Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Granpoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Back and Shoulders On Same Day?

I know the standard rote is to work back and bi's together, but that's not for me.

Is working the back and shoulders on the same day relatively common, and/or is there any reason why such a routine would be discouraged?

Thanks

shannonreicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Granpoh View Post
    I know the standard rote is to work back and bi's together, but that's not for me.

Is working the back and shoulders on the same day relatively common, and/or is there any reason why such a routine would be discouraged?

Thanks
    I don't see why there would be a problem doing what you want to do. There isn't anything I could see causing any issues. If you are more confortable working back and shoulders together as oppose to back and bi's then that is what you do.

chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenlegss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Granpoh View Post

Thanks
    I agree with not working back with bis...My fix for that is doing back with tris and chests with bis I feel that my bis are too beat up already after a back workout and same thing for tris with chest. You could also try a push-pull routine for shoulders. Example- Chest and then for shoulders military press etc and then on back day do shrugs etc...but thats just my 2 cents

Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually work out back and shoulders on the same day once a week and rotate what I start with every week, havent had any problems, works with my schedule and am noticing considerable gains.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Domesho7 View Post
    I usually work out back and shoulders on the same day once a week and rotate what I start with every week, havent had any problems, works with my schedule and am noticing considerable gains.
    Good for you. I hope the OP hasn't waiting around these last three years for your sage-like wisdom . . .

Kelano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RockCrab View Post
    Good for you. I hope the OP hasn't waiting around these last three years for your sage-like wisdom . . .
    Hahhahahahahaha