Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Contortion and creatine: Lifting so I don't break when I bend

Entry 1: My steam ran out.

What a hectic and yet uneventful summer. I was on a roll! Had my workout routine set. Had some classes set. Had my trainer. Getting strong, getting sexy, getting more flexible...Then I got a very long vacation and then family situations happened and knocked me right off my feet and out of my routine. WAY off...my eating, my training (haven't seen the gym in over a month) Things have settled down...work starts on Monday...here I am starting fresh with tons of regret over the unavoidable.

I had deleted my ********(s) for several reasons but decided to restart them and behold. After checking tonight, got this message:

Not sure what to make of it (one, I'm Caribbean not mixed race, two, I'm so out of practice!!) I'm pleased and very touched I still have my circus buddies looking out for me even though it's been months since I was able to practice with them and train. Even if it doesn't work out, it's a push in the right direction and a sign that I shouldn't stop what I started.

So what do I want from this? Accountability. I need it. I'm doing a log for an awesome company so I'll have more tools in my arsenal. Trainer got back in contact with me so I'm ready to finish what I started and go off on my own.

Here ends entry one. Gym tomorrow.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Entry 2-Forgot chicks let it all hang out in the locker room...

So I decided not to do the photoshoot because my trainer gave a call and we decided on a 4:30 session today. Yummy, it was so great to be back in the gym! I also forgot that chicks can be like that one old man guys always talk about (the one who lets his balls flap free and struts like a plucked rooster) No, don't wanna see your boobs or nether regions as you casually talk to me.

CREATINE

Suspended knee raises, leg cross repeat 10 x 3
    Dead hang bicycle kicks 10 x3
    On floor leg kicks 10 x 3

Dumbells (7.5) (arms weak...spaghetti)
    Arm raises forward 12 x 3
    Arm raises side 12 x 3
    Arm raises side deadlift position 12 x 3
    Raises to ceiling 12 x 3
    Mountain climbing (plank position)

Stupid kettle bell swings (I hate these). 1 set with 12 kg, 2 sets with 16 kg (12 reps each time)
    TRX pushups 10 x 3
    Plank elbow raises 10 x 2
    Burpies 10 x 1

That was a great way to get my body back in the groove after weeks of not being in the gym. looked in the mirror. Yuck. Scale says 150.7 I gained three pounds which ISN'T as bad as I suspected but still...even three lbs shows on my frame in the midsection. Going to be getting on creating soon and I expect some water weight.

CONTORTION

About to shower again to get the blood flowing and stretch. My plan is a full body light target stretch
    Lunges to target front of hips, then hamstrings. Leg work
    Shoulders
    Upper, mid, lower back (seal position, wall stretches, bridges)
    More time on middle splits (ugh)

May update this once I find the actual names of what I did but that's about it.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What happened to your other log and why has no one posted in the past days? You decided to start fresh after slacking for a month? :P All I can say for now is good luck and ask a few questions. What is your goal weight in the long run?

Mirin avi to username ratio btw lol.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    What happened to your other log and why has no one posted in the past days? You decided to start fresh after slacking for a month? :P All I can say for now is good luck and ask a few questions. What is your goal weight in the long run?

Mirin avi to username ratio btw lol.
    Deleted. I started on the 4th, posted on the 5th and today is the 6th? And I wasn't "slacking" I had serious family issues that I had to deal with that were out of my control. When you're financially supporting another household beyind your own and having another set of people come staying with you and financially supporting them also, then you can call what I did "slacking."

I'm not quite sure what goal weight I have. I can't get too low because I'm built with a lot of lean muscle and it looks awful if I go beyond a certain point. I've decided to not use the scale as a marker TOO much but visual results.

And thanks.

Entry 3-No, I'm not krumping, just sore from working out!

Yesterday someone gave me condolences in advance over the DOMS I'm going to be experiencing today. Mercy! I'm sore from my shoulders to my calves! Dat tin soldier walk of peace! Feels good though. I gave my all, pushed through and I'm feeling the results of my hard work. I'm such a masochist, I keep clenching my glutes because they are sore as heck lol. Grow, booty, GROW!

Here's a video from me doing practice moves on silks some time ago. MOTIVATION! it was a different song (Chairlift, bruises) but youtube had issues with the audio so...I just grabbed whatever they had to choose from and set it.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Deleted. I started on the 4th, posted on the 5th and today is the 6th? And I wasn't "slacking" I had serious family issues that I had to deal with that were out of my control. When you're financially supporting another household beyind your own and having another set of people come staying with you and financially supporting them also, then you can call what I did "slacking."

I'm not quite sure what goal weight I have. I can't get too low because I'm built with a lot of lean muscle and it looks awful if I go beyond a certain point. I've decided to not use the scale as a marker TOO much but visual results.

And thanks.
    Ahhh, sorry. English isn't my first language and slacking wasn't the right word to use..
    Visual results are better than using a scale but you mentioned the three pounds you gained :P
    Looks like you need some solid strength to do a workout like that on those silks. I used to be pretty decent at climbing ropes but my tall body didn't really help much, just extra weight. A benefit was that I could touch the ceiling from a lower point.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    Ahhh, sorry. English isn't my first language and slacking wasn't the right word to use..
    Visual results are better than using a scale but you mentioned the three pounds you gained :P
    Looks like you need some solid strength to do a workout like that on those silks. I used to be pretty decent at climbing ropes but my tall body didn't really help much, just extra weight. A benefit was that I could touch the ceiling from a lower point.
    That's awesome! yeah, lots of upper body which I need more of. I've been out of practice but I'm getting back into it!
    Wow you ARE tall! nice.

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, that looks super fun! Good luck getting back into things!
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000)
    looks fun as phuck.. i wish i did this when i got offered

no wk
    No_Fap_Crew..
    Trance/EDM Crew..
    Rape NZ peeps on sight
    Obsesed with op
    i Love op

i have #participated

Entry 4 -Isn't it supposed to stop hurting by now?

It's Monday at 12:46 am and I'm already supposed to be asleep as I am back to work tomorrow. Yay! I'm still feeling sore from my workout Thurday believe it or not! Well shoulders etc are ok but i feel it mainly in my hamstrings/legs. Decided to have a hot shower/do a quick 10 minute stretch to make me sleepy (it worked)

Mini workout/stretch
    Burpies (10 x 2)
    Leg swings for mobility
    Cat back arches
    Lunges(normal/front leg straight/squared/hamstring targeted) 30 seconds each stretch, each leg

Instagram pic of peace

I'm torn between going to gym or going to a flexibility class as I'm lacking...My own fault for falling off the stretches.My splits arent flat and it could be the hamstring pain making me a bit pensive sliding all the way down into them...I'm thinking gym as I don't have access to weights home and I can just stretch out after there/home right?

My cellucor was very clumpy even though I swore I sealed it tightly...when I had taken it Thursday, I didn't feel anything, not even a lip tingle. Thinking of dumping it and starting fresh. Here's to a good workout tonight! Gotta get back into logging meals.

Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    Wow, that looks super fun! Good luck getting back into things!
    Thanks lady! (Please send me that link again! I deleted it by mistake when clearing my inbox!)

Originally Posted by JaFoolE View Post
    looks fun as phuck.. i wish i did this when i got offered

no wk
    It's never too late! try it! Are there any classes you can go to?

JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000)

It's never too late! try it! Are there any classes you can go to?
    none that know of.. but ill be keeping an eye out, ive always wanted to do something like this
    No_Fap_Crew..
    Trance/EDM Crew..
    Rape NZ peeps on sight
    Obsesed with op
    i Love op

i have #participated

Entry 5:Pizza + lactose intolerance = bad news bears

Ugh...you think I'd learn. I've been doing lots of cardio lately...killing my gains? Am not bulking so I welcome it. My endurance sucks so much when it comes to that.

Anyway. Here is a contortion class training video...waterfall bridges called such because of the way you fall into them gently. I miss these classes heaps but working gets in the way. I can train home with what I've learned so no excuses.

Entry 5:Pizza + lactose intolerance = bad news bears

Ugh...you think I'd learn. I've been doing lots of cardio lately...killing my gains? Am not bulking so I welcome it. My endurance sucks so much when it comes to that.

Anyway. Here is a contortion class training video...waterfall bridges called such because of the way you fall into them gently. I miss these classes heaps but working gets in the way. I can train home with what I've learned so no excuses.

cool. again strong no wk
    No_Fap_Crew..
    Trance/EDM Crew..
    Rape NZ peeps on sight
    Obsesed with op
    i Love op

i have #participated

Originally Posted by JaFoolE View Post
    cool. again strong no wk
    Thank you! You don't have to say no wk I know a few contortionists/circus people who live in your neck of the woods. Will ask around!

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Thank you! You don't have to say no wk I know a few contortionists/circus people who live in your neck of the woods. Will ask around!
    I'd bend you all kinds of ways, total bk
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    I'd bend you all kinds of ways, total bk
    I can confirm.
    Advice is always appreciated!

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

I can confirm.
    Advice is always appreciated!

Lift heavy! Best advices ever.

Lift heavy! Best advices ever.
    I do! So I shall continue. Thanks

I do! So I shall continue. Thanks

*screaming*

(Am not crazy, he knows why)

LOL Koo starry thumbs up of peace ^

722 east coast no update

I think memcops gone have to neg a bish.

Brah

LOL Koo starry thumbs up of peace ^

722 east coast no update

I think memcops gone have to neg a bish.

Brah
    Dun neg. just getting situated back at work. I've been stretching lots, will prob take pictures tonight.

Dun neg. just getting situated back at work. I've been stretching lots, will prob take pictures tonight.
    I subbed to this fyi im in di thang. You running a sponsored log soon?

I subbed to this fyi im in di thang. You running a sponsored log soon?
    Yes! Soon as I get my products, they're going to pair me up and I have an obligation to log err day. So no excuses.

Theres plenny of "homework" you can be doing when missing gym. Even if its kegals, work something lol

Theres plenny of "homework" you can be doing when missing gym. Even if its kegals, work something lol
    "Entry 35... I can pick up a kettle bell with it now, creatine of peace. Swing attempts are next. Will call children to dinner time this way as well." Lolz.

I know. got some fun class planned Saturday.

eww circus freak

eww circus freak
    Someone will appreciate my efforts. it's very very fun.

while scratching his/her head.