hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How Much For Gyno Surgery?

hey since there have been so threads about GYNO and the possibility of it and someone said that like 75% of males get it during puberty to some degree....i am bulking now ....so its possible that i am just carrying extra fat in the chest. (i know i am ) but maybe there is also a light case of gyno......i was wondering how much does that surgery cost? and is it in any way dangerous? another thing.....assuming you were to get surgery....when should you do it.....i mean i am gonna be 18 in march.....if i did have gyno.....should i wait till 21 or something to get it removed....? can it comeback? or is it once thye remove the gland you are allset? someone who has some knowledge reguarding this....please enlighten me.....also if you have a link to a site or something taht would be cool too...
    thanks
    hopper
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR BY BIGKID
    "Don't feel bad. I hate Gmav a lot more."
    BIGKID....you are my new best friend!
    hopper

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had it a little during puberty...

it just went away for me

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)

-

I think it cost around 4,000-7,000 depending on the doctor and other factors. And yes it is dangerous, it's surgery. In every kind of surgery you have a chance of dieing, but your reletively safe. You don't have to be a certain age to get it done. I was going to do it last year when I was 16 and the doctor didn't really say much about age effecting the procedure. I don't think that it can reappear, but I'm not sure.

IronSith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone have a pic of the rock when he had it?
    I am not the biggest nor am I the best,
    But I do this for my self and not for all the rest...

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats GYNO

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    male tits
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

superman

so superman did u get it done or what? if you did what are the results?
    hopper

actaully i juts found a site which says it does it for 2800
    Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
    $2800 - reduces enlarged breasts in men
    here is a link if you are interested
    http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/prices.html

hopper
    hopper

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)

-

I didn't get the surgery, I'm going to see if I grow out of it.

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you only need surgery if tou have the glands behind the nipple and they stay there after puberty.Then there is no option but surgery. Dieting down to a very low bodyfat may cause hem to disappear but that depends onh how much of the gland is fatty tissue, but its usually moslty fibrous tissue intertwind with underdeveloped mammory ducts. Surgery for gland removal is practicaly painless but if u r lazy and op for lipo aswell recovery will take upto 6 months. Gyno removal should only be done by a surgeon that has experience removing it from bodybuilders is will cost a lot more but do u want a fuct up looking chest. Look at the rocks chest thats an example of ****ty gland removal. If it aint gone by 18 start to look around for surgeons. Im 19 and still have a small less than pie sized lump under my right nip and im getting that removed before summer, gonna cost £2300 ($3200) and that being done by an experienced surgeon.

Ox
    Last edited by Oxandralone; 02-03-2002 at 09:50 AM.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    hey since there have been so threads about GYNO and the possibility of it and someone said that like 75% of males get it during puberty to some degree....i am bulking now ....so its possible that i am just carrying extra fat in the chest. (i know i am ) but maybe there is also a light case of gyno......i was wondering how much does that surgery cost? and is it in any way dangerous? another thing.....assuming you were to get surgery....when should you do it.....i mean i am gonna be 18 in march.....if i did have gyno.....should i wait till 21 or something to get it removed....? can it comeback? or is it once thye remove the gland you are allset? someone who has some knowledge reguarding this....please enlighten me.....also if you have a link to a site or something taht would be cool too...
    thanks
    hopper
    The Normal Male Fat Distribution results in extra fat in a band around the chest and belly. Have you ever seen a Sumo wrestler without breasts? Weight loss first is a much better option than considering surgery. Losing Weight Can Help with Fat of Gynecomastia, but gland and skin can remain residual factors distorting the chest.

This is real surgery with risks. Yes, I have seen Complications from Bad Gynecomastia Surgery such as these Crater Deformities. That is why careful surgeon selection is so critical.

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, and varies from surgeon to surgeon and around the world.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post
    The Normal Male Fat Distribution results in extra fat in a band around the chest and belly. Have you ever seen a Sumo wrestler without breasts? Weight loss first is a much better option than considering surgery. Losing Weight Can Help with Fat of Gynecomastia, but gland and skin can remain residual factors distorting the chest.

This is real surgery with risks. Yes, I have seen Complications from Bad Gynecomastia Surgery such as these Crater Deformities. That is why careful surgeon selection is so critical.

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, and varies from surgeon to surgeon and around the world.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    This. Also you might as well wait till you get passed puberty. They might go away on their own.

Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and if your gonna get the surgery for gyno....why not just get breast implants too. ahahahahahaha

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cummba01 View Post
    and if your gonna get the surgery for gyno....why not just get breast implants too. ahahahahahaha
    Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin_O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wait, get the surgery for a reduction and then have them put in implants... that's ingenious. Thank you for bestowing your knowledge upon us oh wise one.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Quite an old thread, but solid post with good info. I do hope that is the price for both pecs. Or I may just be tempted to buy the supplies and do the surgery myself.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Semoirethe View Post
    This. Also you might as well wait till you get passed puberty. They might go away on their own.
    How old before gynecomastia surgery is a common question.

Gynecomastia that has not resolved by 2 years usually does not go away on its own. Many patients have complained that waiting years after that are typically full of stress, emotion, and anger at the doctors / family / others who told them to wait. When the problem is stable Teenager Gynecomastia Surgery may be an option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    thanks
    hopper
    costs around 4 to 6 thousand. its surgery, yea its kinda dangerous. do it in the winter or the compression vest is guna make you sweaty. if its true gyno, dont worry bout waiting. it can come back if you cycle. Just had it done yesterday..

gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'd try Gyno-Drol before i got surgery.... gyno-drol.com
    its good stuff bro

ace127 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need to get some size before you talk

NickUtley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got the surgery, it cost for me roughly $6,000.

Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NickUtley View Post
    I got the surgery, it cost for me roughly $6,000.
    You would really bump a thread which was made 11 years ago....lol.

Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100)
    How old before gynecomastia surgery is a common question.

Gynecomastia that has not resolved by 2 years usually does not go away on its own. Many patients have complained that waiting years after that are typically full of stress, emotion, and anger at the doctors / family / others who told them to wait. When the problem is stable Teenager Gynecomastia Surgery may be an option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    don't listen to this lying scumbag
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

bigen123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dang. 14 years after this was made.

stansey3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Possible gyno

Thoughts
    Attached Images

rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500) rpnyy61 is not very helpful. (-500)
    EVERY surgery is dangerous. Anesthesia.