fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Police training program.

Hey whatsup guys. I haven't had much of a chance to post in here for a long ass time! too long! Anyway here it goes.

I'm thinking about being a cop in the next few years and I wanted to know what the best training routine would be to best prepare me for the POPAT test. I was wondering if there were any police officers that post on thei page that could help? I don't want to sacrifice my weight training for cardio, but I know I have to be able to easily run 3 miles in under 12 minutes. any help would kick ass.
    quit crip walkin if ya aint a gangbanga

The Jefe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I just got a ticket today....can you get me out of it.....
    Never Stop

dbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why would you ever want to become a cop? they're all on powertrips.

Scrappy415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dbo
    why would you ever want to become a cop? they're all on powertrips.
    I have to agree, but its ur decision....In SF the police PAT is pretty damn easy from what i hear....if u can do pullups and run a decent amount u should be alright....Sorry if it sounds vague, but like i said the test is something u dont have to worry bout its the oral and background **** that u gotta worry bout...
    168lbs 5'11''...... shiet.......

bench.....315lbs x 5
    squat.....360lbs x 6
    dead......455lbs x 5

"quit yer bitchin and lift u pussy" --me

fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why would I want to become a cop? was that the title of my thread?

lol. just playin. didnt mean to sound pissed. But seriously!!! I just need to find out whats on that ****in test alredi!

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone thinks cops are on powertrips. I even thought the same, till my cousin was killed on duty. Then my view of a cop changed drastly. Next time you say they are on a powertrip think of the people they get off the street everyday.. think of the killers they stop everyday and the drug dealers the raid our school with crap.

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

Rolling_Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 miles in under 12 minutes.
    3 four minute miles in a row ? Nobody in the world could do that. Even 1 four minute mile is INSANE!! You have something screwed up here.

Anyways, I'm gonna be a cop also. I have about a year of school left. This is what I know of the tests from talking to cops around here.

Bench Press- 112% of your body weight (easy)
    Leg Press- 200% of your body weight (easy)
    1.5 miles in under 13.5 minutes (incredibly easy)

If you are in any kind of shape you won't have a problem. THer are a few other test but you get the idea. Just keep lifting and you'll be fine.

I'd rather die living than live dying.

It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger.

PeteGHKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What you need to realize is why Police Fitness Standards exist for pre-employment screening. They don't simply want you to train for it to pass it once, but realize that these tests have a reflection upon the individual they are hiring has the habits and self-discipline within their person in order to maintain a lifestyle that helps them be physically fit throughout their entire career.

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP if ur not aware already, crossfit was designed for the police force

good thing is you only have a fitness level at training. then you can become a fat turd after training as there is no fitness standard to maintain. Here in Australia anyways