Closed Thread

Thread: HGHup safe?

combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HGHup safe?

is HGHup safe for teens, i know it has test booster in it, and thats useless,
    but what about the othere effects it has?

so would it be safe for a teen?

steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) steelersnation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in before this thread goes downhill
    LOSERS COMPLAIN. WINNERS TRAIN!
    CURRENT STACK: THANK YOU CONTROLLED LABS!
    Green Mag
    Orange Triad
    Purple Wraath
    Whey Protein

I rep back :)

Reps Owed To:

Negs Owed To:

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HGH products will do nothing for you, especially at your age. Save your money.

Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take_It_Easy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only remotely successful oral delivery system is patented and still in clinical trial...supplement kiddies ftl...

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by combatMMA View Post
    is HGHup safe for teens, i know it has test booster in it, and thats useless,
    but what about the othere effects it has?

so would it be safe for a teen?
    It's completely safe and effective, as proven by bloodwork and numerous user reports that come in weekly. Regardless of what the parrots above are repeating that they read elsewhere

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under 18 however.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    It's completely safe and effective, as proven by bloodwork and numerous user reports that come in weekly. Regardless of what the parrots above are repeating that they read elsewhere

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under 18 however.
    why wont you?

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why wont you?
    Because you don't need it.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only truely effective HGH is actual HGH anyways, which is very (very) expensive.

You wont even need actual HGH anyways at that young, especially in your teens. When you are a teenager, your natural hormone levels are the highest they will ever be.
    i rep back 1k+

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why wont you?
    Supplements are for people 18 and older.