Lift heavy eat right projectcody's Avatar
    projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how do u take opti men multi vitamins

how do u take it with water or chew or what?

chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    water
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

"The mind is everything, if you don't believe you can do something, then you can't."-Kai Greene
    "I'm still fly, I'm sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings. I'm still shutin places down everytime I coime around, I'm still doin my thing"-Drake

My Log Brah... dont be afraid to check it out
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125539713
    posters get repped as soon as i get the chance

YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    swallow

skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyritz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In the butt...

(not srs) try reading the bottle??

penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chew it and report back on taste.
    ITSAME MARIO
    WUT
    minnesota!!
    Isometimesrepback.

old avi is old. nomsayin. 1-18-10

The van then stops and 3 fuking homos walk out of the car, and start yelling, all the sudden I'm on the ground getting my ass pounded by 3 guys. -Tree_Fidddy

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by penn.brah View Post
    chew it and report back on taste.
    Swallow with water.

Lol dude, I kind of had to do that once. It tastes HORRIBLE.. I almost vomited.. I put one tablet inside a empty water bottle (it was still kind of wet on the inside with some water drops) and after my 2nd period class, I took it out and the bottle was all lime-green/brownish and looked like diarrhea. I filled it up with water and started to drink and almost spit it out lol

I finished drinking it though by the end of class and people were like "WTF u drinking, ****?"