Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lipomastia

  1. #1
    Registered User fsuswole09's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 23
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    fsuswole09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fsuswole09 is offline

    Lipomastia

    I'm am 19 years old and have had "puffy nipples" since I was around 12 or 13. Where unless wet or cold, they are generally always puffy. However I can also feel the enlarged gland behind my nipple, so I am not sure whether it is classified as gynocomastia or lipomastia. I have never been overweight and have always had an athletic build. I'm 5'11'' and 175 lbs with my body fat at around 10-12% which I consider relatively low. I've read about supplements such as 6-oxo and lipoderm. Also, Tamoxifen and letrozole are others I've heard of.

    If you could help me to determine whether it's gyno or lipo I would greatly appreciate it. If it's simply lipo, I wondered if anyone out there with a similar problem has tried any of these above supplements and how successful they were at treating it. Thanks
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned jamestyk's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    Posts: 489
    Rep Power: 0
    jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jamestyk's BodySpace
    jamestyk is offline
    Originally Posted by fsuswole09 View Post
    I'm am 19 years old and have had "puffy nipples" since I was around 12 or 13. Where unless wet or cold, they are generally always puffy. However I can also feel the enlarged gland behind my nipple, so I am not sure whether it is classified as gynocomastia or lipomastia. I have never been overweight and have always had an athletic build. I'm 5'11'' and 175 lbs with my body fat at around 10-12% which I consider relatively low. I've read about supplements such as 6-oxo and lipoderm. Also, Tamoxifen and letrozole are others I've heard of.

    If you could help me to determine whether it's gyno or lipo I would greatly appreciate it. If it's simply lipo, I wondered if anyone out there with a similar problem has tried any of these above supplements and how successful they were at treating it. Thanks
    Have you ever taken a ph before that could of caused this?

    And letro would be your best bet for any possibe reversal, but other than that surgery is pretty much the only answer
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User fsuswole09's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 23
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    fsuswole09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fsuswole09 is offline
    Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    Have you ever taken a ph before that could of caused this?

    And letro would be your best bet for any possibe reversal, but other than that surgery is pretty much the only answer

    No, I've never taken any. I've Just had them since I was a young teen. Even though there is a noticeable gland behind the nipple, would it still be classified as lipomastia. Would taking letro possibly make that go away?
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned jamestyk's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    Posts: 489
    Rep Power: 0
    jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jamestyk's BodySpace
    jamestyk is offline
    Originally Posted by fsuswole09 View Post
    No, I've never taken any. I've Just had them since I was a young teen. Even though there is a noticeable gland behind the nipple, would it still be classified as lipomastia. Would taking letro possibly make that go away?
    id say if you feel a hard glan you have gyno man, and it is possible to reduce and reverse gyno with letro, but its definately not a gaurantee

    The other option is surgery, but people say its extremely painful, so if its not too seriou of a case it would probably be better just to live with it
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User fsuswole09's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 23
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    fsuswole09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fsuswole09 is offline
    Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    id say if you feel a hard glan you have gyno man, and it is possible to reduce and reverse gyno with letro, but its definately not a gaurantee

    The other option is surgery, but people say its extremely painful, so if its not too seriou of a case it would probably be better just to live with it
    It isn't too serious or something I'm really embarrassed by anymore but it would be nice to find a way for it to be gone. Me and 2 friends have been discussing taking a tes and primo cycle later this year but I am obviously very hesitant about doing it because of this.. Definite no you think?
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned jamestyk's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    Posts: 489
    Rep Power: 0
    jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamestyk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jamestyk's BodySpace
    jamestyk is offline
    Originally Posted by fsuswole09 View Post
    It isn't too serious or something I'm really embarrassed by anymore but it would be nice to find a way for it to be gone. Me and 2 friends have been discussing taking a tes and primo cycle later this year but I am obviously very hesitant about doing it because of this.. Definite no you think?
    brah your 19 why would you do that? haha
    just eat like a horse and train like a beast, and youll grow
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    I like cheese. SeanEH's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Age: 42
    Posts: 572
    Rep Power: 141
    SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SeanEH's BodySpace
    SeanEH is offline
    If there's a gland it's probably gyno, not fat. Have you seen a doctor?
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User fsuswole09's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 23
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    fsuswole09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fsuswole09 is offline
    Originally Posted by SeanEH View Post
    If there's a gland it's probably gyno, not fat. Have you seen a doctor?
    No, I remember bringing it up with the doctor back when I was younger but he kind of disregarded it, probably thinking it was just a temporary thing from going through puberty
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    I like cheese. SeanEH's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Age: 42
    Posts: 572
    Rep Power: 141
    SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SeanEH's BodySpace
    SeanEH is offline
    Originally Posted by fsuswole09 View Post
    No, I remember bringing it up with the doctor back when I was younger but he kind of disregarded it, probably thinking it was just a temporary thing from going through puberty
    You should see a doctor. You might want to emphasize that it's painful (whether it is or not) so they don't disregard it and to increase your chances of getting treatment covered by your insurance.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout