Closed Thread
Page 375 of 381 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,250 of 11413
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Why do so many Muslims hate the pig? As far as I know all they're not supposed to do is consume it's meat or anything derived from it. Why do so many of them act as thought they're not supposed to touch them or be near one or even look at one? And please, don't anyone say "because it's a dirty animal" because that's a myth.
    Yes, Muslims aren't supposed to eat pig meat or anything containing pig derivatives. I can't explain why people wouldn't want to look at one. I can understand why people wouldn't want to touch a pig or get touched by one, since most of the time you need to wash your hands after contact with any animal. I personally wash my hands after contact with any animal, including cats. That's a part of hygiene and cleanliness.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    SK, i think you missed this.

Another question to you:-
    1) So according to Christians, Mary (may God be pleased with her) was betroth to Joseph (pbuh). I was watching lecutres on youtube, and it seems to me that Joseph (pbuh) lived BEFORE even the times of Moses (pbuh). Then how can Mary (may God be pleased with her) be betroth Joseph (pbuh)?

1a) Do you think this concept of betroth is just the same as engagements? and are engagements prohibited, encouraged or not mentioned at all in the Sunnah?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

1) You are thinking of two different Josephs. There was a man named Joseph who lived during Mary's time who some Christians believe married Mary (may God be pleased with her).

1a) Being betrothed is like being married before consummating the marriage. Technically, all it means is that two people are married but haven't lived together yet (though they could if they wanted to). It's not the same as an engagement, there is no concept of engagement in Islam.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

How does one stop his thoughts from wandering around? I want to be able to live in the moment, from minute to minute. Yet i always find myself day dreaming about "the good" life and sometimes that good life isn't really in line with Islamic teachings. How do i stop this?

It depends by what you mean when you talk about the "good life". Living lavishly is not part of the sunnah, as we will be held accountable for how we spent our money. Anything spent above the needs of ourselves and our families will be a burden and added source of accountability on the Day of Judgment. That's why rich believers will enter Heaven after poor believers by 500 years. That's how much more they are accountable for their easy life.

As for living in the moment, the moment is all you have guaranteed. You may lose everything tomorrow, your health, wealth, or life.

http://www.sultan.org/books/the_life...ient_shade.pdf

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

I'm not sure that it's not emphasized, but there are plenty of pre-conditions for an Islamic state, the least of which is having a legitimate Caliph. Because there have been tyrants ruling over Muslims for the past 80+ years, people have confined the obligation to openly advising the rulers to abandon all these failed systems and adopt an Islamic state. Not surprisingly, people have been jailed and killed for this, but it is actively pursued by noteworthy members of society to this day.

Once some Caliph is established, then the pledge of allegiance and hijrah become obligatory.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

أفضل الجهاد من قال كلمة حق عند سلطان جائر

The best type of Jihad is to speak a word of truth to a tyrant ruler
    [Nasa'i]

سيد الشهداء حمزة بن عبد المطلب ، ورجل قام إلى إمام جائر فأمره ونهاه ، فقتله

The master of martyrs is Hamza bin Abdul Mutallib and a man who goes to a tyrant ruler and advises him about good and evil but he kills him because of that
    [Targhib wal Tarheeb]

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Just curious, where would you want people to make the hijrah to?
    It is true that there arent any countries implementing Shariah 100% but I believe that many of the Muslim countries are much better for a persons iman. At the same time getting the blessing from Allah in using the skill that you learned by helping your Muslim brothers and sisters and at least trying to form some type of Islamic State. You really can't do much here in the West when you are the minority so I never understood why people are so adamant about staying here forever.

I am not saying Hijrah is wajib but I just feel that people brush it aside and get too caught up with the lavish lifestyle of the West.

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1) You are thinking of two different Josephs. There was a man named Joseph who lived during Mary's time who some Christians believe married Mary (may God be pleased with her).

1a) Being betrothed is like being married before consummating the marriage. Technically, all it means is that two people are married but haven't lived together yet (though they could if they wanted to). It's not the same as an engagement, there is no concept of engagement in Islam.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    1) was he a prophet, messenger or just a pious man?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

1) was he a prophet, messenger or just a pious man?

According to Christians he was a pious man.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post
    It is true that there arent any countries implementing Shariah 100% but I believe that many of the Muslim countries are much better for a persons iman. At the same time getting the blessing from Allah in using the skill that you learned by helping your Muslim brothers and sisters and at least trying to form some type of Islamic State. You really can't do much here in the West when you are the minority so I never understood why people are so adamant about staying here forever.

I am not saying Hijrah is wajib but I just feel that people brush it aside and get too caught up with the lavish lifestyle of the West.
    I doubt any religious Muslim would want to stay away from the Muslim world forever. But at the same time, we need to look at the reality on the ground. Can you really ask someone who risks being unemployed or tortured in the Middle East to stay there for no reason?

If we were talking about places that had a rule of law, a justice system, and some sort of economic activity then nobody would have an excuse to leave. As it stands, the technological infrastructure simply doesn't exist in most places. You would be asking people to live under tyrants and open up a corner stand selling snacks. Maybe if you were talking about Meccah and Medina that might be worthwhile, but I don't see how it can be justified everywhere else.

As long as people eventually do return and improve the situation, they aren't to blame. But things will never change until tyranny is lifted.

Ask the people themselves: what do you need more, one extra man on the ground or tens of thousands of dollars sent from abroad. It comes down to fulfilling the needs of the people.

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Exactly! I sure don't want to go back to Pakistan. What help am I to them? I'll just be another unemployed person living in poverty. At least here Allah has given us the opportunity to earn halal living and may He make us charitable. I completely agree with last part; people need resources, money, food and not another man on the ground.

I doubt any religious Muslim would want to stay away from the Muslim world forever. But at the same time, we need to look at the reality on the ground. Can you really ask someone who risks being unemployed or tortured in the Middle East to stay there for no reason?

If we were talking about places that had a rule of law, a justice system, and some sort of economic activity then nobody would have an excuse to leave. As it stands, the technological infrastructure simply doesn't exist in most places. You would be asking people to live under tyrants and open up a corner stand selling snacks. Maybe if you were talking about Meccah and Medina that might be worthwhile, but I don't see how it can be justified everywhere else.

As long as people eventually do return and improve the situation, they aren't to blame. But things will never change until tyranny is lifted.

Ask the people themselves: what do you need more, one extra man on the ground or tens of thousands of dollars sent from abroad. It comes down to fulfilling the needs of the people.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)

It's not backbiting to discuss whether a scholar is reliable or not.

He is correct that one needs parental permission for jihad in general. However, he is incorrect in not mentioning that when jihad becomes obligatory due to circumstances (i.e. not having sufficient people, requiring any able-bodied men available) then parental permission is no longer required.

He is also incorrect in disparaging people by calling them brainwashed, because they may in fact have fulfilled all the requirements necessary to leave.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    This is very disliked among the Muslim Forums i have recently visited.
    http://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/...852/yasir.html
    Asalamu Alakum

Some call him a modernist and is saying things to please people.

I personally think he shouldn't be talking about Jihad if he is not going to mention the "militant" part of it. If he doesn't want to talk about that part than he in my opinion shouldn't be talking about the subject at all.

I'm interested in what you have to say.

Jazak Allah Khair
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    This is very disliked among the Muslim Forums i have recently visited.
    http://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/...852/yasir.html
    Asalamu Alakum

Some call him a modernist and is saying things to please people.

I personally think he shouldn't be talking about Jihad if he is not going to mention the "militant" part of it. If he doesn't want to talk about that part than he in my opinion shouldn't be talking about the subject at all.

I'm interested in what you have to say.

Jazak Allah Khair

They're called scholars-for-dollars or air-conditioned scholars. They avoid sensitive topics or openly lie to sugar-coat Islam to non-Muslims.

Why do they do it? Some are terminally misguided and in love with their own opinions. Others are just afraid of getting arrested and thrown in jail. I don't spend time trying to analyze these things. But you are right that if you don't have knowledge about a topic then you better not discuss it because you'll be held accountable for it.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

SK
    Have u seen the Kony video? I want to do my part in making him famous, as the video suggests. Anything wrong there?

Assalamualikom ^_^!

SK
    Have u seen the Kony video? I want to do my part in making him famous, as the video suggests. Anything wrong there?

There's nothing wrong with that, but the lesson here is that we all have our Kony's. Bush is a Kony, Assad is a Kony. It's good to inform people about war criminals, but the most important thing is reaching people who can actually do something about it. Also, people need to stop asking for help from countries that have ulterior motives in these conflicts.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)

There's nothing wrong with that, but the lesson here is that we all have our Kony's. Bush is a Kony, Assad is a Kony. It's good to inform people about war criminals, but the most important thing is reaching people who can actually do something about it. Also, people need to stop asking for help from countries that have ulterior motives in these conflicts.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Well said, but as you guys may know the charity owners don't have a good intentions it seems.

1) Thinking of the Mahdi etc it seems the world won't get better until he appears. I know we shouldn't be sitting in a chair and just Allah(swt), but this gives me the thought that things will actually not get better until the Mahdi. thoughts?

2) What do you do in a situation in Salah where you should have said the tahyat or if it was the last rakat but instead stood up?

3) Is there a surah or a hadith about the one that is ungrateful and the complainer?

I decided to share this, its kind of funny.

I love how the father doesn't slow down when he bows down with the kid on his neck XD
    He is disturbing the father during Salah but its quite funny.
    Last edited by Kurd4evah; 03-11-2012 at 11:25 PM.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Well said, but as you guys may know the charity owners don't have a good intentions it seems.

1) Thinking of the Mahdi etc it seems the world won't get better until he appears. I know we shouldn't be sitting in a chair and just Allah(swt), but this gives me the thought that things will actually not get better until the Mahdi. thoughts?

2) What do you do in a situation in Salah where you should have said the tahyat or if it was the last rakat but instead stood up?

3) Is there a surah or a hadith about the one that is ungrateful and the complainer?

1) Actually, while wars will increase, the Caliphate returns before the Mahdi (may God be pleased with him), then the Mahdi is appointed as the Caliph and aids in the struggles against the anti-christ. So times will get more horrific and brutal, accompanied by famines that devastate people and cause people to turn to the anti-christ for help (and thereby lose their faith). The anti-christ isn't defeated until Jesus (pbuh) returns.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=992174

2) If you are sure you've prayed all the rakat, sit back down, read the tahiyat, then before making salaam, make sujood al sahu (prostration of forgetfulness)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post582298571

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post614701223

3) There are many

http://www.al-baz.com/shaikhabdalqad...ariq_al-h3.htm

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0004P0064.aspx

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0004P0242.aspx

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

In this instance, what ulterior motives do you see?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Assalamualikom ^_^!

In this instance, what ulterior motives do you see?
    If the plan is to send a team of ninjas to slice him, there aren't any ulterior motives. But that's never the plan even though most secret services can pull that stuff off.

Rather, whenever countries are involved in destroying infrastructure and sticking around after the job is done, then the situation stinks of ulterior motives. The world is filled with Kony's, so prioritize your Kony's.

Aslamu Alakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

1) from the 99 attributes of Allah (SWT) which ones can one take upon there name?

2) What do you think of "culture"?

I personally don't see any benefit from it and all it does is put a person in thinking something is Halal but in reality it is not. From my experience it keeps people away from Allah(SWT), I literally see as a work of Shay-tan.I see nothing good from it.

EDIT: BOONA MOHAMMED's going to do some poetry at the Masjid Inshallah. I'm excited he's an amazing poet. You brahs probably Mirin XD

Jazak Allah Khair.
    Last edited by Kurd4evah; 03-13-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Aslamu Alakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

1) from the 99 attributes of Allah (SWT) which ones can one take upon there name?

2) What do you think of "culture"?

I personally don't see any benefit from it and all it does is put a person in thinking something is Halal but in reality it is not. From my experience it keeps people away from Allah(SWT), I literally see as a work of Shay-tan.I see nothing good from it.

1) None of the names can be used if they are proceeded with "The" (Al) because that is the exclusive name of God. Also, even without the "the," if a name has an exclusive quality of God (such as The Creator) then nobody can use that name for themselves either.

http://www.ghazali.org/books/Ghazali-99-Name-of-God.pdf

2) Food, dress, dance, and language are all a part of culture. There's nothing wrong with enjoying one's culture as long as it doesn't conflict with religion. God says in the Qur'an:

O mankind! We created you from a single male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted with all things. (Qur'an 49:13)

And of His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your tongues and colours. In that, surely, are Signs for those who possess knowledge. (Qur'an 30:22)

So culture can be enjoyed and the variations in human culture can be a beautiful thing when they are within the bounds of what is halal.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

I't seems I've only experienced the bad stuff of culture :/

I actually was going to Edit another question on there, Sorry if this is more searching.

1) Who falls under the title "scholar"?

For example the other day i was reading a article "Scholar encourages Muslims to celebrate Christmas".
    Which was kind of awkward....

2) When does a Job become Haram?

Its really tough to find a Job especially when you are trying to keep it Halal.

Jazak Allah Khair.
    Last edited by Kurd4evah; 03-13-2012 at 10:05 PM.

I't seems I've only experienced the bad stuff of culture :/

I actually was going to Edit another question on there, Sorry if this is more searching.

1) Who falls under the title "scholar"?

For example the other day i was reading a article "Scholar encourages Muslims to celebrate Christmas".
    Which was kind of awkward....

2) When does a Job become Haram?

Its really tough to find a Job especially when you are trying to keep it Halal.

Jazak Allah Khair.

1) Unfortunately the terms "scholar" or "imam" are used very loosely these days. Being a scholar is not just a function of how long you've studied, since people can spend years studying misguided works.

http://www.livingislam.org/fiqhi/fiqha_e60.html

2) A job is haram if you earn money doing something haram or helping others to commit haram. You should know that God always makes it easy for a person seeking halal income to abandon a haram alternative. So if you ever come across an enticing source of forbidden income, you should immediately abandon it, because you will find a permissible alternative soon.

But you should ask for specifics since you might be giving up a job that is halal.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Let's say Working as a cashier for a bigger company like Wal-Mart?

I didn't give that job up but i was uncomfortable with certain things. It was part of my job to sell master cards and I really had to push it on to them. Most of the time i would get a reply with "credit card? haha that's a life destroyer" which gave me the thought of"Haram or Halal" and I guess there was lot of mixing(when is something considered free mixing?) having a customer wouldn't make it would it?. Also trying to get to my Salah on time was very difficult. If you are on as a Cashier the only times you can get off is your scheduled break.

I also get called up by a Non-Muslim friend to work at a winery which i rejected, He asked me if I could work outside of the winery (with the grapes, clearing the leaves around or taking off the bad grapes etc) I also rejected.

It would have been awesome if we had more Muslim business men, owning business :/

MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBadkat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    High quality Qiraat for any brothers that are interested. http://www.althkr.com

Let's say Working as a cashier for a bigger company like Wal-Mart?

I didn't give that job up but i was uncomfortable with certain things. It was part of my job to sell master cards and I really had to push it on to them. Most of the time i would get a reply with "credit card? haha that's a life destroyer" which gave me the thought of"Haram or Halal" and I guess there was lot of mixing(when is something considered free mixing?) having a customer wouldn't make it would it?. Also trying to get to my Salah on time was very difficult. If you are on as a Cashier the only times you can get off is your scheduled break.

I also get called up by a Non-Muslim friend to work at a winery which i rejected, He asked me if I could work outside of the winery (with the grapes, clearing the leaves around or taking off the bad grapes etc) I also rejected.

It would have been awesome if we had more Muslim business men, owning business :/

Working for a winery is completely haram, so you got that right:

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

Cursed is the the wine-presser, the one who has it pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who conveys it, the one to whom it is conveyed, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought. [Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi]

As for being a cashier, unless your primary store's revenue is haram, there is nothing wrong with that. A credit card is not haram, it is only haram that one doesn't pay off a credit card in time and accrues interest.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=13677
    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=2076&CATE=43
    http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=2622&CATE=43
    http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=4858&CATE=43
    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...1&cate=0&t=rss

But you would have to, no matter what the job, pray on time. You would need to negotiate that with your boss or co-workers without a doubt.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    salaam SK! Can you post the link for your Syria thread?

And please explain to me how epic the nuts u can buy are!
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    salaam SK! Can you post the link for your Syria thread?

And please explain to me how epic the nuts u can buy are!
    lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=syria

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=syrian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=syrian

Sick thread, going through rest. Never knew about this lol you should have put it in your sig.

I need to do some traveling, I feel I'm missing out on a lot.

EDIT: Y u no aware me on this SK!?

You holding anything else back? lol

Would have been awesome if I had relatives in Syria

Seriously mirin your culture.

EDIT2:
    I'll leave part 2 for tomorrow.
    The food....

Syrian beauties.. BRB moving to Syria.

Has a lot of these places been affected by the up rising?
    Last edited by Kurd4evah; 03-15-2012 at 12:04 AM.

wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salamalaikum brother SK, its been a long time since i visited this forum.

I hope everything is fine with you. Mashallah

Brother what would be the appropriate answer to the query of shias where they use this hadeeth:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 39, Number 521:The Prophet concluded a contract with the people of Khaibar to utilize the land on the condition that half the products of fruits or vegetation would be their share. The Prophet used to give his wives one hundred Wasqs each, eighty Wasqs of dates and twenty Wasqs of barley. (When 'Umar became the Caliph) he gave the wives of the Prophet the option of either having the land and water as their shares, or carrying on the previous practice. Some of them chose the land and some chose the Wasqs, and 'Aisha chose the land.

Inorder to claim that Umar(ra) gave wives of Prophet(Saw) inheritance of Prophet(Saw). I know that the hadeeth doesn't talks about inheritance of Prophet(Saw). But i want to give shias a solid response. So could you what will be your answer? And if possible please refer any book of history like takreekh tabari, or tabaqat ibn saad, to know that what happened with land of Khaiber after muslims got it? Did Prophet(saw) made shares of it and some of it were to be given to wives of Prophet(Saw)?

Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would have been awesome if I had relatives in Syria
    maybe you do 10 % of syria is Kurdish

Originally Posted by Hanzala View Post
    maybe you do 10 % of syria is Kurdish
    HAHA i'm actually going to ask my parents if we do. I think the Kurds have it hard there, well everyone is now from this oppression.

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys.

I was just wondering, how long do you think it would take to learn to become literate in Arabic?

I'm nearing the end of my first reading of the Qur'an, and thought, wow it'd be so cool if I knew how to read this in Arabic (currently i read/speak english and albanian).

I want to know because then I can get the direct, true meaning without any inconsistencies with translations and stuff.

Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 375 of 381 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 ... LastLast