Closed Thread
Page 93 of 381 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 11413
    BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    SK, you said a lot of good things, but you run on the presumption that whats stated in islam is the absolute truth and from god. a christian or jew can pose arguments in the same way, but it wouldnt make them right, because it all boils down to what you believe.
    You cant argue with a christian and say jesus is not God because God says so in the quran, nor can a Christian argue Jesus is God, basing it simply by the bible. So in the end, one cannot say this is right and this is wrong because God said, since its all subjective.
    the theology of the absolute oneness of God in the quran is highly commendable, and is the only religion to not associate anything with god (in any way), which is what i believe in, but then again, there are things that make it seem like it is only a product of its time.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mondo1 View Post
    Have you considered being a imam? Dont imams need to have a lot of information which I think you have.
    No, I'm an engineer by profession. I don't have the required knowledge of a proper scholar. This is not meant to be a school or scholarly arena; it's just a place to share basic information on Islam which everyone should have.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    If I forgot, I'll erase it.

If I miss one, I'll insert it.

And yes, both the supplicant and the one for whom the supplication is made are rewarded by God.
    Why don't you write it for non-Muslims? (srs)

I noticed that you have selectively avoided this question...if you do not wish to answer, please say so, instead of ignoring it.
    Last edited by Germanic; 09-23-2010 at 07:17 PM.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBeard86 View Post
    SK, you said a lot of good things, but you run on the presumption that whats stated in islam is the absolute truth and from god. a christian or jew can pose arguments in the same way, but it wouldnt make them right, because it all boils down to what you believe.
    You cant argue with a christian and say jesus is not God because God says so in the quran, nor can a Christian argue Jesus is God, basing it simply by the bible. So in the end, one cannot say this is right and this is wrong because God said, since its all subjective.
    the theology of the absolute oneness of God in the quran is highly commendable, and is the only religion to not associate anything with god (in any way), which is what i believe in, but then again, there are things that make it seem like it is only a product of its time.
    You are right that anyone can claim their religion is correct; and they obviously all do! So what is a person supposed to do when there are multiple competing and conflicting claims and they obviously all can't be right? Should we ignore the quest for truth altogether? Should we pick our favorite and stick with it even though the consequences of a wrong answer is Hell? Clearly not.

We have to develop a rational methodology to sift through these claims, to determine who can actually prove that their religion was originally revealed by God and that the textual information has not changed since that time.

That's what I've outlined below. Read it, critique it, and then apply it to all religions and anyone who makes claims about God and the Afterlife. Come back and let me know if anything stands up to Islam.

Read these:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=14

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=21
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by Germanic View Post
    Why don't you write it for non-Muslims? (srs)
    Because the only supplication that will be accepted for a non-Muslim would be a supplication to be guided to the Truth, and once they are, then everything else would apply for them. Also, I don't initiate greetings to non-Muslims.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=1953&CATE=34

I would say "Peace upon those who accept the right guidance" when I specifically address non-Muslims on an Islamic matter.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...51&postcount=1

lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nah he's in like Chemical Engineering or some sh*t.
    their is milions of imams during the wourld from all the racis . do you think that they all have chemical engineering ??
    to be a imam you must save the whole nobel Qur'an in your mind. bacause we pray with kuran . in ramadan imam pray with the whole kuran during the mounth . each day he pray with 2 7izb of kuran (their is 60 7izb )

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Because the only supplication that will be accepted for a non-Muslim would be a supplication to be guided to the Truth, and once they are, then everything else would apply for them. Also, I don't initiate greetings to non-Muslims.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=1953&CATE=34

I would say "Peace upon those who accept the right guidance" when I specifically address non-Muslims on an Islamic matter.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...51&postcount=1
    So you think non-Muslims are inferior and unworthy of your greetings or something?

Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Platypus2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lil-g-mehdi View Post
    their is milions of imams during the wourld from all the racis . do you think that they all have chemical engineering ??
    to be a imam you must save the whole nobel Qur'an in your mind. bacause we pray with kuran . in ramadan imam pray with the whole kuran during the mounth . each day he pray with 2 7izb of kuran (their is 60 7izb )
    With all respect I didnt ask a red make your own thread.

lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BigBeard86 View Post
    no brho . you are wrong . christians can not prove that jesus is the God from the bible . go ask a christian if jesus said directly *im the God* !! go ask them .
    actually bible prove that islam is true more than he prove christianity. watch the video i give you before

So you think non-Muslims are inferior and unworthy of your greetings or something?
    Until someone becomes a Muslim, they miss out on the benefit of such supplications. I love people who love God and His Prophets (pbut) and the best I can do for them is to supplicate on their behalf. People who don't share my love for God and His Prophets (pbut) are excluded from these small tokens of gratefulness.

Until someone becomes a Muslim, they miss out on the benefit of such supplications. I love people who love God and His Prophets (pbut) and the best I can do for them is to supplicate on their behalf. People who don't share my love for God and His Prophets (pbut) are excluded from these small tokens of gratefulness.
    good saying brho .. o7iboka fi allah ya akhi . i love you even im in morroco. hhhh
    blessing is only for those who love God and his prophets . those who were tortured for the word of God. they fight and difence of HIS word .peace and blessing be upon them all . and blessing on those who love them and respect them .
    ana ad3o laka ya akhi da2iman bi tabat .
    like what david (pbuh) said : *rabana afrigh 3alayna sabran wa tabit a9damana wa inssorna 3ala l9awm adalimin*

paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haven't posted in a while. College and all that junk. They are making me have a blog.

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just found out we arent allowed to fast Saturdays if we arent fasting the day before or after. Ive done 3 days of shawwal fasting but I believe two landed on saturdays where I just fasted on that day alone. Should I make these up to make them valid?

HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HaatafDur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SK, is it haram to work with haram food such as Pork and Wine/alcohol while being a cashiere/stocker in a supermarket?

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam.

1) You said that 'Ya Haleem' is not a word to help from anger when reciting it as much as possible, but Sunnipath.com claims it is and we know that its a reliable site.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=4407&CATE=17

2) Is saying niyat out loud in your prayer nullify your prayer, or should it be made in the heart? I find it better to say out loudly, very low whisper like.

3) Does Lucifer actually live in the little thing that at Haji where they throw stones at? Does he really live in there and gets hurt by stones?

A) Did you do that too when you went to Haji? What satisfaction did you get, were you like 'take that Lucifer with rage?'

4) Does this anger you or feel some sort of dis-likeness? They claim and the user comments its not a ridicule or trying to mock the religion. I disagree as nobody should be dressing and acting like the prophet (pbuh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhi0pfikOrk

5) Why do some turn to kuffars and move to other deens and then claim they found the truth?

Salaam.
    You missed my questions.
    Hi, Peace.

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People have heard and discussed these issues for centuries - that doesn't mean they were ever settled.

1) As for Prophecies, God has complete knowledge of all future events. Knowledge of future events doesn't negate that the agents who will be involved in those future events will willingly do, say, and believe the things that will lead to those events. As an example, you are willingly engaging in a discussion with me. God knew this discussion would take place even though we both freely are participating in it now. If God had divulged the information of this future event, it would be a prophecy, and you would find that whether you knew about it or not, you would still decide to willingly participate, even though you fully recognize that had you not participated you would have disproved the Prophecy.

2) Regarding miracles, it is God who performs the miracles, not the Prophets (pbut) involved. So yes, God does have complete control of nature and can suspend natural laws to prove the veracity of a Prophethood.

3) As for the soul, while it is eternal, God recreates a body to house the soul either in Heaven or in Hell, so that a person can experience the complete pleasures of Heaven and the extreme torment of Hell.

1) I dont think you grasp the philosophy of my point, causality paradox, infinite long chain of cause:effect->cause:effect->cause:effect->. so by definition, if someone is to know a cause or effect in the future, it has already happened in the future or will happen in the future (you must look at time subjectively). Therefore all causes and effects have been mapped out before hand and we are mere pawns of this pre-deterministic fate. "and you would find that whether you knew about it or not, you would still decide to willingly participate" this statement alone made by you logically indicates that life is pre-determined, and there is no free will, otherwise, we have something called multiple/parallel universes theory, where if one cause or effect is different, then it is not consistent with this timeline, and therefore it is of another universe, parallel existence. You see, thats the point, you see there are two arguments here, firstly if something has been prophesized, and that event will happen therefore that cause will lead to an effect, a predetermined or "automated" effect, which cannot be changed, You cannot just have one of these, as everything is interelated (as you should know) therefore everything must be predetermined and by that logic, if everything is predetermined then there are no free will agents. NO free will at all (think about this deeply, its not an easy subject to appraoch). Secondly if we take that we have free will, then for every cause we have intent, if I choose to stand my intent led to my cause which led to my effect of standing,... but what if i had the intent and did not stand, in one timeline i am standing the other i am not, A parallel timeline appears and we move with different causes and effects from the other. If this theory stands therefore there cannot be predetermine. If you said to me he could predict things in the future, I may understand, as a scientist through knowledge is able to predict the orbit of the earth, or the path of an asteroid and when it will pass the earth, through scientific processes.

Please do some reading on this, from your reply it was clear that you didnt understand what I was talking about.

http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewt...172730&start=0

Also you didnt answer my question on infinite regress, how is this possible? with cause and effect. How can there be a god, if the possibility of a first cause is a paradox

f causality is an absolute, then it is an infinite chain of causes and effects, of phenomenal interaction and manifestation.

If causality is not an absolute, this implies The Beginning or The End, where an effect exists without being caused, or a cause exists without an effect. Which further implies that phenomena are capable of manifesting into and out of existence without instigation, or that phenomena can be their own cause; that phenomena can exist, before existing, in order to bring themselves into existence. So if the first cause, had no effect predecessor this means that the cause appeared out of nowhere, which is a paradox regarding the causality universal principle which is infinite. If god is the cause, what is the cause of god. etc etc.
    2) If god is performing the miracles, how come in your links you gave it said that the prophet performed these miracles? Secondly if he is willing to perform such mundane miracles as splitting the moon or making a wolf talk, just so people will believe him, why does he not stop natural disasters, or stop innocent lives being taken, or a child dieing from cancer. For me this would be a far more miraculous event then changing the physiology of a wolf so he can talk to some guy.

3)
    As for the soul, while it is eternal, God recreates a body to house the soul either in Heaven or in Hell, so that a person can experience the complete pleasures of Heaven and the extreme torment of Hell.
    sounds like reincarnation bruh,...... are you making this up to defend your faith or is this in the koran, coz as far as I know, the only people that believe in reincarnation are hindu's and buddhists. If anything i have heard that majority of sunni and shia reject reincarnation.

but lets go with your statement, suppose god recreates a material body, to house the soul in heaven, a body is material, therefore heaven is material, therefore, bliss, happiness, etc, etc. definition of heaven are all from material things. You are basically telling me that a person can only find happiness through material things, so god has created a material world (heaven) for them to find this happiness..... sorry to break it to ya bro, but happiness is not found from material possessions. A man can have all the material possessions in the world, and he may still not be happy, whereas a man who may have no material possessions is happy..... why?...... happiness bliss etc. comes from within, not from the exterior world. What happens with the exterior world and material possessions is that these material things leads to attachment, attachment to family, attachment to property, attachment to money, our attachments lead to cravings, our cravings lead to suffering, as we tend to cling to objects of our sense pleasure (taste, touch, want etc. etc.)

Also it is quite interesting that god creates one material world here on earth, where we find material joy, but he is testing us.... if he become muslim or not, and then if we pass the test, he takes our souls and puts it in another material body, in another material world..... this time the body is eternal and the world is eternal, so we can live happily ever after. I wonder if we get attached to objects in heaven and it is taken away from us, or it leaves us on its own accord... what happens then.

Also what of the people living in the amazon, there are tribes there yet to have contact with modern civilization, they are praying to "false gods" and false religions, but they have not come in contact with islam, or christianity or other religions, what happens to them, and the people who have already died...................... THey had no chance to even learn of islam, and they get the same punishment and go to hell. Its like this, there is a class, students are told about the class by the lecturer, but the lecturer takes some students and puts them somewhere else, he does not tell them whats happening in this class, and shuts off complete contact with them........ now the exam is coming up, the students who have been shut off (in the amazon) dont even know there is an exam, so they dont even sit it since they are oblivious..... who is to blame here... the students who dont know and suffer the consequences of the exam, or the lecturer who will punish them unjustly for he did not even tell them the exam was on.

simply put bro, you don't have all the answers, please do not pretend like you do, and then tell me i am going to hell because i dont believe in what you are preaching, as i have shown i have my doubts about certain things you preach, and you cannot dispel these doubts, as you yourself have not stepped outside and thought for yourself.... "hey how is this logically possible?". Why because you have blind faith, you are told not to question anything, By dogma, therefore by you not being able to question it, you cannot answer my questions. It's been good posting here, but i dont think i will anymore as you have shown in your last post, your understanding of philosophy, and i cannot discuss philosophical aspects of life with a person who is merely quoting and not thinking for himself. I wish you well friend.

also

such a narrow minded thought, you should love all people, no matter what their religious beliefs are........ nowonder there is so much disharmony in this world, and has been for the past few thousand years..... coz of people like you and your narrow-minded reasoning. It's like you have a special club, and if you are not part of my special club, i dont really care about you, and wont wish you with supplications and show my love towards you. Jeez get over it everyone is an individual, let us be individuals and love us for the individual we are, not a brainless zombie clone. Nonetheless I love you bro, even though you arent from my religion, and do not follow my path. I wish all the best for you, I wish you gain entry to jannat, and all your mannats are fulfilled, may life and the allmighty always be kind to you, and i wish you find whatever you are looking for. Inshallah.
    Last edited by deltbrah; 09-24-2010 at 07:24 AM.
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deltbrah View Post
    such a narrow minded thought, you should love all people, no matter what their religious beliefs are........ nowonder there is so much disharmony in this world, and has been for the past few thousand years..... coz of people like you and your narrow-minded reasoning. It's like you have a special club, and if you are not part of my special club, i dont really care about you, and wont wish you with supplications and show my love towards you. Jeez get over it everyone is an individual, let us be individuals and love us for the individual we are, not a brainless zombie clone. Nonetheless I love you bro, even though you arent from my religion, and do not follow my path. I wish all the best for you, I wish you gain entry to jannat, and all your mannats are fulfilled, may life and the allmighty always be kind to you, and i wish you find whatever you are looking for. Inshallah.
    He didn't say he didn't care about non-Muslims.

He just said, people who are Muslims benefit from extra blessings/greetings. To say the supplication to a Non-Muslim would not make sense, its FOR a Muslim. Nobody is ranking anybody, he is just differentiating.

You hug and kiss your close family, but not the tramp on the street. Does that mean your relatives life is more superior than the tramps? No, it just means you dont go give extra greeting to people who are close to you. Nothing narrow minded about that.
    "If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul, but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." - [Qur'an 4:110]

1)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    its really funny when i hear an american speack about love . you americans kill milions of people . this land you live in its not even yours . you genocide the ative American(indians) . you kill more than 4 milion muslim since 1990 . know you start to speack about love
    american = you muslim must love me , but i should stole your oil and kill your brothers. but even that you should love me .
    supplications is only for muslims, those who love God and respect His prophets,the people who suffred for His name and His message ,any one who do not respect them and respect their struggle for good of humanity. its a pig or worst .
    Last edited by lil-g-mehdi; 09-24-2010 at 11:15 AM.

1) for himself. I wish you well friend.

syriankid have 1.5 bilion freinds (brothers) (in 2025 will become 2 bilion) .
    + if you really think for yourself you should become a beleiver . and save your ass in the outher life . this life is not guaranteed . you can be rich today and poor tomorow . you can be alive now and dead after a hour !! no body know .
    so why i will lose my time in somthing that not guaranted?? i prefer to work hard for the other life . coz its much longer and guaranted .
    God told me that if i beleive in him and do good in my life i will enter his paradise. promise of God Almighty does not change
    no body in this life told me if i work hard i will be rich and happy, or i will live for ever . or even a 100 years ? no body guaranted to me that i will live for the next hour or vthe next munite

1)

Also what of the people living in the amazon, there are tribes there yet to have contact with modern civilization, they are praying to "false gods" and false religions, but they have not come in contact with islam, or christianity or other religions, what happens to them, and the people who have already died...................... THey had no chance to even learn of islam, and they get the same punishment and go to hell. Its like this, there is a class, students are told about the class by the lecturer, but the lecturer takes some students and

this is the problem when some one dont know anything about islam but he start to speack about islam . you dont know anything brho . dont speack about God with a muslim if you dont know what is God according to the perception of islam .
    first of all . kids do not enter hell you stupid. all kids enter heaven directly whatever they are. even if one of them was a killer
    God knows how justly prosecuted his people. he is fair. he can do what ever he want in this wourld. but in the the end he will give each one what he deserves. maybe some one is poor and he die coz of hunger . but he is rich and fat in the outher life .
    their is alot of verses in quran talk about that .
    to become a muslim you dont need to know a lot . just beleive in one God and do your prayer . is that a hard thing to understand ??

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post
    I just found out we arent allowed to fast Saturdays if we arent fasting the day before or after. Ive done 3 days of shawwal fasting but I believe two landed on saturdays where I just fasted on that day alone. Should I make these up to make them valid?
    you are too late brhother. hhh. i have done 8 days of shawal . and i stop today . then i will back tomorow insha2 allah . coz today was hot hot hot .
    i am on vacation. this is why i will fasting all shawal . insha lah

Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam.

2) Is saying niyat out loud in your prayer nullify your prayer, or should it be made in the heart? I find it better to say out loudly, very low whisper like.

3) Does Lucifer actually live in the little thing that at Haji where they throw stones at? Does he really live in there and gets hurt by stones?

A) Did you do that too when you went to Haji? What satisfaction did you get, were you like 'take that Lucifer with rage?'

4) Does this anger you or feel some sort of dis-likeness? They claim and the user comments its not a ridicule or trying to mock the religion. I disagree as nobody should be dressing and acting like the prophet (pbuh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhi0pfikOrk

5) Why do some turn to kuffars and move to other deens and then claim they found the truth?

Salaam.
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

2) That's fine

3) No, Satan doesn't live there, that's where he appeared to Abraham (pbuh) and Abraham threw stones at him

4) Some jokes were in poor taste; I didn't see anyone pretending to be the Prophet (pbuh)

5) This is why:

People follow false religions and sects or abandon religion altogether due to a lack of sincerity in their search for God and because they prematurely accept a religion and stop researching / asking God for guidance.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post

It's not impermissible, it's just disliked (better to avoid). It doesn't affect the validity of the fast.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=4979&CATE=120

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by HaatafDur View Post
    SK, is it haram to work with haram food such as Pork and Wine/alcohol while being a cashiere/stocker in a supermarket?

It's not haram if you only work as the cashier/stocker.

It is haram if you own the store and sell those things.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?ID=750

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

1) I dont think you grasp the philosophy of my point, causality paradox, infinite long chain of cause:effect->cause:effect->cause:effect->.

http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewt...172730&start=0

Also you didnt answer my question on infinite regress, how is this possible? with cause and effect. How can there be a god, if the possibility of a first cause is a paradox
    I understood your point and I disagreed with your premise that all things are due to a linear cause-and-effect chain. If you want a thorough analysis on the invalidity of your argument, read this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ju5h4...nd%20islam.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/svsexn...%20science.pdf

Also, I have noticed that all proponents of your idea of determinism, only use this justify their disbelief, laziness, and flagrant sins. Why is it that fatalists who truly think their existence is pre-determined and that they have no free-will never use this to justify believing in God and His revelations and acting justly? Rather, they only use fatalism to bemoan sticking to their downward spiral toward Hell. This goes to show that fatalism only harms a person who already intends to traverse the path to Hell and only helps a person who already intends to traverse the path to Paradise; it's just the case that people who use this excuse have already decided they don't want to change their self-destructive ways.

This account should summarize the problem of fatalists for you:

Upon one occasion Umar (may God be pleased with him) came upon a fatalist (opposite of the people who believed in absolute free will) and the individual was sinning. So Umar asked why he was sinning, and the man replied "I am sinning by the will of God" so Umar replied "So I will whip you by the will of God"

2) If god is performing the miracles, how come in your links you gave it said that the prophet performed these miracles? Secondly if he is willing to perform such mundane miracles as splitting the moon or making a wolf talk, just so people will believe him, why does he not stop natural disasters, or stop innocent lives being taken, or a child dieing from cancer. For me this would be a far more miraculous event then changing the physiology of a wolf so he can talk to some guy.
    God is always the one who controls the miracles to prove the veracity of a Prophet (pbuh). Prophets (pbut) are only people, they have no special powers.

Secondly, whether a miracle is "mundane" or not is a matter of personal opinion. No matter what it is, everyone can always complain "that is mundane, I'd like something else". Rather, God is only interested in providing evidence for the rational individual, to present a miracle that clearly disrupts natural law, cannot be emulated, and is in the control of a Prophet (pbuh). As long as those conditions are met, the miracle has served its purpose. Anyone can always ask for "more" but what is important is that what was presented was sufficient to convince the rational individual.

3)

sounds like reincarnation bruh,...... are you making this up to defend your faith or is this in the koran, coz as far as I know, the only people that believe in reincarnation are hindu's and buddhists. If anything i have heard that majority of sunni and shia reject reincarnation.
    No, this doesn't involve reincarnation of the soul into a body in this world. This involves recreating a body for the soul after the Day of Judgment. The world will have already ended, and people will live only in Heaven or Hell. They don't get "reincarnated" to live their lives - they will either be living eternally in reward or punishment.

but lets go with your statement, suppose god recreates a material body, to house the soul in heaven, a body is material, therefore heaven is material, therefore, bliss, happiness, etc, etc. definition of heaven are all from material things. You are basically telling me that a person can only find happiness through material things, so god has created a material world (heaven) for them to find this happiness..... sorry to break it to ya bro, but happiness is not found from material possessions. A man can have all the material possessions in the world, and he may still not be happy, whereas a man who may have no material possessions is happy..... why?...... happiness bliss etc. comes from within, not from the exterior world. What happens with the exterior world and material possessions is that these material things leads to attachment, attachment to family, attachment to property, attachment to money, our attachments lead to cravings, our cravings lead to suffering, as we tend to cling to objects of our sense pleasure (taste, touch, want etc. etc.)
    Heaven contains both material and immaterial pleasures. Certainly it is filled with the fulfillment of sensations, but it is also filled with the ultimate spiritual and intellectual pleasures (complete knowledge from God, awareness of God, discourse with God, companionship with the Prophets (pbut) and saints etc.)

So Heaven represents complete pleasure, and likewise Hell represents complete torture (physical agony combined with complete abandonment from God, no discourse with God, and spending eternity lamenting with other flagrant disbelievers)

Also it is quite interesting that god creates one material world here on earth, where we find material joy, but he is testing us.... if he become muslim or not, and then if we pass the test, he takes our souls and puts it in another material body, in another material world..... this time the body is eternal and the world is eternal, so we can live happily ever after. I wonder if we get attached to objects in heaven and it is taken away from us, or it leaves us on its own accord... what happens then.
    The afterlife is eternal, so there is nothing that will change. Unlike in this world where everyone must decide whether to amass material things as a trade-off with spiritual pursuits.

Also what of the people living in the amazon, there are tribes there yet to have contact with modern civilization, they are praying to "false gods" and false religions, but they have not come in contact with islam, or christianity or other religions, what happens to them, and the people who have already died...................... THey had no chance to even learn of islam, and they get the same punishment and go to hell. Its like this, there is a class, students are told about the class by the lecturer, but the lecturer takes some students and puts them somewhere else, he does not tell them whats happening in this class, and shuts off complete contact with them........ now the exam is coming up, the students who have been shut off (in the amazon) dont even know there is an exam, so they dont even sit it since they are oblivious..... who is to blame here... the students who dont know and suffer the consequences of the exam, or the lecturer who will punish them unjustly for he did not even tell them the exam was on.
    God only tests people according to what they could have known:

What about the people who never received a Prophet? What happens to them?

"We do not punish until We send a Messenger" (Qur'an 17:15)

The Prophet (pbuh) said that there have been 120,000 Prophets and 313 Messengers between him and Adam (pbuh).

simply put bro, you don't have all the answers, please do not pretend like you do, and then tell me i am going to hell because i dont believe in what you are preaching, as i have shown i have my doubts about certain things you preach, and you cannot dispel these doubts, as you yourself have not stepped outside and thought for yourself.... "hey how is this logically possible?". Why because you have blind faith, you are told not to question anything, By dogma, therefore by you not being able to question it, you cannot answer my questions. It's been good posting here, but i dont think i will anymore as you have shown in your last post, your understanding of philosophy, and i cannot discuss philosophical aspects of life with a person who is merely quoting and not thinking for himself. I wish you well friend.
    I don't have any answers, but God does, and He has placed all the information that a person needs within Revelations so that judgment after death is not a surprise. People who refuse to accept that God has clearly identified what they are responsible for after death are the ones that are blindly following their own opinions. They don't want to know what they are accountable for because they would like to hide behind the excuse of ignorance. Fortunately, the opportunity to access information makes a person accountable for that information.

also

God says that He does not love disbelievers nor sinners, and I have no love for anyone who God does not love, nor anyone who does not love God or anyone that God loves.

My supplications are my gifts, and I am free to give my gifts to whomever I will.

God does have a "special club" and the reality of this life is that everyone who dies will be divided between two eternal abodes. So if you aren't in that exclusive "special club" you are in the only miserable alternative.

So the only truly "narrow-minded" person is the one that doesn't recognize this or refuses to work towards this end.

The best gift I can give you is good advice: sincerely ask God to guide you every day until you die and work towards researching about who God is and what He has revealed.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=14

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15

Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Syrian, what do you think of this guys video? (see below)

I don't know Arabic, and I don't have a translator, so I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. If this man is being honest though, it does raise some interesting questions maybe. What do you think?

The Christian life is not a playground, it's a battleground.

Originally Posted by Phat Daddy View Post
    Syrian, what do you think of this guys video? (see below)

I don't know Arabic, and I don't have a translator, so I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. If this man is being honest though, it does raise some interesting questions maybe. What do you think?

This is one of the sillier claims I hear. Let's look at what the Qur'an says about Satan:

Let not Satan hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed. (Qur'an 43:62)

Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed? (Qur'an 36:60)

O men! Certainly the promise of God is true. Let not then this present life deceive you, nor let the Chief Deceiver deceive you about God. Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire. (Qur'an 35:5-6)

Say to My servants that they should only say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy. (Qur'an 17:53)

Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them: he said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for ever." And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser. So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?" (Qur'an 7:20-22)

O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of Satan; for he is to you an avowed enemy. (Qur'an 2:208)

When they are told to follow the Revelation that God has sent down, they say: "Nay, we shall follow the ways that we found our fathers following. "What! even if it is Satan beckoning them to the Penalty of the Blazing Fire? (Qur'an 31:21)

O ye who believe! follow not Satan's footsteps: if any will follow the footsteps of Satan, he will command what is shameful and wrong: and were it not for the grace and mercy of God on you, not one of you would ever have been pure: but God doth purify whom He pleases: and God is One Who hears and knows all things. (Qur'an 24:21)

O my father! serve not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against God Most Gracious. (Qur'an 19:44)

Satan promises them nothing but deceit. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" Enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs. (Qur'am 17:64-65)

Say to My servants that they should only say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy. (Qur'an 17:53)

When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek God's protection from Satan the rejected one. (Qur'an 16:97-98)

By God, We also sent Our apostles to Peoples before thee; but Satan made, to the wicked, their own acts seem alluring: He is also their patron today, but they shall have a most grievous penalty. (Qur'an 16:63)

If a suggestion from Satan assail thy mind, seek refuge with God; for He heareth and knoweth all things. Those who fear God, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring God to remembrance, when lo! they see aright! (Qur'an 7:200-201)

O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden (Qur'an 7:27)

They call but upon satan the persistent rebel! God did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion Marked off; "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the fair nature created by God." Whoever, forsaking God, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest. Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception. (Qur'an 4:117-120)

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. (Qur'an 4:75-76)

Satan said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."

God said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.

`That I will, certainly, fill Hell with thee and with those who follow thee, all together.'
    (Qur'an 38:76-85)

So in summary, God repeats several times in the Qur'an that Satan is a liar, Satan is cursed, Satan only leads people to Hell, Satan should not be obeyed, and that Satan will enter Hell forever along with the disbelievers he mislead.

So in fact, the person who made that youtube video is the one who is inspired by Satan, since he is trying to associate him with God, and mislead people like you to ignore everything the Qur'an actually says about him. Why didn't the youtube presentation include all of the above verses do you think? It's because hiding information is how liars succeed in fooling people.

As for the idea that God guides whomever He wills and leaves to stray whoever He wills, this is true, and explained here:

Why am I not guided?

What must I do to be guided?

An invitation to disbelievers

Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    ... [b]Satan said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay." ...

As for the idea that God guides whomever He wills and leaves to stray whoever He wills, this is true, and explained here:

Why am I not guided?

What must I do to be guided?

An invitation to disbelievers
    Thank you for the detailed explanation, and informative links also.

I have another question. In your opinion, who is al-Masiḥ ad-Dajja? Is he currently alive and in operation today? I don't understand the Islamic eschatology, or timing.

Also, when and who is the Mahdi do you think, based on all available wisdom and good study?
    The Christian life is not a playground, it's a battleground.

Originally Posted by Phat Daddy View Post
    Thank you for the detailed explanation, and informative links also.

I have another question. In your opinion, who is al-Masiḥ ad-Dajja? Is he currently alive and in operation today? I don't understand the Islamic eschatology, or timing.

Also, when and who is the Mahdi do you think, based on all available wisdom and good study?
    "Al Masih ad-Dajjal" literally means "The lying christ" or what Muslims call the anti-christ.

The chronology of events is as follows:

The resurrection of the Islamic Caliphate
    Imam Mahdi (may God be pleased with him) becoming a Caliph
    Appearance of the anti-christ
    The second coming of Jesus (pbuh)
    Defeat of the anti-christ and years of peace on Earth under the leadership of Jesus (pbuh)

These references include more details on each of these events:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...93&postcount=1

Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello SK,

A friend of mine posed some 'contradictory claims' to me today:

"Unto Him in a Day whereof the span is fifty thousand years."

And then:

"A Day with Allah is as a thousand years of what ye reckon."

(So a day with Allah is 1) fifty thousand years long, but then only a thousand years long)

And also:

10:3
    Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days.

41:9-12
    Say (O Muhammad, unto the idolaters): Disbelieve ye verily in Him Who created the earth in two Days ... He placed therein firm hills rising above it, and b...lessed it and measured therein its sustenance in four Days ... Then He ordained them seven heavens in two Days....

The second quote does not match 6 days, it totals to 8.

Thanks.
    "If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul, but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." - [Qur'an 4:110]

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 381 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast