rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What does bulking and cutting mean?

Everyone on this site talks about how there are cutting or bulking.
    I am a noob at weightlifting so what does this mean?

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)

the search, use it
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NeoginFC you're a fool and remove your picture as you look hilarious. (Not that i look much better but you look anorexic from a distance)

The guy is asking a simple question and by the time you made that stupid answer you could have answered it for him.

RawProtein - Bulking is the term used for generally putting on weight - muscle and fat. Once you're at your desired weight, perhaps you've put on 25 lbs you then may decide to cut. This is when you go into a calorie surplus and get rid of all the fat. You should then technically be left with some of the muscle you gained during the bulk.

Repeat this cycle until you're happy!

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snapey1 View Post
    NeoginFC you're a fool and remove your picture as you look hilarious. (Not that i look much better but you look anorexic from a distance)

The guy is asking a simple question and by the time you made that stupid answer you could have answered it for him.

RawProtein - Bulking is the term used for generally putting on weight - muscle and fat. Once you're at your desired weight, perhaps you've put on 25 lbs you then may decide to cut. This is when you go into a calorie surplus and get rid of all the fat. You should then technically be left with some of the muscle you gained during the bulk.

Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    BodyBlog Entries: 0
    BodyPoints: 0

I've answered exact same questions a good number of times, if he would've used the search he would have seen these:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=bulk+cut

u mad I have absolutely nothing better to do?
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Originally Posted by Live.Laugh.DIE View Post
    ^^ strong no life. just answer his fkn question.
    I had a crash with my scooter 2 days ago, I'm stuck to my bed since my knee's ligaments are maybe torn. Untill my film is downloaded I'm bored
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50) built2build will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snapey1 View Post

I think you mean this is when you eat less than maintenance. You eat a surplus to gain weight.
    Winter Bulk 2012:
    160 ===========~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 185

snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snapey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by built2build View Post
    I think you mean this is when you eat less than maintenance. You eat a surplus to gain weight.
    Sorry got my words mixed up.

Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post
    I had a crash with my scooter 2 days ago, I'm stuck to my bed since my knee's ligaments are maybe torn. Untill my film is downloaded I'm bored
    like a vespa scooter or like a little razor one?

protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, you ride a scooter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH ****, YOU CRASHED A SCOOTER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. HAHAHAHA
    oooft brah

Originally Posted by Gothwaite View Post
    like a vespa scooter or like a little razor one?
    Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, you ride a scooter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH ****, YOU CRASHED A SCOOTER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. HAHAHAHA

one like this

And I hit a car frontal at 45 km/h
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It means researching before posting.

Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds kinda like u and your scooter hit each other lol

Originally Posted by Dave2123 View Post
    sounds kinda like u and your scooter hit each other lol
    I got hit by a car frontal whilst driving 45 km/h, felt bad
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

Supp Free: Seriously Talawandaballa's Avatar
    Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rawprotein View Post
    Everyone on this site talks about how there are cutting or bulking.
    I am a noob at weightlifting so what does this mean?
    ذربايجان ديلی MISC Strength Crew ذربايجان ديلی

"Well i already did some prohormones. i actually weight like 142 now."

rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AWL View Post
    It means researching before posting.