Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

eating self to death

im eating so much and i cant stop... so much sugar.. its crazy

i don't know what to do,

is there anywhere here i can start a journal, maybe that will keep me honest

andyrobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start a log above in the fat loss log sub forum or you can start one on your bodyspace.

Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by andyrobo View Post
    Start a log above in the fat loss log sub forum or you can start one on your bodyspace.
    thankies

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    accountability helps, but really, its all your willpower

blogging about your troubles is a step in the right direction though

try dieting 1 day at a time....aim to eat clean today....wake up tomorrow, aim to eat clean that day as well...eventually days add up into weeks/months etc...I prefer this approach to the whole "I'm going to eat clean for the next 6 weeks"
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wlknier View Post

try dieting 1 day at a time....aim to eat clean today....wake up tomorrow, aim to eat clean that day as well...eventually days add up into weeks/months etc...I prefer this approach to the whole "I'm going to eat clean for the next 6 weeks"
    This. Set yourself not only short term goals, but long term goals. This will ensure that you won't give up on yourself. True progress in body changes come with long periods of time. Time seems to go fast sometimes though, so you'll be there before you know it. Just stick to it. 3 p's - persistence, patience, positive attitude; have these three and you are set for life.
    squeeze your glutes and press

Originally Posted by wlknier View Post

thanks that really helps, i like the daily approach rather than the long term one....