snipe24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Force Factor or Jack3d?

I've been looking at the two of these and I'm curious to find out how some of the results have been by users. Thanks

Registered User SituationNation's Avatar
    SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snipe24 View Post
    I've been looking at the two of these and I'm curious to find out how some of the results have been by users. Thanks
    jacked is the best pre workout i have ever had. im currently on it

M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'll help you out, but first, can you tell me how did you find out about forcefactor / what do you like about it?
    Max Savin
    Savin Nutrition
    max@savinnutrition.com

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SituationNation View Post
    jacked is the best pre workout i have ever had. im currently on it
    Would have to agree, I miss the feeling on days I don't workout. I don't know man lol.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

snipe24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just looking around and read on it

T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jack3d is highly recommended, Force Factor, while it may be a good product, not recommended as much.

johnniehaddad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered both of them a week ago. ForceFactor because of the results I saw from a friend who took the trial, and because of the awesome reviews of Jack3d. I'll take them both and tell you which is better.

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do any of you realize what FF actually is??? It's just Arginine, in 3 different forms. Arginine has been debunked for quite a while....don't waste your money on Arginine, seriously.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
    Do any of you realize what FF actually is??? It's just Arginine, in 3 different forms. Arginine has been debunked for quite a while....don't waste your money on Arginine, seriously.
    They both use arginine..

ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToryRoberts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jack3d is the only thing that consistently worked for me. Been on it for like 6 months on and off and still getting good results. A lot of **** out there you gotta stack hardcore with other supps but jack3d is straight up enough on its own.

strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by johnniehaddad View Post
    I ordered both of them a week ago. ForceFactor because of the results I saw from a friend who took the trial, and because of the awesome reviews of Jack3d. I'll take them both and tell you which is better.
    Looking forward to your feedback!
    ---

johnniehaddad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Working on a log of each right now. I'm getting tired of seeing "got _______ today, will tell you my results later. Pretty psyched!" so, after it is done [1 week on each] I will post it up!

Slam_It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IIRC Force Factor doesn't have any caffeine it int while Jack3d does. I believe that's the reason the Force Factor directions say to take it everyday.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slam_It View Post
    IIRC Force Factor doesn't have any caffeine it int while Jack3d does. I believe that's the reason the Force Factor directions say to take it everyday.
    Force Factor is also a recurring charge credit card scam.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.