Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So wiped out after training.....

particularly after leg training. I trained from 1.30pm - 3pm ish today and was just totally wiped out after. Not tired as such. Just completely physically spent. Also emotionally I seem to have a few really down hours after heavy training. I had to go to bed and cry and then nap for an hour at 5pm. After that, just totally zoned out and not interested in engaging with anyone.

Now it's 7.30pm I feel like I'm just beginning to pick up again a bit. Could probably start doing some work etc...

Nutrition is good. I am cutting, but still on 2200 cals a day. Have lost about 7lbs in 3 weeks.
    An hour before training I eat sweet potato and fish & salad. PWO protein shake, banana, then hot oatmeal.

Am I training too hard?? Or is this normal?
    "Ain't about how fast I get there.....it's the climb"

_Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe overtraining, maybe hormonal? How long have you been cutting, and have you cut before, the same way, without feeling like this?

Just a caloric deficit can put me into this kind of state, and it can get pretty bad if I top that with hard training and job stress. Boredom from the same grind day in and day out can REALLY do this to me also.

Maybe take a little break from your routine and switch things up, and perhaps go a bit easier for a week, and see if things improve.

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eating any carbs? Maybe you train legs hard? On my leg day at 10am I train then I go home and rest. I actually have trouble getting to sleep sometimes and going up and down the stairs is tough. I am betting on the carbs though.

Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes plenty of carbs 220gram a day. I do train legs very hard. Only been cutting for 3 weeks. Time for deload week perhaps..

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That happened to me last summer. I was doing an INTENSE full body workout 6 days a week (was a class I signed up for) PLUS extra cardio almost nightly (I joined my sis in law at the gym so she didn't have to go alone) PLUS probably not eating enough. I didn't even have the energy to do ANYTHING during my days. I quickly realized that I either needed to cut back the workouts, or eat much more. I ended up just eating more and it really helped me out with being exhausted and emotional
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

Originally Posted by vandalgirl59 View Post
    That happened to me last summer. I was doing an INTENSE full body workout 6 days a week (was a class I signed up for) PLUS extra cardio almost nightly (I joined my sis in law at the gym so she didn't have to go alone) PLUS probably not eating enough. I didn't even have the energy to do ANYTHING during my days. I quickly realized that I either needed to cut back the workouts, or eat much more. I ended up just eating more and it really helped me out with being exhausted and emotional
    I did do a couple of extra classes this week - circuits right before spinning on Monday & Thursday. It felt like nothing at the time, but maybe it took more out of me than I thought..........

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long has it been since you've had a full rest week?
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hannah73Louise View Post
    I did do a couple of extra classes this week - circuits right before spinning on Monday & Thursday. It felt like nothing at the time, but maybe it took more out of me than I thought..........
    making you tired and emotional !

Have a week off and come back refreshed, and cut down on the amount of training (not the intensity).

Ask yourself why you need to work out so much
    because fitness isn't coincidence

Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000)
    From a older, more experienced guys point of view. If you're training really hard, you're going to be wiped after. Bodybuilding isn't aerobics! Its high intensity, demanding and sometimes exhausting. This is why I only train 3 times a week. Too tired the next day to train hard, so I rest, then come back stronger. I can't speak to the "emotional" part, but sometimes being very tired makes one feel a little depressed. Its just depletion. Rest, eat and you'll be great.
    'The unexamined life is not worth living'.-Socrates.
    'It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.' -Rocky Balboa.
    'Not everyone can be Mr. Olympia, but we can all improve ourselves'-Mike Mentzer.