Closed Thread
Page 260 of 381 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 11413
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    Is there any Islamic remedy for acne?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

Supplication

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

One must beg his Lord to fulfill his every need, may it even be for salt or his broken shoe lace. (Tirmidhi)

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    salamu aliekom brother

what is your opinion about practicing the sport Muay thai (thai boxing), its a budhist based sport, i dont do any of bowing to any one. is it something that is makrooh ?

also what do you think about meditation ? i do some meditation with my martial arts friends and meditation has some sikh elements as some of my friends attend sikh seminars to learn meditation skills.

is meditation mentioned somewhere in the quran ?

i am just unsure if any of this is a makrooh.

jazak allahu kheir and take care brother

As for the sport itself, it's disliked to participate in dangerous sports, so make sure you don't put your life or health at risk during sparring or tournaments.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?ID=18769

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=669&CATE=115

As for meditation, it cannot contain any unlawful elements such as foreign religious practices or worship. In Islam, meditation involves the remembrance and praise of God or reflecting upon life, death, Heaven, Hell, God, His Prophets, His creations, His blessings etc.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=793&CATE=3

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=10540&CATE=17

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=12&ID=784

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam.

1) But Libya are fighting Muslims. I assume the Qaddafi army are Muslims fighting civillian Muslims who are just too powerful. (army)

2) Should the holy book be spelt as Quran or Koran? People mention it differently, whats correct or are both sound?

3) We know we have to be really well and sound to earn the highest levels of Jannah. But I sometimes dont pray sunnahs, (never shun them competeley, that is bad, but I dont pray them each and everyday though sometimes do.) Will this effect your chances of earning highest levels of paradise? I will be just glad to earn Jannah, but who dosent want the highest Paradise?

Salaam.

1) Yes, there are some misguided Muslims who are paid well-enough by Ghaddafi or truly believe his propaganda that they are willing to kill other Muslims for him

2) It doesn't matter, but the pronunciation is closer to Qur'an

3) Nobody will enter Paradise because of their actions, but rather, because of the correctness of their belief, the strength of their beliefs, the strength and sincerity of their intentions to continue to worship as best as they can, and supplications to God to help them achieve the highest rewards.

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/books/B0010P0000.aspx

God's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: None amongst you can get into Paradise by virtue of his deeds alone. They said: O God's Messenger, not even you? Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that God should wrap me in His Grace and Mercy. [Muslim]

He (pbuh) also said: Observe moderation in deeds and if it is not possible, try to be near moderation and understand that none amongst you can attain salvation because of his deeds alone. They said: God's Messenger, not even you? Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that God should wrap me in His Mercy and Grace.

He (pbuh) also said: There is none whose deeds alone can secure salvation for him. They said: God's Messenger, not even you? Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that, the Mercy of God should take hold of me.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Narrations from Ahl-AlBayt present in the main books of Ahlesunnah
    http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress....of-ahlesunnah/

Please let me know if there are some corrections to be made..

fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiqp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Salamualaikum SK,

I was reading one of your old thread about judgement day, and I come accross this hadith:

The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said: "Destroyed is the one who has his account settled on the Day of Resurrection” , Ai'sha said: "O messenger of God, didn't God say "Then he who is given his records in his right hand soon will his account be taken by easy reckoning" (Qur'an 84:7 -8) The prophet (S.A.W.) replied: "This is the skimming through the deeds; and destroyed is the one who has his account settled on the Day of Judgment.”

What does it means by "account settled", because hadith below looks like settling an account to me:

The Messenger (S.A.W.) said, “The first thing the people will be accountable for on the Day of Judgment is prayer, God will say to His angels (even though He already knows): “Look at my servants prayers. Were they complete or not?” If they were complete It will be written as complete. If they were not fully complete God will say: “See if my servant has voluntary prayers, If he has them God will say: Complete his obligatory prayers shortage with his voluntary prayers.” Then the rest of his deeds will be dealt with in the same manner.”

Does this means, the person is destroyed?

Jazakallah

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Salaam

What are the best du'aa when your just feeling blue
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Islamically speaking, was the Mughal Empire successful?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Islamically speaking, was the Mughal Empire successful?

It was alright, but not so great in light of the other Caliphates.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Salaam

What are the best du'aa when your just feeling blue

Feeling blue often comes from an accumulation of unrepented sins or a distance from God due to lack of dhikr (remembrance).

http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/His...w_Distress.htm

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?id=765

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3461&CATE=101

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3299&CATE=389

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

Truly, hearts rust just as iron rusts, and their polishing is La ilaha illa Allah (There is no god but Allah) and seeking forgiveness

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=848&CATE=3

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1076
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1165

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by fiqp View Post
    Salamualaikum SK,

I was reading one of your old thread about judgement day, and I come accross this hadith:

The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said: "Destroyed is the one who has his account settled on the Day of Resurrection” , Ai'sha said: "O messenger of God, didn't God say "Then he who is given his records in his right hand soon will his account be taken by easy reckoning" (Qur'an 84:7 -8) The prophet (S.A.W.) replied: "This is the skimming through the deeds; and destroyed is the one who has his account settled on the Day of Judgment.”

What does it means by "account settled", because hadith below looks like settling an account to me:

The Messenger (S.A.W.) said, “The first thing the people will be accountable for on the Day of Judgment is prayer, God will say to His angels (even though He already knows): “Look at my servants prayers. Were they complete or not?” If they were complete It will be written as complete. If they were not fully complete God will say: “See if my servant has voluntary prayers, If he has them God will say: Complete his obligatory prayers shortage with his voluntary prayers.” Then the rest of his deeds will be dealt with in the same manner.”

Does this means, the person is destroyed?

Jazakallah

To be taken to account means that God will literally examine every single sin you committed in your life, possibly in front of the entirety of mankind. It is an extremely lengthy process (feels like years) and humiliating. Usually people who are humiliated in this way are not forgiven.

On the other hand, God takes righteous people privately and reminds them of some of their sins, then He tells them that they have been forgiven and doesn't mention most of them. That is what is called an "easy reckoning".

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

'If a person has sins equivalent to the foams of the sea and pebbles on a desert, God's mercy is so encompassing that He will forgive every sin.' In another narration, it is mentioned that God will speak secretly to one of His servants on the day of Judgment and remind him of all his sins. After the person will confess his sins, God will say to him, 'I concealed your faults in the world, today too, I will conceal your faults. Go to Paradise, I have forgiven you.'

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Asalaamualaykum,

Is lobster and/or crab haraam?

I've been doing a bit of reading and it sounds like everything that lives in the sea, other than fish, is haraam. This seems to be the position on Sunni Path's QA database.

However, in the same set of links, "shrimp" is categorized as a fish, "samak". I'm very confused.

Jazakulallah Khair

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2990&CATE=107
    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3893&CATE=107
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post
    Asalaamualaykum,

Is lobster and/or crab haraam?

I've been doing a bit of reading and it sounds like everything that lives in the sea, other than fish, is haraam. This seems to be the position on Sunni Path's QA database.

However, in the same set of links, "shrimp" is categorized as a fish, "samak". I'm very confused.

Jazakulallah Khair

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2990&CATE=107
    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3893&CATE=107

There's a difference of opinion on that. Only some scholars in the Hanafi school consider lobsters/crabs prohibitively disliked. Other schools consider anything in the ocean permissible, except for amphibious animals e.g. frogs or crabs that live on both the land and sea. Since there is a valid difference of opinion on it, there's no issue in abiding by either position.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2829&CATE=347

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=506&CATE=2

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=5154&CATE=389

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Salaam,

would providing debt consolidation be haram? It does charge interest but is the lesser of 2 evils (less interest)
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    assalaamu alaykum

1) Do all four madhabs say that garment below the ankles without pride is disliked, but not sinful. Is that correct ? What do hanafis say ?

2) Is salah valid with pants below ankles ?

3) how does one know if he is prideful ?

JZK

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who was mujadid of 20th century?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Who was mujadid of 20th century?

There are several possibilities

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Schola...l_Kawthari.htm

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Schola...i_almaliki.htm

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Scholars/badr_hasani.html

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Scholars/aboghoudah.htm

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Scholars/sharawi.htm

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Schola...aid_R_Buti.htm

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Schola...ad_kuftaro.htm

http://www.sunnah.org/history/Scholars/sh_rankousi.htm

and many more huge modern scholars

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Salaam,

would providing debt consolidation be haram? It does charge interest but is the lesser of 2 evils (less interest)

The lesser of 3 evils is not to be involved in interest at all as an occupation.

If you only had 2 actual choices, get charged MORE interest or LESS interest, then you would choose the latter. But to actually choose that as an occupation, when there are other alternatives, doesn't jive from a religious point of view.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by UK-Baz View Post
    assalaamu alaykum

1) Do all four madhabs say that garment below the ankles without pride is disliked, but not sinful. Is that correct ? What do hanafis say ?

2) Is salah valid with pants below ankles ?

3) how does one know if he is prideful ?

JZK

1) In most schools that's the strongest opinion. But there are some scholars who say that the pants should never be below the ankles.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=4931&CATE=4

2) Yes, there needs to be a distinction made between HARAM things to do and actual prayer invalidators. Having pants below the ankles, even if haram, doesn't nullify the prayers.

Section f9.0

http://www.shafiifiqh.com/maktabah/r...ftraveller.pdf

3) There are many obvious signs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=2840

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=6891

http://www.sunnah.org/tasawwuf/ikhlas01.html

http://www.sunnah.org/tasawwuf/sincerity.htm

It has been related that a man was used to praying in the first row in the mosque. One day he was late for the prayer, so he prayed in the second row. Feeling embarrassment when people saw him in the second row, he realised that the pleasure and satisfaction of the heart that he used to gain from praying in the first row were due to his seeing people seeing him there and admiring him for it. This is a subtle and intangible condition and actions are rarely safe from it. Apart from those whom God has assisted, few are aware of such delicate matters. Those who do not realise it only come to see their good deeds appearing as bad ones on the Day of Resurrection; they are the ones referred to in God's words:

"And something will come to them from God which they had never anticipated, for the evil of their deeds will become apparent to them. (39:47-48)"

And also: "Say: Shall We tell you who will lose most in respect of their deeds? Those whose efforts were astray in the life of this world, while they thought that they were doing good works. (18:103-104)"

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr1Big is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    Good thread and post. We can have difference, but something we can agree is that, GOD IS GREAT.
    yes

UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK2BB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello,

1) I have some extended family going through tough times, they are not religious but I was wondering if there are verses in the Quran that talk about hardship, tests or something uplifting that will give my family strength and hopefully faith. Or just some really impacting/moving verses.

2) I know an Alawi Muslim, why do they not pray?

Thanks

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Salaam Alaikum SK

Is keeping the trousers above the ankles a must or a sunnah?

Shukran

Originally Posted by _AdaM_ View Post
    Salaam Alaikum SK

Is keeping the trousers above the ankles a must or a sunnah?

Shukran

Most scholars have considered it a sunnah, but if trousers are left below the ankles or dragged on the ground out of arrogance, it is forbidden.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by UK2BB View Post
    Hello,

1) I have some extended family going through tough times, they are not religious but I was wondering if there are verses in the Quran that talk about hardship, tests or something uplifting that will give my family strength and hopefully faith. Or just some really impacting/moving verses.

2) I know an Alawi Muslim, why do they not pray?

Thanks

1) Here is some advice on trials and patience:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=9211

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0004P0074.aspx

http://www.al-baz.com/shaikhabdalqad...ariq_al-h1.htm

http://www.al-baz.com/shaikhabdalqad...ariq_al-h2.htm

http://dawahblog.wordpress.com/2011/...e-of-patience/

2) They are a distant sect loosely based on Islam, and many don't even think prayer is obligatory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawi

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ignore username

can someone post the quote/sayings that keeps you from getting up and praying the first one in the early mornings?

thanks

Originally Posted by AlmightyGaylord View Post
    ignore username

can someone post the quote/sayings that keeps you from getting up and praying the first one in the early mornings?

thanks

Try this advice out for waking up for fajr every time:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=3421

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Assalamalaikum brother Sk can you please answer this argument of shiatu dajjal
    Imam Muslim records why (from the words of 'Umar to Imam 'Ali and al-'Abbas):

قال فلما توفي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال أبو بكر أنا ولي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فجئتما تطلب ميراثك من بن أخيك ويطلب هذا ميراث امرأته من أبيها فقال أبو بكر قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ما نورث ما تركنا صدقة فرأيتماه كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا والله يعلم إنه لصادق بار راشد تابع للحق ثم توفي أبو بكر وأنا ولي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وولي أبي بكر فرأيتماني كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا

When the Messenger of Allah, may peace be upon him, passed away, Abubakr said:" I am the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)." Both of you came to demand your shares from the property (left behind by the Messenger of Allah). (Referring to 'Abbas), he said: You demanded your share from the property of your nephew, and he (referring to 'Ali) demanded a share on behalf of his wife from the property of her father. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said:"We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." So both of you thought him (i.e. Abu Bakr) to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him), you thought me to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest.
    Sahih Muslim, Kitab Jihad wa Siyar, vol. 3, p. 1378, Hadith # 1757 (Dar Ihya at-Turath al-‘Arabi)

Abubakr narrated that prophets neither inherit nor are inherited. Imam 'Ali (as) and al-'Abbas (ra) both thought he FABRICATED that Hadith! Moreover, when 'Umar repeated it, he too was accused of lying!

Actually, Imam al-Bukhari has recorded that Hadith! This is it as recorded in Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 5, p. 2049, Number 5043:

توفى الله نبيه صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال أبو بكر أنا ولي رسول الله فقبضها أبو بكر يعمل فيها بما عمل به فيها رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وأنتما حينئذ وأقبل على علي وعباس تزعمان أن أبا بكر كذا وكذا والله يعلم أنه فيها صادق بار راشد تابع للحق ثم توفى الله أبا بكر فقلت أنا ولي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وأبي بكر فقبضتها سنتين أعمل فيها بما عمل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وأبو بكر ثم جئتماني وكلمتكما واحدة وأمركما جميع

You will notice that Imam al-Bukhari has recorded the same Hadith, but has worded it this way:

'Ali and al-Abbas thought Abubakr to be so-and-so!

What is that so-and-so? Apparently, Imam al-Bukhari found the thoughts of Imam 'Ali (as) regarding Abubakr to be UNPRINTABLE, which is why he HIMSELF has refused from copying the exact wording.

Moreover, the complete version in Sahih Muslim can also be found in other Sunni sources. For instance, in Musnad Abi 'Awanah, vol. 4, p. 246, Number 6666, we find:

قال أبو بكر قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لا نورث ما تركنا صدقة فرأيتماه كاذبا غادرا آثما خائنا والله يعلم أنه صادق بار راشد تابع للحق فوليها أبو بكر فلما توفي قلت أنا ولي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وولي أبي بكر رضي الله عنه فرأيتماني كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا والله يعلم أني لصادق بار راشد تابع للحق

The same version can be found in Sunan al-Bayhaqi al-Kubra, vol. 6, p. 298, Number 12508:

قال أبو بكر أنا ولي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فجئتما تطلب ميراثك من بن أخيك ويطلب هذا ميراث امرأته من أبيها فقال أبو بكر رضي الله عنه قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لا نورث ما تركنا صدقة فرأيتماه كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا والله يعلم أنه لصادق بار راشد تابع للحق ثم توفي أبو بكر فقلت أنا ولي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وولي أبي بكر رضي الله عنه فرأيتماني كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا والله يعلم أني صادق بار راشد تابع للحق

PLEASE defend Abubakr against the charges of 'Ali

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    SK & Canadian Muslims

I'm interested in knowing what party you support/are voting for. (since this is anonymous)

Where I live lots of muslims vote Liberal for some reason when the conservative idealogy is what actually is based on religion. (yes im an atheist, conservative supporter)

ex. Liberals/NDP support homosexuals while Conservatives essentially do not

Originally Posted by wellwisher4u View Post
    Assalamalaikum brother Sk can you please answer this argument of shiatu dajjal

You should know from your experiences with sect-members, on this forum and on your own, that they rely on lying and half-quoting.

So let's take a look at the full hadith being quoted, whereas your opponent only quoted about 15% of it:

Full quote found here:
    http://www.rohamaa.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12287

" ******** ********عن ******** ********الزهري ******** ********أن ******** ********مالك بن أوس ******** ********حدثه قال ******** ********أرسل إلي ******** ********عمر بن الخطاب ******** ********فجئته حين تعالى النهار قال فوجدته في بيته جالسا على سرير ******** ********مفضيا ******** ********إلى ******** ********رماله ******** ********متكئا على وسادة من ******** ********أدم ******** ********فقال لي ******** ********يا ******** ********مال ******** ********إنه قد ******** ********دف ******** ********أهل أبيات من قومك وقد أمرت فيهم ******** ********برضخ ******** ********فخذه فاقسمه بينهم قال قلت لو أمرت بهذا غيري قال خذه ******** ********يا ******** ********مال ******** ********قال فجاء ******** ********يرفا ******** ********فقال هل لك يا أمير المؤمنين في ******** ********عثمان ******** ********وعبد الرحمن بن عوف ******** ********والزبير ******** ********وسعد ******** ********فقال ******** ********عمر ******** ********نعم فأذن لهم فدخلوا ثم جاء فقال هل لك في ******** ********عباس ******** ********وعلي ******** ********قال نعم فأذن لهما فقال ******** ********عباس ******** ********يا أمير المؤمنين اقض بيني وبين هذا الكاذب الآثم الغادر الخائن فقال القوم أجل يا أمير المؤمنين فاقض بينهم وأرحهم ******** ********فقال ******** ********مالك بن أوس ******** ********يخيل إلي أنهم قد كانوا قدموهم لذلك ********
    فقال ******** ********عمر ******** ********اتئدا ******** ********أنشدكم بالله الذي بإذنه تقوم السماء والأرض أتعلمون أن رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********قال ******** ********لا نورث ما تركنا صدقة قالوا نعم ثم أقبل على ******** ********العباس ******** ********وعلي ******** ********فقال أنشدكما بالله الذي بإذنه تقوم السماء والأرض أتعلمان أن رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********قال لا نورث ما تركناه صدقة قالا نعم فقال ******** ********عمر ******** ********إن الله جل وعز كان خص رسوله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********بخاصة لم يخصص بها أحدا غيره قال ********
    ( ما ******** ********أفاء ******** ********الله على رسوله من أهل القرى فلله وللرسول ******** )
    ما أدري هل قرأ الآية التي قبلها أم لا ******** ********قال فقسم رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********بينكم أموال ******** ********بني النضير ******** ********فوالله ما ******** ********استأثر ******** ********عليكم ولا أخذها دونكم حتى بقي هذا المال فكان رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********يأخذ منه نفقة سنة ثم يجعل ما بقي ******** ********أسوة المال ******** ********ثم قال أنشدكم بالله الذي بإذنه تقوم السماء والأرض أتعلمون ذلك قالوا نعم ثم نشد ******** ********عباسا ******** ********وعليا ******** ********بمثل ما نشد به القوم أتعلمان ذلك قالا نعم قال فلما توفي رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********قال ******** ********أبو بكر ******** ********أنا ولي رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********فجئتما تطلب ميراثك من ابن أخيك ويطلب هذا ميراث امرأته من أبيها فقال ******** ********أبو بكر ******** ********قال رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********ما نورث ما تركناه صدقة فرأيتماه كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا والله يعلم إنه لصادق بار راشد تابع للحق ثم توفي ******** ********أبو بكر ******** ********وأنا ولي رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********وولي ******** ********أبي بكر ******** ********فرأيتماني كاذبا آثما غادرا خائنا والله يعلم إني لصادق بار راشد تابع للحق فوليتها ثم جئتني أنت وهذا وأنتما جميع وأمركما واحد فقلتما ادفعها إلينا فقلت إن شئتم دفعتها إليكما على أن عليكما عهد الله أن تعملا فيها بالذي كان يعمل رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********فأخذتماها بذلك قال أكذلك قالا نعم قال ثم جئتماني لأقضي بينكما ولا والله لا أقضي بينكما بغير ذلك حتى تقوم الساعة فإن عجزتما عنها فرداها إلي "
    So this hadith is actually evidence against shia, for several reasons:

1) First of all, if Ali (may God be pleased with him) is considered infallible, why would he go to Umar (may God be pleased with him) for a ruling?

2) Why do Ali and al Abbass (may God be pleased with them) call Umar (may God be pleased with him) as "Leader of the believers," admitting his rightful authority?

3) Why is it that when Umar (may God be pleased with him) asks Ali and al Abbass (may God be pleased with them) if they admit by oath that the Prophet (pbuh) forbade his family to inherit, they admit that twice? This part of the quote:

فقال ******** ********عمر ******** ********اتئدا ******** ********أنشدكم بالله الذي بإذنه تقوم السماء والأرض أتعلمون أن رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********قال ******** ********لا نورث ما تركنا صدقة قالوا نعم ثم أقبل على ******** ********العباس ******** ********وعلي ******** ********فقال أنشدكما بالله الذي بإذنه تقوم السماء والأرض أتعلمان أن رسول الله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********قال لا نورث ما تركناه صدقة قالا نعم فقال ******** ********عمر ******** ********إن الله جل وعز كان خص رسوله ******** ********صلى الله عليه وسلم ******** ********بخاصة لم يخصص بها أحدا غيره قال
    4) Then Umar (may God be pleased with him) asks them "If I were to give you this land, do you agree to act with it in exactly the same way that the Prophet (pbuh) did?" And they both admit that they would. (The inheritance was used as a waqf for the Muslim ummah during the time of the Prophet (pbuh), meaning it was distributed among the poor and was not used personally by the Prophet's (pbuh) family).

5) So after they both admit that they would, Umar (may God be pleased with him) says "in that case, my ruling is exactly the same as the ruling of Abu Bakr" because the inheritance was currently being used as waqf anyway! So there is no difference in the way it would be used, and everyone admits that this is what the Prophet (pbuh) commanded in terms of not giving inheritance to family members of a Prophet (pbuh)

6) Another counter-argument is that at the time of death of the Prophet (pbuh), he had 10 living wives. They also would have gotten a share of inheritance if family members were allowed to inherit, so why did they never ask for any inheritance?

7) To be polite, this episode is actually an argument against shias, and it's never in their favor to bring it up. (The ignorant ones among them only do if they are partially quoting sections of it). Because it shows Umar (may God be pleased with him) having both al Abbass and Ali (may God be pleased with him) agreeing that if they had any ill-feelings towards Abu Bakr, then he had acted in exactly the way the Prophet (pbuh) commanded, and that they would promise to act in the same way with the inheritance anyway, and that Umar would therefore uphold the ruling and there was no point in their approaching Umar in the first place to ask for the inheritance!

May God be pleased with all of the Prophet's (pbuh) family and companions and humiliate the liars and hypocrites and half-quoters every time they try to change the religion of God.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    SK & Canadian Muslims

I'm interested in knowing what party you support/are voting for. (since this is anonymous)

Where I live lots of muslims vote Liberal for some reason when the conservative idealogy is what actually is based on religion. (yes im an atheist, conservative supporter)

ex. Liberals/NDP support homosexuals while Conservatives essentially do not
    I don't vote because all parties support the unlawful

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7710

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    True. Though I was hoping you'd know why so many muslims vote liberal and not conservative lol.

Closed Thread
Page 260 of 381 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast