Registered User ninja_turtle204's Avatar
    ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Creatine Monohydrate nearing Expiration date.. question........

Hey guys

So i bought some create Mono. some time back.. didnt really start using it till recently, but i noticed today that the expiration date is 3.2010. Since we're in 2.2010, ive got a short month left to use it..

my question is, does this expiration date really matter? Does it make a difference if i keep using it? because i have a lot left still, enough so that if i take 5gms on workout days, it will last till sometime in april.. should i discontinue use after the month? what happens when it expires? does it stop working or is it bad for your health?

Thanks

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninja_turtle204 View Post
    Hey guys

So i bought some create Mono. some time back.. didnt really start using it till recently, but i noticed today that the expiration date is 3.2010. Since we're in 2.2010, ive got a short month left to use it..

my question is, does this expiration date really matter? Does it make a difference if i keep using it? because i have a lot left still, enough so that if i take 5gms on workout days, it will last till sometime in april.. should i discontinue use after the month? what happens when it expires? does it stop working or is it bad for your health?

Thanks
    If it's been and will be stored properly and hasn't taken on any moisture, it will be fine for months past the expiration date since the amount that has degraded would still be tiny and undetectable.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owlnator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ninja_turtle204 View Post
    Hey guys

Thanks
    My creatine mono is expired by 1 month and ive been using it for the last 4 weeks. No adverse health effects so far. I recon that it is safe to use, although its effectiveness could be questionable. If you have an extra 20 dollars go get yourself a new tub. If you dont then just continue using it.

Registered User ninja_turtle204's Avatar
    ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i see... i'll keep taking it then and not worry about the expiration date... thanks boys, repped..