alan1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Swim before I lift?

I have started to run and lift about 4 weeks ago after a long break from much physically straining activity for a while. I have gone through the process of being soar days after my workouts, so i wanted to throw in swimming because of its benefits. Although, swimming works out all your muscles, i continue to lift. So my question is should i lift before i run or after (there is always 3 hours in between sessions of swimming and lifting)? This past week i have been swimming first, but i have heard that swimming first may cause you to be more prone to injury. will it inhibit muscle growth if i keep swimming first. i never feel soar the next day (there is they achy dullness in muscles, but it is the good type where i feel like i had a good workout the day before). My lifting schedule is 4 days a week, and i swim 5 days a week. Your input would be so helpful

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With a 3 hour gap I don't think it matters all that much.

If it were less I'd say swim/run after lifting.
    *No Crew*