Thread: Animal M-Stak

preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Animal M-Stak

I was going to get M-Stak and was just looking for some opinions on it... does it work? Is there something better i should use? Will it make me gain weight?

preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10) preston_jep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bahhh

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Consider Ebol for your ecdy...

Source is Rhaponticum Carthamoides extract. Unless they've updated the label on MStack, I see no source for 20H. It may be Cyanotis Vaga, maybe not.

I don't like guessing.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All it did for me was make me really hungry.
    A wise man knows his limits, A great man knows he has none.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, your weight gain is largely dependent upon supporting nutrients from your diet.

Let's assume progressive overload is being satisfied and Ebol is being used. Let's further assume you've created a stress to adapt to (big assumption, since adaptogens perform sub-optimally when there is no stress present to adapt to).

Ebol/RCE accelerates assembly of new muscle proteins via ribo****l assembly of amino acids. Those amino acids need to be present to satisfy this requirement, which is to say you need to be eating 1.) adequate calories to spare the protein/aminos and 2.) have an adequate supply of bioavailable (free) testosterone to drive DNA transcription.

Optimal DNA transcription plus mRNA translation = maximum drug free muscle growth. As you can see though, it's dependent upon other factors. Adequate amino acid pools being one of them.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by preston_jep View Post
    I was going to get M-Stak and was just looking for some opinions on it... does it work? Is there something better i should use? Will it make me gain weight?
    M-Stak is one of the most effective non-hormonal supplements on the market. Here is consumer feedback:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=316

M-Stak works by promoting protein synthesis, nutrient partitioning and recovery.

Gaining weight will depend on your diet however M-Stak will help shuttle your nutrients towards building muscle.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crochele View Post
    Thats good. You eat more, and you grow more.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by crochele View Post
    Then all it did was do what it was designed to do...

The problem...I don't see it
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

cool thanks guys eating more is pretty much what i want

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think E-bol is a better ecdy product at a similar price, but that doesn't mean that M-stack isn't decent. I think it helps keep you lean on a bulk.

desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I gained six pounds running two canisters of M-Stak back to back. I'm sure some of it was fat. But if you want to eat like a horse, this stuff may help you.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desame.one View Post
    I gained six pounds running two canisters of M-Stak back to back. I'm sure some of it was fat. But if you want to eat like a horse, this stuff may help you.
    6 lbs is really good.

Here is more feedback on M-Stak. It's one of the best non-hormonal supplements available:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=Animal+M-stak
    Free Agent

desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 pounds of lean muscle would have been nice, but my appetite was insatiable and I had to devour everything in site.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used two bottles in the past, followed by the week in between and gained about 5 lbs of mass with my strength going up. Worked well for me

Key though is diet, per usual with any supplement

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    I've used two bottles in the past, followed by the week in between and gained about 5 lbs of mass with my strength going up. Worked well for me

Key though is diet, per usual with any supplement
    yeah of course lol well hopefully it works for me

i was just thinking... if i used muscle juice 2544 would that help?

Originally Posted by desame.one View Post
    6 pounds of lean muscle would have been nice, but my appetite was insatiable and I had to devour everything in site.
    I hear ya but gaining some fat while bulking is inevitable.

i was just thinking... if i used muscle juice 2544 would that help?
    Do you mean in conjunction with M-Stak? The extra calories would help
    Free Agent

yeah i figured get as much protein as i can in while im using m-stak and trying to gain weight at the same time so i figured that would be good?

yeah i figured get as much protein as i can in while im using m-stak and trying to gain weight at the same time so i figured that would be good?
    Yes, M-Stak works best with a caloric surplus especially from quality calories. I am a little biased and prefer Real Gains but that will work.
    Free Agent

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Yes, M-Stak works best with a caloric surplus especially from quality calories. I am a little biased and prefer Real Gains but that will work.
    i know real gains does look better but muscle juice is pretty good for how cheap it is.... real gains is to much for me right now

Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a can of animal m-stak a few years back when I started trying to eat better foods. I was stuck at 160lbs so I started eating chicken,tuna,sweet potatoes,oats and things like that. I also took a whey protien powder, trained hard and heavy while taking this product. I gained some weight and ate a lot more. Strength went up considerably. Im now 189lbs 3 years later and this was after losing weight. I would say with a good diet you should have some nice results.

Originally Posted by Ctrain24 View Post
    I took a can of animal m-stak a few years back when I started trying to eat better foods. I was stuck at 160lbs so I started eating chicken,tuna,sweet potatoes,oats and things like that. I also took a whey protien powder, trained hard and heavy while taking this product. I gained some weight and ate a lot more. Strength went up considerably. Im now 189lbs 3 years later and this was after losing weight. I would say with a good diet you should have some nice results.
    thanks! its good to hear you had good results i am going to order it soon, did you use anything else with it besides protein?

Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ctrain24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just took the Animal Pak multi vitamin and started eating more food.

yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know real gains does look better but muscle juice is pretty good for how cheap it is.... real gains is to much for me right now
    Real Gains is the real deal, the Muscle Joice however has a lot of sugar which might help you gain more fat than you would with Real Gains so be careful there...

M-Stak is one of my favorite supplements and I take it often. It always helps with strength gains and recovery and apart from that, Universal is one of the companies I trust the most...

Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've taken both M-Stak and E-bol.

First off, it's hard to judge products like this, because with or without them you can gain strength and size. So it's damn near impossible to judge how effective they are without a controlled study. People take them, gain, and then praise them. Well, try doing it without them and with the same training/diet regimen, and you will be surprised at how close the results are.

Anyways, I like both companies but I think M-Stak was more effective for me. With M-Stak, I definitely felt the effects of the nutrient partitioning and that is certainly a plus when bulking.
    My Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120696121