Thread: O-line sexy

baywatch07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post O-line sexy

Hey what it is i was wondering what could i take to help me become more muscle defined. I am a college football player and i play offensive line. Im already losing weight. Right now im at 311 and i plan in a month to be at 290-295. We are already in spring training and are almost have way through. Help ya boy out

duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only way to gain definition would be to lose a lot of fat. If you cut a lot of weight your muscle would be more visible, but I am assuming you need to stay at a certain weight for football.

baywatch07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by duffmt6 View Post
    The only way to gain definition would be to lose a lot of fat. If you cut a lot of weight your muscle would be more visible, but I am assuming you need to stay at a certain weight for football.
    yeah i have to keep my big frame for the sport and my position. im losin the weight easly and im fearing that my strenght will fade to becuase im already seeing some signs

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Limit weight loss to two pounds per week maximum. Your coach may not be too happy with you getting much under 300lbs. I Know at Tech while Leach was coach that he was very anti O-linemen under 300lbs. Most other coaches are a little less concerned with weight than he was, but you should definitely see what they think before you do it. Keeping weight loss to two pounds per week should help you maintain strength. Also, do not try to cut fat by doing high volume, high rep/lighter weight training. Cut back SLIGHTLY on the overall volume. Go with high weights low reps, almost a powerlifter type approach. This will help you keep strength up while dropping weight. If you need to burn more calories do low intensity cardio. I'm sure your spring football workouts give you plenty of high intensity cardio and high intensity intervals.