hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I'll be going on Tren soon...

How do I prevent acne on it?
    I heard you can get really bad acne on Tren, I don't want acne.

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hydroquinone View Post
    high doses of b5.. and wash your face :P

Nsho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I've heard/read you take liver/kidney cleansers, fatty acids, and estrogen blockers when cycling trenabol. I wouldn't reccomend you using prohormones, but if you are, be safe about it. Don't take my word for it but the estrogen blockers should help with acne prevention.
    -Nsho
    We've got no food, we got no jobs,... our pets' HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!

jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhalter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^Wrong. No estrogen "blocker" is needed, just a SERM for PCT.

osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) osiris76589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    where did u get tren i want some

Nsho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jhalter View Post
    ^Wrong. No estrogen "blocker" is needed, just a SERM for PCT.
    Thanks for the correction; my knowledge in PHs are very limited. Just gave my 2 cents.
    -Nsho
    We've got no food, we got no jobs,... our pets' HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oxycute them! Really though, if you get bad acne, see your doctor, he can prescribe you better stuff than you can buy OTC to stop/prevent acne.

hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hydroquinone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So Tren causes acne by stimulating the oil glands to produce more oil?

BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tren's illegal bro. Not sure you wanna say that on a public forum that's probably monitored by big brother.

ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BXlifter View Post
    Tren's illegal bro. Not sure you wanna say that on a public forum that's probably monitored by big brother.
    so is nolva and clomid u scientist u, lol.

or, does that not rhyme with your rulez?

Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ksheab View Post
    so is nolva and clomid u scientist u, lol.

or, does that not rhyme with your rulez?
    Nolva and clomid arent illegal...I'd like to know why you say SERMs are illegal.

FACEPALM.JPG
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mr_OG View Post
    Nolva and clomid arent illegal...I'd like to know why you say SERMs are illegal.

FACEPALM.JPG
    because everytime u say 'research' u lie.

do u need another explanation, u, researcher u?

rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

FACEPALM.JPG
    because they are illegal if you dont have a script for them

Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    because everytime u say 'research' u lie.

do u need another explanation, u, researcher u?
    This is why you're in the red. Stop trolling. Fail troll is fail. You said Nolva and Clomid are illegal. I dunno about you, but since I last checked, they ARE NOT illegal. Genius

Originally Posted by rocknout72 View Post
    They are not illegal. Only if you have possession of them without a prescription. The troll said they are illegal, period.
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

This is why you're in the red. Stop trolling. Fail troll is fail. You said Nolva and Clomid are illegal. I dunno about you, but since I last checked, they ARE NOT illegal. Genius

They are not illegal. Only if you have possession of them without a prescription. The troll said they are illegal, period.
    again with the red, lol.
    thank god i know nolva is not an actual legal........................
    right?

ill make sure to check next time, lol u ****ing whore. learn to read.

BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BXlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not if you have it for your 200lb lab rat.

again with the red, lol.
    thank god i know nolva is not an actual legal........................
    right?
    Again w/ the red? Well guessing from what you just said, people have been disregarding you b/c you're in the red, and people have negged you b/c you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Again, fail troll is fail!

I'm very sure Nolva is not illegal. If SERMs were illegal, why don't the doctors prescribing them to breast cancer patients be punished and arrested? I have no more to say to you troll. I can't allow you to do your job by making me respond to you. Oh you trolls =]
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

Again w/ the red? Well guessing from what you just said, people have been disregarding you b/c you're in the red, and people have negged you b/c you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Again, fail troll is fail!

I'm very sure Nolva is not illegal. If SERMs were illegal, why don't the doctors prescribing them to breast cancer patients be punished and arrested? I have no more to say to you troll. I can't allow you to do your job by making me respond to you. Oh you trolls =]
    whataeer
    Last edited by ksheab; 02-15-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: pyzzyt'

rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

they are illegal to use if you dont have a script, you can get a script for test but if I go out and buy some with out one it becomes illegal, understand now

they are illegal to use if you dont have a script, you can get a script for test but if I go out and buy some with out one it becomes illegal, understand now
    you are an idiot aren't ya now?

The troll said Clomid and Nolva are illegal. The troll didn't say ANYTHING about being in possession of them, having a script, etc. They are LEGAL. With extended circumstances, yes you need a script. Do you understand now?

it's like trying to talk to a mentally challenged kid...haha
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are an idiot aren't ya now?

The troll said Clomid and Nolva are illegal. The troll didn't say ANYTHING about being in possession of them, having a script, etc. They are LEGAL. With extended circumstances, yes you need a script. Do you understand now?

it's like trying to talk to a mentally challenged kid...haha
    Come on, we all know what he meant when he said they were illegal.

controlled substance is a better word than illegal, so with out a script if you have them take them or buy them they are illegal

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    controlled substance is a better word than illegal, so with out a script if you have them take them or buy them they are illegal

I think this is the point that was trying to be made.

Just like Phentermine is a controlled substance (for weight loss) if in possession without a prescription you would be arrested.

Same goes with Clomid and Novla, if caught having on hand with no prescription you would be arrested for the possession of a controlled substance without a doctors prescription.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.