vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FAME Women's Categories

Any feedback?? FAME is one of the VERY local competitions and workshops in my area. I watched their online video clips and that made me think maybe they'd be alright for my first.

But I'm looking at Fitness and Bikini (yikes, that sounds horrifying!), not building.

I'll have more specific questions if anyone actually responds with some knowledge base
    I can do it; I just have to decide to do it just for myself. Not for an event, not for a competition. Just for me. Eventually, maybe I'll believe all that!! ;) (Nov 2010)
    Now I do!! HUGE results in December - now to forge ahead! (Jan 2010)

RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Originally Posted by vmazzaluna View Post
    Any feedback?? FAME is one of the VERY local competitions and workshops in my area. I watched their online video clips and that made me think maybe they'd be alright for my first.

But I'm looking at Fitness and Bikini (yikes, that sounds horrifying!), not building.

I'll have more specific questions if anyone actually responds with some knowledge base
    Hi, I did my first NPC masters bikini just in October. It was a great experience!! I am also looking into doing the Ms. Bikini America. They have a sportswear part as well to the bikini. So basically you to come out in your bikini then also have to pick a themed sportswear to prance around in!!!

Did you do a show since this posting??
    We are the choices we make! If you want it bad enough you'll make the sacrifice.
    It's better to strong and fit then frail and weak.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit keeps you going.

JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice man i agree

JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnSkyline54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    coooooooooolies

rofl u wish bro

oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by vmazzaluna View Post

fame, movie?