InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How Much Longer Till Abs?

Can u guys guess my bf%? I think I'm carrying a lot of water weight or loose skin (how can you tell)? I want to get down to abs before I start bulking and I'd like an idea of how much further I should go. Thanks! Pic is before workout no pump.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...H6mwu0669.jpeg

SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeattleMesa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Loose skin? Were you fat before? If so, how much did you weigh before?

It seems to me that you have a rather weak core, you're pretty low, so they should be trying to poke through by now. Up the core work and lose maybe 5-10 more lbs.

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bout 350 days

InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I came down to 172ish from 243. Yeah I'm hitting my core every other day. cardio daily 15 min HIIT on lifting days (3 days/week) and 30 min mix HIIT/LIT every other w/ sundays off. I'm putting in ****loads of effort but progress is a slow bitch now. And thx a lot Socks...really helping...

Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kluminati is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by InsideMan View Post
    I came down to 172ish from 243. Yeah I'm hitting my core every other day. cardio daily 15 min HIIT on lifting days (3 days/week) and 30 min mix HIIT/LIT every other w/ sundays off. I'm putting in ****loads of effort but progress is a slow bitch now. And thx a lot Socks...really helping...
    How long have you been working out for, and how long did it take you to lose that fat? Very nice losses bruh, but your body has to get used to the new body shape and shrink the skin. Genetics plays a role but most people can attain abs just keep at the cardio maby say fuk the cut for now and bulk hard and build your abs as your gain muscle mass, and then cut you'll have even more abs to poke through as well as being a lot bigger with the muscle mass instead of some lanky guy with lose skin dangling. maby try an ephedrine/caffein/yohimbine or other combination stack to keep your matabolism high and cut off a little bit more calories to your daily meals? Just some thoughts, good luck bruh.

And remember just because you hit your core constantly doesn't mean you'll lose fat there. You need to get your overall BF% down but you'll get there my mans.
    ...he pulled the heat from his side with no excuses, therefore your 52 handblocks are useless.

Originally Posted by Kluminati View Post
    How long have you been working out for, and how long did it take you to lose that fat? Very nice losses bruh, but your body has to get used to the new body shape and shrink the skin. Genetics plays a role but most people can attain abs just keep at the cardio maby say fuk the cut for now and bulk hard and build your abs as your gain muscle mass, and then cut you'll have even more abs to poke through as well as being a lot bigger with the muscle mass instead of some lanky guy with lose skin dangling. maby try an ephedrine/caffein/yohimbine or other combination stack to keep your matabolism high and cut off a little bit more calories to your daily meals? Just some thoughts, good luck bruh.

And remember just because you hit your core constantly doesn't mean you'll lose fat there. You need to get your overall BF% down but you'll get there my mans.

I've been at it for a year and 2 months but on and off with diet/working out. I think I've finally hit my stride though and see this as more of a lifestyle now. I'm committed and hopefully it'll all pay off. Thanks for ur comment.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont know how many pounds but 3-4% bf?

^I'll assume you meant 13-14% haha

SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SethMFJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by InsideMan View Post
    ^I'll assume you meant 13-14% haha
    Im assuming he meant you have 3-4 % BF to lose before you will have visible abs.

I'll take it either way. It all translates into another month or two of work I guess.