Thread: Twisted Pelvis

GrecoWrestler-Kickboxing MastaM's Avatar
    MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Twisted Pelvis

To make a painfully long story short, I have had a right hip flexor pain since January 2009 that simply has not gone away, and I have gone through masses of doctors and chiro's getting xrays and ultrasounds. Finally just went to a good phyiscal therapist and she says I have what is called a "twisted pelvis", which is what 2/3 chiro's had told me in the past but i simply could not fathom the fact. I just tried looking up "twisted pelvis" online and there is very little info about this. What is the medical term for this? Also, has anybody had a twisted pelvis or something similar? Thank you all in advance, reps for well put answers.

BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10) BirdDaKillA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was diagnosed with a twisted pelvis a little over a year ago by a chiro. Like you, the first thing I did was googled the term which brought up very little like you said. I have found a **** load of information using the term " pelvis alignment" and other variations of the word alignment and have watched quite a few vids on youtube.

As for me, I have a hign on the left low on the right and a twist with my left side sticking out further then my left. I have got manual adjustments before I got diagnosed with a herniated disk but have since quit to avoid nerve damage.

For some pain relief traction has helped me alot as well as using block for a few minutes at a time underneath me with just body weight on the low side. (can explain better if needed)
    Streching is my number one pain reliever tho. Is one side of your lower body tighter than the other? My left hamstring, calf and felxors are very tight compared to my right and have to strech my left a little longer. I can link you to some good stretchs if needed.

Good luck and stay stretched. Glad to know that im not the only one on here with this ailment.

GrecoWrestler-Kickboxing MastaM's Avatar
    MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MastaM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BirdDaKillA View Post
    I was diagnosed with a twisted pelvis a little over a year ago by a chiro. Like you, the first thing I did was googled the term which brought up very little like you said. I have found a **** load of information using the term " pelvis alignment" and other variations of the word alignment and have watched quite a few vids on youtube.

As for me, I have a hign on the left low on the right and a twist with my left side sticking out further then my left. I have got manual adjustments before I got diagnosed with a herniated disk but have since quit to avoid nerve damage.

For some pain relief traction has helped me alot as well as using block for a few minutes at a time underneath me with just body weight on the low side. (can explain better if needed)
    Streching is my number one pain reliever tho. Is one side of your lower body tighter than the other? My left hamstring, calf and felxors are very tight compared to my right and have to strech my left a little longer. I can link you to some good stretchs if needed.

Good luck and stay stretched. Glad to know that im not the only one on here with this ailment.
    My right leg/butt area is very tight, and my left side is way more flexible. My physical therapist said the right side of my pelvis has shifted a little up.

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    My left hip was higher than my right hip. It went away naturally after going to chiro 4 times a year.

Also they have these home exercises for some where you hold a shoe box against your right hip against the wall and hang your upper body over it depending on what way you are trying to slowly correct posture.
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have this, well had. Just got it fixed today by an integrative neuro****tic therapist. But i also have 1 leg that is 1.5cm longer (left is short) , mostly in femur, and my right hemipelvis is actually about 12mm "taller" than my left. Which means whenever i sit i have to sit on a half inch block.. butt pad.. ischial lift.. whatever the hell you want to call it. Which sucks.

Hope to have my left leg lengthened because i cannot not have my shoe lifted or else i get pain pretty quickly.
    Don't know of any surgery that will correct my small hemipelvis.
    GF found my misc crew
    No GF Crew

ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianbell121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rushed77 View Post
    I have this, well had. Just got it fixed today by an integrative neuro****tic therapist. But i also have 1 leg that is 1.5cm longer (left is short) , mostly in femur, and my right hemipelvis is actually about 12mm "taller" than my left. Which means whenever i sit i have to sit on a half inch block.. butt pad.. ischial lift.. whatever the hell you want to call it. Which sucks.

Hope to have my left leg lengthened because i cannot not have my shoe lifted or else i get pain pretty quickly.
    Don't know of any surgery that will correct my small hemipelvis.
    you can't do anything about if your one leg is short. i do not see any remedy of this. my left feet is smaller than my right feet. i took it as my natural gift. and i think you should accept that also.
    Check out Best Adjustable Dumbbells Reviews
    at www.bestadjustabledumbbellsreviews.com