood work done after to prove it wasnt in his system..so i do believe jack3d will cause you to fail a drug test

Rich702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The curse pre-work out

I wanted to know if the curse prework out would make you fail a drug test

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rich702 View Post
    I wanted to know if the curse prework out would make you fail a drug test
    nothing in there will cause you to test positive
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shanecaruso View Post
    my buddy was on probation for his driving record..they drug tested him and he has been taking jack3d..he failed and tested positive for amphetamines.i can guarantee he doesnt do drugs either..he went n got blood work done after to prove it wasnt in his system..so i do believe jack3d will cause you to fail a drug test
    Tell me how you can guarantee this lol? Your buddy is using drugs, plain and simple....

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White flood should not to my knowledge make you test positive for any banned substance.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jr4sure View Post
    Can I fail a random drug screen at my job for taking Nitro X pills?
    check if the ingredients contain anything that is band
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~