Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why do conservatives here think that poor = lazy?

I don't get it. I was born into a poor family. I had no control over which family I was born into.

And somehow that makes me lazy? I busted my butt to get scholarships for college. I got 18.6k in scholarships per year, but I also get a Federal Pell grant of 5k per year. And that makes me lazy? I really don't get it.

And while we're on this topic... how does rich = hard working? What about the people that are just born rich? Just because you're poor doesn't mean you don't work over 40 hours a week.

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because if they call you lazy, they will not feel bad about your situation and will not bother to deal with your problems. Mere self-defense mechanism
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    because your parents were lazy/stupid, so it is natural to assume that you are as well.

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by onebobby5 View Post
    I don't get it. I was born into a poor family. I had no control over which family I was born into.

And somehow that makes me lazy? I busted my butt to get scholarships for college. I got 18.6k in scholarships per year, but I also get a Federal Pell grant of 5k per year. And that makes me lazy? I really don't get it.

And while we're on this topic... how does rich = hard working? What about the people that are just born rich? Just because you're poor doesn't mean you don't work over 40 hours a week.
    You're making an assumption about another assumption.
    America spoke and it chose 16 years of Bush.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    because America is magic, and no matter your race, religion, socio-econmic background, education or intelligence, if you work hard you can and will become a millionaire, ergo if you are not a millionaire it's because you just didn't try hard enough.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

anonymous
    Because they look like this

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Replace lazy with stupid.
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." Thomas Jefferson (1801)

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conservatives tend to pigeon hole and fear munger when it comes to this issue.
    The poor are lazy theives who commit crimes and do drugs. Then they get elected because most ppl
    Don't do due dilligence on most issues and let their prejudices and party alignment guide them.

Then they push through legislature to "fix" the problem. Perfect example is in Florida. They have a law which forces anyone who receives aid from the govt to take a drug test before recieving it. The poor druggies pass at a 98% rate and now the state is out of 300k or million forget the exact number

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
    Conservatives tend to pigeon hole and fear munger when it comes to this issue.
    The poor are lazy theives who commit crimes and do drugs. Then they get elected because most ppl
    Don't do due dilligence on most issues and let their prejudices and party alignment guide them.

Then they push through legislature to "fix" the problem. Perfect example is in Florida. They have a law which forces anyone who receives aid from the govt to take a drug test before recieving it. The poor druggies pass at a 98% rate and now the state is out of 300k or million forget the exact number
    A liberal labeling Republicans as fear mongerers? Now Ive heard it all!

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    A liberal labeling Republicans as fear mongerers? Now Ive heard it all!
    Do they not? Do you really wanna do this?

Edit: Do you listen to Rick Santorum? According to him no University of California campuses do not teach US History Because they're Anti American. He also said old Dutch ppl do not want to go to the hospital because they get euthanized to save money and they wear bracelets that say please don't euthanize me and that's what Obama and company wanna do... Really. They don't fear mongrel? Do u want me to stay on Santorum or go to romney Gingrich or someone else

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do they not? Do you really wanna do this?
    notsureifsrs.jpg

A party that believes in total government control and that the government knows better than an ordinary citizen....Really REALLY? And you're saying that conservatives are worse fear mongerers? LOL!!!!

Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Slavich View Post
    Replace lazy with stupid.
    Replace stupid with lack of ambition.

Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    notsureifsrs.jpg

A party that believes in total government control and that the government knows better than an ordinary citizen....Really REALLY? And you're saying that conservatives are worse fear mongerers? LOL!!!!
    Read my edit. Stay in your conservative bubble. Reality stings

Bring proof statements. Your regurgitating their fear mongering and proving my point
    Last edited by MrRIP; 04-08-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Another Tactic the republicans have been using lately which really makes me laugh. Obama is just waiting til he's re elected to do all kinds of crazy stuff to take away our freedoms and destroy America because he doesn't have to face reelection. Come on man

Literally have never even seen the results but I'm sure this link will prove what I'm saying

http://bit.ly/Holgno

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another thing I'd like to add is that I'd consider myself to be lazy and with that in mind, I can see a very valid argument in favor of the notion that MOST poor people are lazy, whether or not they theoretically, have the ability to do more with their life. For example, when it comes to things that involve reading, writing, meetings, important phone calls, and pretty much anything that draws on my specific abilities and education, I am inclined toward avoiding them or procrastinating. I manage to overcome this, mind you, but I also know that I have no issues when it comes to working all day at some job that requires no specific skill set, even if the job is physically demanding and the hours are bad. I can just zone out and do my work. I think people are too quick to assume because someone is physically active and works a lot, that they are not lazy. Basically, it would be easier for me to spend 10 hours working down by the docks than spending two hours writing a report or trying to come up with a creative idea in general.
    America spoke and it chose 16 years of Bush.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a fairly high relationship between intelligence, work ethic, and income. Everyone knows that. Even if there wasn't it doesn't justify punishing the successful to reward the non successful.

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do Democrats only look at poor & minorities as votes they can buy with taxpayers money?
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.
    You can have the sunshine, I will take the moonshine

Read my edit. Stay in your conservative bubble. Reality stings

Bring proof statements. Your regurgitating their fear mongering and proving my point
    the only point you're making is that you're a huge troll.

Conservative bubble? LOL the only people living in bubble are liberals who think they know better than the average person and therfore should have the absolute authority to make decisions for everyone.

I never said anything about Santorum nor do I care about him, but Obama on the other hand. Apparently you think you know everything about him, yet I'm the one from Chicago. This only proves my point about people like you even more thinking you know more abut a guy who's from my own city!

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    There's a fairly high relationship between intelligence, work ethic, and income. Everyone knows that. Even if there wasn't it doesn't justify punishing the successful to reward the non successful.
    Taxes are not punishment.

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL the only people living in bubble are liberals who think they know better than the average person and therfore should have the absolute authority to make decisions for everyone.
    It would be a nice first step if the Gop would not be so anti-science.

There's a fairly high relationship between intelligence, work ethic, and income.
    Intelligence is partly genes.

Even if there wasn't it doesn't justify punishing the successful to reward the non successful.
    What's punishing them ? Liberals ask for solidarity
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I busted my butt to get scholarships for college. I got 18.6k in scholarships per year, but I also get a Federal Pell grant of 5k per year. And that makes me lazy? I really don't get it.
    Which "conservatives" have described your specific situation and actions as those of a "lazy" person?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you accepted your situation, and decided not to bust your ass, then you would be lazy.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taxes are not punishment.
    Some are, some aren't. Depends on the structure and what its used for. Taking money that I earned and giving it to a person who didn't is absolutely punishment. Gasoline taxes to pay for roads is not punishment.

Taking money that I earned and giving it to a person who didn't is absolutely punishment.
    Pls go
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

Originally Posted by CoolDehLa View Post
    It would be a nice first step if the Gop would not be so anti-science.

Intelligence is partly genes.

What's punishing them ? Liberals ask for solidarity
    Great. Still doesn't justify punishing me. It's not my fault I was born smart.

Forced solidarity at gun point is not solidarity.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because to them people are where they are because thats where God wants them to be. And since there is always toiling work to do, if they're not doing it, then they must be lazy.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being poor vs being rich is 100% money management. Nothing to do with hard work.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Pls go
    Says the guy posting troll pictures in the thread....

Pls go
    Swell argument, chap. I'm convinced.