Thread: Wheyht Gain?!

Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wheyht Gain?!

Hi,

I am doing the cutting diet. With 3 days a week doing the 3 sets of 10-8-6 thing and a fairly strict diet, it's been slow at best. Having loosely researched whey protien, I have read that it is healthy even for people cutting fat. The calories are low as well. I use it only after my workouts because I read somewhere that your muscles crave protein fast and whey is a fast metabolizing protein. BUT I just looked at the back of my whey protein (GNC whey isolate 28) and it says "do not use for weight loss". Is my whey protein slowing my goals down? Are there special whey proteins for people trying to lose fat? If you know of any please let me know, but it has to be affordable. I work retail and I demand the most bang for my puny little bucks.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suspect if you read the whole label, it says something like "Do not use for weight loss as your only food source" or words to that effect.

Whey protein is an excellent addition to a weight loss diets, there are lots of studies to show it preserves lean muscle, reduces hunger, and is generally good for you. But it has to fit into your calorie allowance. If you are eating 2000 cals, and you add another 200 cals of whey to it, you are defintely going to slow down your weight loss.

What is your diet like, how many calories a day are you eating, what is your protein/fat/carb breakdown?

Your whey is a perfectly good one, it should not hinder your progress.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also if you are cutting its probably a good idea to consume a whey protein that has low carbs.
    The one im taking contains 2.2 grams of carbs per serving...how much does yr contain per serving?