Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy Some Really Good News About ULTIMA and Some Really Bad News

OK, so the good news first, right...

BB.com finally approved Ultima through their compliance department this week and submitted official purchase orders this morning.

And the bad news...

ULTIMA has sold so unbelievably well, we cannot meet the demand of BB.com's order. In fact, if I were to be completely honest, we actually cannot ship any at all at this exact moment as we completely sold out. I certainly did not expect to sell through our stock this quickly; I was just starting the process of having another production run coordinated, with what seemed to be plenty of time, when sales kind of (well, not kind of, but rather most definitely) spiked through the roof and our inventory went bye-bye.

Please, I want to make it clear that I, or we, should not fault BB.com in being slow as of late to add products to the site. It would be a little unfair, given all of the security and safety precautions they must now take, not to mention dealing on a scale much larger than any other nutrition store online.

To make amends to both BB.com as a company and loyal BB.com customer's, were going to be offering a free bottle of T-Force with every purchase of Ultima purchased through the BB.com store to the first few hundred people. We've never done a promo/give-away anywhere near this size, but I think we have to given how long many people here have waited to try Ultima, not to mention how great the DeLuca's treat their vendors.

And before anyone asks, no we're absolutely not going to have any of the problems we did last time. No waiting on trinitine to get done, no messing around with new manufacturers, no wasting months trying to create a new flavor. We are ready to roll on this, and as I said, everything is already underway.

I think this is a testament to not only the product itself, but the fact that more and more customers are caring enough to educated themselves in order to cut through all of the marketing and hype and BS. The success of a product like Ultima says a great deal about the potential to change this industry for the better, and I sincerely thank everyone for supporting that endeavor.

Please know that I am working day and night - quite literally - to make sure everyone here is taken care of. This time, this is really a very minor delay and will be resolved ASAP.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to hear it! Maybe the manufacturer will pay a little more attention now that you can get some bigger runs in.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Countdown to the first thread in the supplement section asking about Ultima!

Nice deal with the giveaway. Very cool offer.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couldnt wait any longer and bought a tub last night. Good news for you guys tho!
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So... that means no Ultima for a while still? ETA bb.com receives shipments/new batch of ultima is done? Keep up the good work, matpal. We all know you're working very hard to improve the industry
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matpal View Post
    OK, so the good news first, right...

BB.com finally approved Ultima through their compliance department this week and submitted official purchase orders this morning.

And the bad news...

ULTIMA has sold so unbelievably well, we cannot meet the demand of BB.com's order. In fact, if I were to be completely honest, we actually cannot ship any at all at this exact moment as we completely sold out. I certainly did not expect to sell through our stock this quickly; I was just starting the process of having another production run coordinated, with what seemed to be plenty of time, when sales kind of (well, not kind of, but rather most definitely) spiked through the roof and our inventory went bye-bye.

Please, I want to make it clear that I, or we, should not fault BB.com in being slow as of late to add products to the site. It would be a little unfair, given all of the security and safety precautions they must now take, not to mention dealing on a scale much larger than any other nutrition store online.

To make amends to both BB.com as a company and loyal BB.com customer's, were going to be offering a free bottle of T-Force with every purchase of Ultima purchased through the BB.com store to the first few hundred people. We've never done a promo/give-away anywhere near this size, but I think we have to given how long many people here have waited to try Ultima, not to mention how great the DeLuca's treat their vendors.

And before anyone asks, no we're absolutely not going to have any of the problems we did last time. No waiting on trinitine to get done, no messing around with new manufacturers, no wasting months trying to create a new flavor. We are ready to roll on this, and as I said, everything is already underway.

I think this is a testament to not only the product itself, but the fact that more and more customers are caring enough to educated themselves in order to cut through all of the marketing and hype and BS. The success of a product like Ultima says a great deal about the potential to change this industry for the better, and I sincerely thank everyone for supporting that endeavor.

Please know that I am working day and night - quite literally - to make sure everyone here is taken care of. This time, this is really a very minor delay and will be resolved ASAP.
    Bad News sounds like progress to me Matt!

Free T-force, you are way to kind.

weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Bad News sounds like progress to me Matt!

Free T-force, you are way to kind.
    agreed, T force is great stuff!
    *SoClose*

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn, I thought Ultima was already shipped and we were waiting for BB.com to add it aaaaaaugggh.

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to hear things are working out for you guys Matt, I know you have all slaved for months over this product. It's going to be extremely well received, and I agree it's a large step in the right direction for this industry!
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No need to apologize for being successful

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    By far one of the best ways you can handle the situation!!!

Nothing but respect and reps for you bro!
    Completely honest with us is priceless, and then because your product is so great, your adding in a free bottle??? Another awesome thing!

You my friend are a classic example of how the supp industry should be, honorable and honest!

Keep up the great things
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody PM me when this is finally actually available? lol.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ersio View Post
    By far one of the best ways you can handle the situation!!!

Nothing but respect and reps for you bro!
    Completely honest with us is priceless, and then because your product is so great, your adding in a free bottle??? Another awesome thing!

You my friend are a classic example of how the supp industry should be, honorable and honest!

Keep up the great things
    Nice post and agreed... I love how Matt is running things and he made a wise choice working so hard on Ultima and sticking through thick and thin. Our support of great formulas and ethical companies is a true reflection of what we want to see in supplements and the industry...

Ultima is a smart buy and any customer who buys Ultima has my respect... I want to thank anyone here who has purchased Ultima and will do so in the future... why? Well, I have an intense desire for better products that can allow me to be healthier and fitter, while performing mentally and physically at the highest level daily...

I don't get a cent and I am not currently a rep, but I aim to support the highest level of quality and honest formulation and will continue to do so... I hope everyone can see how such support can make the industry better and our supplements better... Ultima is a new standard and if it shows up in sales, then everyone else will need to keep up... it is a win-win for us the consumer.

davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) davidl351 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just hope i don't miss the few hundred marks.
    Sponsored Muscle Pharm stack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122828761

My personal journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120486931

-- V DUBBBBB --
    my 2.5 sqeaks louder than your 2.5, silly wabbit.

Ninjamonkey de la Nutra Steveoph's Avatar
    Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on it selling so well. Glad to hear it exceeded even your expectations in sales. True testament to the product's quality. Glad I got mine early.

JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thumbs up for going above and beyond. Definitely going to get my business.
    At some point in your life you had this idea of who you were going to be someday. That who you were going to be, secretly and unknowingly, starts to become a ball and chain behind you because it becomes who you could have been. Don’t let the burden of regret weigh your dreams down.

Intermittent fasting + DC Training/Myo-Reps Hybrid log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133062263

SNS log: Focus XT, Agmatine and DAA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134105521