Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation how many kgs to lose in a week?

how many kgs is okay to lose say in 1 week?

I want to lose the most amount of kgs but i dont want to end up having that skinny -fat look.

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Losing 1-2 pounds a week would be fine.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tazkia View Post
    how many kgs is okay to lose say in 1 week?

I want to lose the most amount of kgs but i dont want to end up having that skinny -fat look.
    1kg a week, maybe 1.5.

GShonen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GShonen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On average when I started dieting I lost about 1-2 kg per week but be warned, I'm skinny flab on the underarm now.

Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GShonen View Post
    On average when I started dieting I lost about 1-2 kg per week but be warned, I'm skinny flab on the underarm now.
    ye my sis is like that , scares me

WHEYedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 to 2 pounds per week, but i have no clue how much that is in kgs. Don't go too fast man, my friend went really fast and now has loose skin problems. and that will suck.
    "Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." - Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by WHEYedDown View Post
    1 to 2 pounds per week, but i have no clue how much that is in kgs. Don't go too fast man, my friend went really fast and now has loose skin problems. and that will suck.
    thanks dude