Thread: Upset

Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Upset

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welll i found the guts to step on the scale and to my suprise im back where i started before i had lost weight, i went down to 68 kgs and now im back up to 82.3 kgs since i came back from my holiday. Sucks.

blame it on the contraception i was takin and the fad diet (atkins) i was on to lose the weight

anyways i want to get down to 55kgs (or when ever i look fit) which means i have a long road ahead. 27 kgs to be exact

what a bummer