Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Abs are not sore at all..

My abs arent not sore anymore after my workout. I work them out for a hour 7x a week. Am I just really used to the exercises. I even switch up my exercises but nothing, and I dont have a "washboard" 6 pack. I've also got very low bf. They are slightly sore during the workout and after I flex but thats it.

Also you can see the the faint 6 when i dont flex but my stomach sticks out like a fat man's kegger. ??!?!?! I drink 3 water bottles at the gym every day, but its always bloated.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Evangelizes View Post
    My abs arent not sore anymore after my workout. I work them out for a hour 7x a week. Am I just really used to the exercises. I even switch up my exercises but nothing, and I dont have a "washboard" 6 pack. I've also got very low bf. They are slightly sore during the workout and after I flex but thats it.

Also you can see the the faint 6 when i dont flex but my stomach sticks out like a fat man's kegger. ??!?!?! I drink 3 water bottles at the gym every day, but its always bloated.
    You should at least give them two days rest in between each ab workout... they need time to recover. If they aren't sore after, start hitting them harder and use resistance like a 10,25,35,45lb plate or dumbells. Ab Ripper X is the way to work them if you don't have weights around the house.

you claimed a "low bf" then said "faint 6, fat man's kegger". gjdm
    Assuming those bottles are 500mL you should be getting at least 8 bottles of that/day. And don't neglect Nutrition; it plays an even larger role than exercises themselves.
    Last edited by Aspir3d77; 02-11-2010 at 02:52 PM.

CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Evangelizes View Post

On a scale from one to you're stunting your ab growth by working them out every single day, you're stunting you're ab growth by working them out every single day.

They probably stick out because the rest of you is so small because you only work out abs.

I lul'd a bit if troll.

gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's an oxymoron to say you have very low body fat and don't have a 6 pack.

Also, definitely do not work out your abs for an hour a day. If you are able to work them out for that long everyday, you must not be working them hard enough. Your abs should feel pretty sore after a legitimate ab workout. Hit them harder.

Nets88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    u = lucky

Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gloinchin View Post
    It's an oxymoron to say you have very low body fat and don't have a 6 pack.

Also, definitely do not work out your abs for an hour a day. If you are able to work them out for that long everyday, you must not be working them hard enough. Your abs should feel pretty sore after a legitimate ab workout. Hit them harder.
    Alright, but I thought abs are the only muscle that can be worked out every day. And I am pretty positive my bf is low I eat about 2k calories a day, and workout my abs alone for a hour..It doesn't look like fat at all it looks like I'm striaght up bloated like a pregnant lady. What are your guys ab workouts like..I don't think my workout is "weak".

gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gloinchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whether your abs or strong or not really doesn't have anything to do with your body fat percentage. You simply just have to have low body fat. To have a well defined six pack, you would have to be at least less than 10% body fat. Also, 2000 calories is not very much at all. Maybe your workout isn't "weak" as you said, (could you post it?) but your body has accustomed to it and so now you have plateaued. You have to make your workout harder if you want to really build those abs. I workout my abs maybe 4 days a week but I do more core exercises to supplement my running. Stuff like planks, six inches, medicine ball situps, etc.

JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    7x a week for an hour? I work mine maybe 1-2 times a week and they look great and are sore everytime, try doing them 2-3times a week with much more intensity and switch up your routine. If you want to be sore you gotta push yourself after your abs have given up and feel like crap.
    "I've never been afraid of another man,
    Cause I can see through
    My heartbeat, his heartbeat,
    My only fear is that he wont kill me
    Cause if he don't, I grab my heat
    More hesitate I'm stoppin' this heartbeat" -Jason Derulo

devonss417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do the same thing, but definitely do not do an hour of abs every day. Maybe fifteen minutes a day, thats what ive been doing. Im never sore or anything the day after but i can definitely notice a difference. You might not be working yourself hard enough. I have just been doing around 400 crunches a night non-stop with a 10 lb plate cuz anything heavier starts to hurt my neck. Every 100 reps i go up and hold it for like 20 seconds. It works for me

Originally Posted by devonss417 View Post
    I do the same thing, but definitely do not do an hour of abs every day. Maybe fifteen minutes a day, thats what ive been doing. Im never sore or anything the day after but i can definitely notice a difference. You might not be working yourself hard enough. I have just been doing around 400 crunches a night non-stop with a 10 lb plate cuz anything heavier starts to hurt my neck. Every 100 reps i go up and hold it for like 20 seconds. It works for me
    thanks for all the advice. I think I am going to just work em every other day now. 3-4x a week and try to do more and more each workout. Do you guys think my 2k cal limit is too little to even put mass on the abs? I stay at 2k because I am too worried to put on body fat, especially if I'm only going every other day. I'm about 155 (just checked the scale today)

Another question..
    IS it important I still do cardio. Say I burn 300 calories. How would it be different to subtract 300 calories from my calorite intake? My joints are really suffering (not sure why) so everytime I start I have to quit..

And for the one who wanted to know my ab routine..
    40 knee raise x 3
    40 big 40's x3 (google it)
    20-25 leg raise x 3
    15 x 3 Reverse crunches
    Also 40 V ups x 2
    A few sets of medicine ball leg lifts 10lb
    And this is all on a decline bench. If my workout last a hour its because I throw in some extra sets. I always practice good form and posture.
    Last edited by Evangelizes; 02-11-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Eating 300 less calories would have about the same effect as burning off 300 calories in terms of weight loss however burning 300 calories could create a hormonal effect and is overall more healthy. However, is your joints are hurting, I would just eat 300 less calories if you are trying to lose weight. 1700 calories is not much at all though. Test it out and see if you notice any changes. If you want to get ab definition, its more of creating a calorie deficit than just training your abs nonstop.