BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100)

16/8 IF and bulking

Hello, i need help. Im trying to bulk (3200 kcal), but i have problem with breakfast, because at morning i have completely zero apetite + when i have breakfast, i feel pretty tired at morning. I tried for a few days 16/8 IF so i skipped breakfast, and have just 8 hours eating 3 meals for lunch, snack and dinner. I also trained fasted and i felt really better than training after meals, so this is another point for me. Problem is that im trying to bulk, and i want to ask, if its even possible to bulk and build muscle while IF and while fasted trainings. Ty for answers

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe not optimal, but it's definitely possible. if you prefer (and "have to") eat that way, it's completely fine since you don't seem to have other options

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you think it will burn fat at the same time as building muscle, you are going to be disappointed.

The main benefit of IF is that it can help control your appetite - presumably not an issue when bulking.

There are a few other supposed benefits with very little evidence.

However, there is good evidence that going 16 hours without at least consuming some protein is going to be sub optimal for muscle gain (or muscle retention when dieting).

Practical suggestion: if you aren't hungry in the mornings, just have a protein shake and eat later.

BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100) BBforum5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If you think it will burn fat at the same time as building muscle, you are going to be disappointed.

The main benefit of IF is that it can help control your appetite - presumably not an issue when bulking.

There are a few other supposed benefits with very little evidence.

However, there is good evidence that going 16 hours without at least consuming some protein is going to be sub optimal for muscle gain (or muscle retention when dieting).

Practical suggestion: if you aren't hungry in the mornings, just have a protein shake and eat later.
    Ok ty for advice, i have classic 80% whey, i dont believe in this IF things, its just im tired after oatmeal etc. + low apetite + i feel better training on empty stomach, so thats all, but yes, i will try like 2 scoops of whey (40g protein) and then train 30-60 minutes later if its better

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BBforum5 View Post
    Ok ty for advice, i have classic 80% whey, i dont believe in this IF things, its just im tired after oatmeal etc. + low apetite + i feel better training on empty stomach, so thats all, but yes, i will try like 2 scoops of whey (40g protein) and then train 30-60 minutes later if its better
    I'd be happy with that. I often don't train until just before lunch.

astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe you've thought about this already, but have you tried having a shaker in the morning?
    This will both give you some protein that it's good to get often, plus additional liquid calories that are easier to consume.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IF and adding mass are not a good combo. You need protein feedings throughout the day and nothing until noon or so is suboptimal
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BBforum5 View Post
    Discover coffee too.