Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)

OT - Any of you guys had shoulder surgery and could bench/press after?

Just curious because I'll be getting a capsular shift soon, maybe with a supraspinatus tendon repair too.

I've been told I probably should never overhead press again though...any help?

Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by low blow View Post
    Just curious because I'll be getting a capsular shift soon, maybe with a supraspinatus tendon repair too.

I've been told I probably should never overhead press again though...any help?
    Who told you that?

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.city View Post
    Who told you that?
    my surgeon, the surgery I'm getting is probably a bit different to what most people here would get. Basically they're tightening up my shoulder capsule (and there may be a possible SLAP repair) but its mostly a capsular tightening. The main issue being when working overhead + with my slightly torn supraspinatus i could retear the capsular scar tissue that has tightened it up..if that makes sense