Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Advanced oblique training.

I belive the way you train the obliques has an impact of how the look, how does one achive a good oblique line which seperates the oblique from the leg? Any specific exercises or way of training that will help produce this line. What exercises place more emphasis on the lower oblique?

I alredy have this oblique line, but its not as strong as i would like it, it dosent exctally go right through to my lower back if you know what i mean, its kind of hard to explain, but here is a close up pic of what im talking about.

Bodyfat is not an issue, im alredy very lean.

pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obviously if you're already lean enough, you need the muscle bigger.

Try suitcase deadlifts, also good for glutes and grip.
    "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...will probably be my last words

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136720821
    more misadventures in physical culture

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb imagining a physqiue of medicore obliques and over powering rear delts

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pFuzzz View Post
    Obviously if you're already lean enough, you need the muscle bigger.

Try suitcase deadlifts, also good for glutes and grip.
    Suit case deadlifts are deadlifts with the bar under my nuts right?

IMO i find when the obliques are used as a stabilizer like in deadlifts etc, thats when the whole oblique including the upper region of the oblique get "thick" but when training them directly for instance certian oblique crunches i find it develops a different type of oblique more of a lean but defined oblique, its hard to describe. But i deffently reckon that obliques will visually look different due to if they way they are trained.

A oblique hypertrophyed through crunches will look different than a oblique hypertrophyed through being used as a stabilizer. (JUST MY OPINION)

But how to train them directly in a certian way to produce that oblique seperation line is what i want to figure.

Originally Posted by entropy1 View Post
    brb imagining a physqiue of medicore obliques and over powering rear delts
    LOL.

My obliques are quite good, but that certian line is not as strong as i would like it to be, i want that line to be more destinctive and stand out, but how exctally do i achive this through way of training.

Noimsayn?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    No. Bar under the nuts = Jefferson squats.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=sui...ient=firefox-a

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    No. Bar under the nuts = Jefferson squats.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=sui...ient=firefox-a
    Ahh yes thats what i was thinking, lol its a squat not even a deadlift.

Training my obliques tomorrow, going to do rotations/twists only see how that goes compared to crunches for developing the "oblique seperation line" if anyone knows anything about developing this line making it more distinctive/visable let me know.

Will rep.

__r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ahh yes thats what i was thinking, lol its a squat not even a deadlift.

Training my obliques tomorrow, going to do rotations/twists only see how that goes compared to crunches for developing the "oblique seperation line" if anyone knows anything about developing this line making it more distinctive/visable let me know.

Will rep.
    See:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post125776461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109102971
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7109341

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

IMO i find when the obliques are used as a stabilizer like in deadlifts etc, thats when the whole oblique including the upper region of the oblique get "thick" but when training them directly for instance certian oblique crunches i find it develops a different type of oblique more of a lean but defined oblique, its hard to describe. But i deffently reckon that obliques will visually look different due to if they way they are trained.

A oblique hypertrophyed through crunches will look different than a oblique hypertrophyed through being used as a stabilizer. (JUST MY OPINION)

But how to train them directly in a certian way to produce that oblique seperation line is what i want to figure.
    The biggest factor in oblique shape is genetics
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL.

My obliques are quite good, but that certian line is not as strong as i would like it to be, i want that line to be more destinctive and stand out, but how exctally do i achive this through way of training.

Noimsayn?
    Bodyfat

lose some.

Obliques are **** hard to hypertrophy, the most effective way is via compound lifts

Deads/squats

both are heavily dependent on the core.

Direct oblique training is redundant at best...IMO

pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    A suitcase or any kind of one handed dead isn't really like using them to stabilize during a standard squat or dead. With a suitcase deadlift the idea is to keep your shoulder line parallel to the ground and your trunk straight. You have to contract the oblique and glute on the non-working side to resist the tendency to bend...it's like doing a side bend, only better.

In a similar vein, one-handed farmer's walks are worth a shot too.
    "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...will probably be my last words

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136720821
    more misadventures in physical culture

First link - Im not talking about the "adonis belt" im talking about the "oblique lines" and by the way that guy from ballys is wrong. The Adonis belt is actually created by the transversus abdominis muscle and can infact be achived through way of training.

Secound link - Thanks, but i have alredy seen this before and it is only a list of oblique exercises it dosent specifically mention anything about exercises which are good for developing the "oblique line" which is what im trying to find out.

Third link - Again "penis lines" or "adonis belt" what ever you want to call it is not the subject of this thread. Im talking about the "oblique lines" which are on the side of your body.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I know that, but i do belive the way of training them determines somewhat on how the will look, you agree?

Originally Posted by neXen View Post
    Bodyfat

lose some.

Obliques are **** hard to hypertrophy, the most effective way is via compound lifts

Deads/squats

both are heavily dependent on the core.

Direct oblique training is redundant at best...IMO
    Did you read anything in this thread?

Bodyfat is not a issue im alredy very lean.

A suitcase or any kind of one handed dead isn't really like using them to stabilize during a standard squat or dead. With a suitcase deadlift the idea is to keep your shoulder line parallel to the ground and your trunk straight. You have to contract the oblique and glute on the non-working side to resist the tendency to bend...it's like doing a side bend, only better.

Interesting so its not like a stabilizer as such.

So for example if doing a suitcase deadlift using your left hand your right oblique will contract as its the non-working side, correct?

I will actually give this exercise a go and see how it works.

Reps on re-charge.

Are you sure its the opposite side oblique that contracts?

I tryed these today but felt like it was using my oblique on the side i was holding the weight, am i suspose to contract the oblique specifically?

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely opposite side. Maybe go heavier?
    *No Crew*

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Shhhhh....He doesn't understand these things.

He still thinks the Adonis belt is a muscle and not a ligament.

Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics...

But to hit the lower part of your obliques, as though this is what you seem to be asking. I find that doing hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet really puts an emphasis on the lower abs and the very top of my quads where they connect into my abs/lower obliques... as it has been referred to before. "penis line" lol (adonis belt)

Also, I'm not understanding how you can say your muscle will look different dependant upon what exercise is done. Your muscles will only look one way, and that is the way your genetics allow them to look. You cant make rounded pecs square from doing decline, just like you cant make obliques look different from compound lifts compared to isolated oblique training.

Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
    Yeah will give it a go, do you have anything i can read about suitcase deadlifts and muscle being worked or anything kind of related?

Cant seem to find anythign good.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    Shhhhh....He doesn't understand these things.

He still thinks the Adonis belt is a muscle and not a ligament.
    It is a muscle you are a idiot.

Take a read of my previous posts about the adonis belt, it is caused by the TRANSVERSUS ABDOMINIS MUSCLE, i train my TA muscle about 4x per week, and yes belive it or not i have achived amazing gains in my adonis belt by trainnig this muscle, i never use to have a belt, but now i probally have ONE of the best belts i have seen on this forum (serious), also belive it or not i can achive a pump in my TA muscle, and at this point and time my adonis belt looks even more noticable.

READ MY POSTS ABOUT THE ADONIS BELT, THEN POST BACK

I mention the ligament you talk about.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...71&postcount=5

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=11

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=23

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=25

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=31

Originally Posted by Frozn View Post
    Genetics...

But to hit the lower part of your obliques, as though this is what you seem to be asking. I find that doing hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet really puts an emphasis on the lower abs and the very top of my quads where they connect into my abs/lower obliques... as it has been referred to before. "penis line" lol (adonis belt)

Also, I'm not understanding how you can say your muscle will look different dependant upon what exercise is done. Your muscles will only look one way, and that is the way your genetics allow them to look. You cant make rounded pecs square from doing decline, just like you cant make obliques look different from compound lifts compared to isolated oblique training.
    Im not talking about the adonis belt, well i actually suspose it is somewhat part of the adonis belt as is is only a term for part of the human anatomy, but rather than talking about the lines which go from my obliques down to my groin i am talking about the actual line which the oblique muscle creates, understand what i mean?

I belive the way of training does have an effect of how a muscle will look, it is actually possible to somewaht shape muscles to some degree. Obvesiouly genetics are the main factor in how ones muscles will appear.

fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try doing deep static stretches EVERY TIME after you work out. It should improve muscle separation. The stretching not only increases blood circulation to the muscles, but also helps release the fascia surrounding them. That, in turn, will not only allow for a)more muscle growth, because a softened fascial tissue will allow the muscle to push out further and closer up against the skin; but also for b) more separation between muscles, because stretching will cause them to slide against each other, thinning the encapsulation, and allowing for indent (cut) to form between them.
    FitBliss, M.S.

MrBrightside95 is my first-born :)

squidler2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
    What I do is let the weight in your hand go down and stretch the opposite side,then use that muscle to pull the weight back up. I always have to feel the stretch before I pull back up.

Registered User blazing_hellion's Avatar
    blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe try single leg side planks. i might not fully be understanding whats being asked though

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It is a muscle you are a idiot.

Take a read of my previous posts about the adonis belt, it is caused by the TRANSVERSUS ABDOMINIS MUSCLE, i train my TA muscle about 4x per week, and yes belive it or not i have achived amazing gains in my adonis belt by trainnig this muscle, i never use to have a belt, but now i probally have ONE of the best belts i have seen on this forum (serious), also belive it or not i can achive a pump in my
    LOL......If indeed, you have built up the tranverse in combination with extremely low bf%, it just makes the Adonis belt groove/ligament more pronounced. It doesn't mean it's a muscle at all. You are still confusing the two. Think of it more as a border or connective tissue which frames muscle.

Can you wrap your brain around that?

Probably not.

Originally Posted by fitbliss View Post
    Try doing deep static stretches EVERY TIME after you work out. It should improve muscle separation. The stretching not only increases blood circulation to the muscles, but also helps release the fascia surrounding them. That, in turn, will not only allow for a)more muscle growth, because a softened fascial tissue will allow the muscle to push out further and closer up against the skin; but also for b) more separation between muscles, because stretching will cause them to slide against each other, thinning the encapsulation, and allowing for indent (cut) to form between them.
    Wow thanks, i never knew that.

I always good posts from you, reps on spread.

Originally Posted by squidler2 View Post
    What I do is let the weight in your hand go down and stretch the opposite side,then use that muscle to pull the weight back up. I always have to feel the stretch before I pull back up.
    So there is alot more to suitcase deadlifts rather than just deadlifting with one hand?

Could you post a link or video of something explaining them a little more?

Originally Posted by blazing_hellion View Post
    maybe try single leg side planks. i might not fully be understanding whats being asked though
    Thanks i will give it a go, see what its like.

LOL......If indeed, you have built up the tranverse in combination with extremely low bf%, it just makes the Adonis belt groove/ligament more pronounced. It doesn't mean it's a muscle at all. You are still confusing the two. Think of it more as a border or connective tissue which frames muscle.

Can you wrap your brain around that?

Probably not.
    The "iliac furrow" also known as "adonis belt" is a just a term for a part of the human anatomy. It refers to either one of two shallow grooves of the surface anatomy of the human abdomen running from the iliac crest (hip bone) to the pubis.

The "lines" which make the belt are where the ligament is, but without hypertrophy in the TA muscle you will not be able to see these lines, the TA muscle is what causes this effect. so yes you need to train your TA muscle to get a good adonis belt. I have done exctally that.

Maby you need to be in single digits bodyfat to wrap your brain around that.

northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    decline bench without the bar, obv.

usually i do 20 on both sides, by turning to the left and then to right over and over

then do it with ten pounds, then with twenty pounds, then unweighted

The "iliac furrow" also known as "adonis belt" is a just a term for a part of the human anatomy. It refers to either one of two shallow grooves of the surface anatomy of the human abdomen running from the iliac crest (hip bone) to the pubis.

The "lines" which make the belt are where the ligament is, but without hypertrophy in the TA muscle you will not be able to see these lines, the TA muscle is what causes this effect. so yes you need to train your TA muscle to get a good adonis belt. I have done exctally that.
    Are you seriously this dense?

Yes, you need to build the surrounding muscle (i.e transverse) to see the lines/Adonis belt more clearly. It still doesn't mean the Adonis belt, itself, is a muscle. It's still a ligament/connective tissue which borders the TA.

The more developed the TA is, the more pronounced the groove will be provided bf % is very low. This was never debated. Only what the groove's tissue is itself, which is a ligament.

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Grab a big dumbbell in one hand, walk around for a while, switch hands, walk around more, alternate until you fall over. Presto, better obliques.
    GOMAD!

Are you seriously this dense?

Yes, you need to build the surrounding muscle (i.e transverse) to see the lines/Adonis belt more clearly. It still doesn't mean the Adonis belt, itself, is a muscle. It's still a ligament/connective tissue which borders the TA.

The more developed the TA is, the more pronounced the groove will be provided bf % is very low. This was never debated. Only what the groove's tissue is itself, which is a ligament.
    True, i did mention the ligament, but in order to achive this line though you need to achive hypertrophy in the transversus abdominis so this line becomes visable, so you can infact achive an adonis belt through way of training.

While the TA muscle itself may not be the ACTUAL adonis belt, the TA muscle is what CREATES the line which is the adonis belt. Agree on that?

Hypertrophy in the transversus abdominis + low bodyfat = good adonis belt.

Originally Posted by gordonrumble View Post
    Grab a big dumbbell in one hand, walk around for a while, switch hands, walk around more, alternate until you fall over. Presto, better obliques.
    When doing this, is it oppisite oblique being worked?

Can you or anyone else post a video of proper form/technique in performing a suitcase deadlift or explain it a little bit more i dont quite understand what you mean and i have seen a few different types on youtube, not to sure which is correct.

But im guessing its like this?

Will rep.

Bump.

Anyone know any more exercises on how to develope a good oblique seperation line, espically further back closer to the glutes if you know what i mean (no homo) i want to develope a solid seperation line from the oblique which goes right through making it more noticable. (I am not talking about the adonis belt)

What oblique exercises will espically help produce this effect, also what actually causes this line, is it the EXTERNAL oblique or the INTERNAL oblique muscle, anyone good with human anatomy?

Will rep everyone who makes a post.

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump.

Anyone know any more exercises on how to develope a good oblique seperation line, espically further back closer to the glutes if you know what i mean (no homo) i want to develope a solid seperation line from the oblique which goes right through making it more noticable. (I am not talking about the adonis belt)

What oblique exercises will espically help produce this effect, also what actually causes this line, is it the EXTERNAL oblique or the INTERNAL oblique muscle, anyone good with human anatomy?
    What about weighted Russian twists, or just Russian twists in general? Do you do them?

Twisting hyperextensions can help too perhaps.

Last edited by Enso; 02-06-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

Aralo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aralo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aralo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best workout is IMO doing oblique crunches on the back extension bench with weights. Just do ur usual rep 3x10 reps and u shud fell them pretty well the first time u workout. I usually hold a 80lbs dumb bell in my hand. Give it a try.