akrem70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine Urine levels ? drug test.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im looking for some help and possibly an explanation.
    Today I went to report for probation, my probation officer got my urine results back from the lab from the month of January said my urine creatine levels were at 18 and that the previous month they were at 250. he asked me if I tried “flushing” my system that day I had to drop. I know I was drinking a lot of water that day because I played b-ball and did a plyometrics workout along with my lifting. this concerns me because he said the next time they are that low I go to jail for 3 months. Now I was taking cell-tech in that month, I cant quite remember what day I was they had me drop but I know I was taking cell-tech.

If anyone has much experience in drug testing and urine analysis I would be greatly appreciate if you could attempt to help.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol wtf is this

check creatinine levels during prob chck

not sure if srs.jpg

LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cell Tech. srs bznss

Wouldn't be the first time somebody got locked up for it.

not srs.
    315x4 (7/23/14) - Goal 365
    330x6 (7/24/14) - Goal 435
    485 (7/7/14) - Goal 505

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    lol wtf is this

check creatinine levels during prob chck

not sure if srs.jpg
    Do a Google search, big boss.

Creatinine levels are checked. His shows 18mg/nl whereas before he was sitting at a swole ass 250mg/nl previously. Big difference. They suspect that he's diluting his system in an attempt to flush whatever drugs out of his system. I'm only assuming that the measurements are mg/nl, could be wrong.

It's a very stupid test and it seems that the false positive can land the OP in a ton of crap if it happens again. These tests are okay for sedentary folk that don't workout or exert a ton of physical activity, but not for people like us.

I suggest bringing in a tub of Celltech and showing the probation officer why they were so high in the first place. They may still think you were dicking around and slamming gallons of water before the test though, because there's a huge contrast between the two... good luck.

Originally Posted by bongd View Post
    Do a Google search, big boss.

Creatinine levels are checked. His shows 18mg/nl whereas before he was sitting at a swole ass 250mg/nl previously. Big difference. They suspect that he's diluting his system in an attempt to flush whatever drugs out of his system. I'm only assuming that the measurements are mg/nl, could be wrong.

It's a very stupid test and it seems that the false positive can land the OP in a ton of crap if it happens again. These tests are okay for sedentary folk that don't workout or exert a ton of physical activity, but not for people like us.

I suggest bringing in a tub of Celltech and showing the probation officer why they were so high in the first place. They may still think you were dicking around and slamming gallons of water before the test though, because there's a huge contrast between the two... good luck.

Yeah thanks bongd, and yes the measurement are in mg/nl. Im just wondering if this could be due in part to my cycle im on. (dont know what the forum rules are on this subject) But do you know anything about that or if it could of caused this? just PM me if we cannot publicaly speak on the topic.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by akrem70 View Post
    Yeah thanks bongd, and yes the measurement are in mg/nl. Im just wondering if this could be due in part to my cycle im on. (dont know what the forum rules are on this subject) But do you know anything about that or if it could of caused this? just PM me if we cannot publicaly speak on the topic.
    I don't see why juice would lower your creatinine levels, but then again I haven't really checked into it. Perhaps someone else could chime in on this.

To be honest though, I'd just tell them - brah, I was taking this swole ass Celltech which caused my creatinine levels to go through the roof. Now, I am not. Then proceed to let them know about the events that took place prior to testing and that should account for the dilution and lowered specific gravity.

I've never been drug tested but did a lot of research on the standard NIDA-5 back in the day. I live in Canada and we're not subject to testing prior to getting jobs. And if you're busted for drug related offenses, they still don't usually test unless your probation is very strict.

Originally Posted by bongd View Post
    I don't see why juice would lower your creatinine levels, but then again I haven't really checked into it. Perhaps someone else could chime in on this.

To be honest though, I'd just tell them - brah, I was taking this swole ass Celltech which caused my creatinine levels to go through the roof. Now, I am not. Then proceed to let them know about the events that took place prior to testing and that should account for the dilution and lowered specific gravity.

I've never been drug tested but did a lot of research on the standard NIDA-5 back in the day. I live in Canada and we're not subject to testing prior to getting jobs. And if you're busted for drug related offenses, they still don't usually test unless your probation is very strict.

Alright well thanks again, i hope explaining it more will work. hopefully my probation officer wont test me for the gear next. guees you will know what happened if you dont see me on the board for awhile lol

SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on my first day i told my po that i work out and take creatine etc., all he wanted me to do was bring in the labels from the whey and the green mag and he made a copy of them bc he told me about a kid who tired saying that his workout supps were causing him to test pos. for opiates

my suggestion is either to watch your water intake or just load up on like 10 or so g's like 2 days before the test.