Gumbeaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON 100% Whey vs. ProPerformance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

I've seen a lot of good feed back on ON 100% Whey but I've also heard from some sources that the Wheybolic Extreme by Pro Performance Amp is better?

Anyone have any input on which one they feel is better? Pros? Cons? Recomendations?

sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gumbeaux View Post
    I've seen a lot of good feed back on ON 100% Whey but I've also heard from some sources that the Wheybolic Extreme by Pro Performance Amp is better?

Anyone have any input on which one they feel is better? Pros? Cons? Recomendations?
    stick with on 100% whey.. the pro performance has 60 grams of protein because instead of 1 serving you are taking 3. The 100% whey.. will give you great gains and muscle recovery in the gym.. no need to get the amp performance.

Gumbeaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sinafl View Post
    stick with on 100% whey.. the pro performance has 60 grams of protein because instead of 1 serving you are taking 3. The 100% whey.. will give you great gains and muscle recovery in the gym.. no need to get the amp performance.
    Thanks for the reply.

vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ON is a simple protein blend of isolate and concentrate.

The Wheybolic sample package I tried had Isolate and hydrosolate with 7 grams of leucine and digestive enzymes.......a little better tasting. Ironically, from what I understand this formula is made by ON.

sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vitaminjunkie View Post
    ON is a simple protein blend of isolate and concentrate.

The Wheybolic sample package I tried had Isolate and hydrosolate with 7 grams of leucine and digestive enzymes.......a little better tasting. Ironically, from what I understand this formula is made by ON.
    Hopefully someone can help me out here.

I'm taking the Amp Wheybolic Extreme 60 now. Granted 3 scoops is the recommended portion, but there is all that other stuff in it than any 100% whey product.

(forgive the crap formatting)

• GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60: 17 servings
    o Calories 280
    Calories from fat 10
    o Total Fat 1g
    Saturated Fat 0.5g
    o Cholesterol 15mg
    o Total Carbohydrate 7g
    Dietary Fiber 1g
    Sugars 2g
    o Protein 60g
    o Calcium 280mg
    o Sodium 300mg
    o Potassium 450mg
    o Micronized Amino Acids 8.5g
    Glutamine (as Whey Protein Isolate and Micronized Glutamine)
    Argining (as Micronized Arginine and Whey Protein Isolate)
    o Leucine (as Whey Protein Isolate and L-Leucine) 7.7g
    o L-Carnitine (as Carnitine Tartrate) 500mg
    o Amino Acceleration System 239mg
    Enzyme Matrix Blend (Amylase, Protease 4.5, Protease 6.0, CereCalase, Peptidase, Alpha-galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Bromelain, Protease 3.0, Lipase, Protease AM, Invertase, Lactase) Aminogen, Carbogen
    o Typical Amino Acid Profiler per serving
    Arginine 3624mg
    Alanine 2895mg
    Aspartate 6499mg
    Cystine 1467mg
    Glutamine 10324mg
    Glycine 932mg Histidine 1142mg
    Isoleucine 3934mg
    Leucine 7764mg
    Lysine 4820mg
    Methionine 1201mg
    Phenylalanine 1689mg
    Proline 4244mg
    Serine 2885mg
    Threonine 4362mg
    Tryptophan 1039mg
    Tyrosine 1738mg
    Valine 3441mg
    Total: 64000mg

versus ON Gold Standard Whey:
    Calories 120
    Calories From Fat 10
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 1g 2%
    Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 30mg 10%
    • 60mg3%
    Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
    • Sugars 1g
    • Protein 24g
    Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 10%
    Iron 0%

Am I missing something here? How can the ON be even remotely as good? If taking the ON, are you supplementing the lack of other stuff with another product (if so which one)?
    "great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds..." A. Einstein

wickedgeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedgeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedgeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't have to take the 3 scoops for the 60g of protein, I know several people who just do 1 scoop at 20g of protein and get good results. The nice thing about the amplified wheybolic extreme 60 is that due to the hydrolized and lsolated whey, plus the digestive enzymes and the leucine your body can absorb that much and use more of it. Both are solid products, and yes both are made in the same plant.

ilovefidget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently switched to ON and I've noticed that my recovery is not that great compared to when I was using AMP.. I've sort of started to lift 10lbs more but even when I did that with AMP I felt ready to go the next day.

I'll prob end up switching back to AMP for a few reasons, one being nice recovery, good gains for myself, taste and I can get wicked deals at GNC on certain days.