Thread: DHEA steroid ?

Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DHEA steroid ?

I saw a bottle at vitamin shoppe that had a supplement called DHEA if I'm correct ?
    I did some further research and have a simple question,
    Is this a steroid ?

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a prohormone.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    androseries . . .

wait wut?
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Connorwhitt View Post
    I saw a bottle at vitamin shoppe that had a supplement called DHEA if I'm correct ?
    I did some further research and have a simple question,
    Is this a steroid ?
    DHEA(Dihydroepiandrosterone) is a naturally orccuring prohormone that is essential for both men and women. In men, it has inherent effects, but it also converts in to testosterone and to a lesser extent, estrogen.

You shouldn't be supplementing with DHEA unless you are in your late 30's-40's or older, as that's when natural DHEA levels decline.
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jimbb4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In the body dhea converts to andro , andro converts to test. (readers digest simplified version)
    As stated its not a steroid ...in my mind anyway.
    Providing more dhea doesnt unfortuantely = more test.Just because something exerts an effect in the body doesnt mean more of that something will exert more of that effect. Shame so many supp companies rely on this flawed logic to sell products that end up essentially being useless.
    DHEA is predominantly useless until natural levels decrease with age as stated above.
    Now to hear LG sciences tell it back in 2009 they attached an ester to dhea that made it the main effective ingredient in one of their products. Oh btw this claim is chemically impossible. The ingredient is/was plain old useless dhea. Nice , ethical , conduct huh?
    Last edited by jimbb4life; 02-07-2011 at 10:07 AM.

djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    DHEA(Dihydroepiandrosterone) is a naturally orccuring prohormone that is essential for both men and women. In men, it has inherent effects, but it also converts in to testosterone and to a lesser extent, estrogen.

You shouldn't be supplementing with DHEA unless you are in your late 30's-40's or older, as that's when natural DHEA levels decline.
    its those 30-40 yr olds that kept mccain fom putting it on the ban list, and opening the door for the primordial performance androseries....i highly doubt it was 40 year olds jamming the site last week tho

dhea is so weak on its own, its a supp in my mind