Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ihateprotein View Post
    he said he didnt use steroids to bulk up.
    Yeah so did Arnold. And Sly. And a whole bunch of other people.....

IT IS A LOT MORE EASIER TO BULK UP WHEN YOU ARE SKINNY!
    Dude! You still:

1) haven't posted a damn before/after picture of yourself
    2) You still haven't posted your BF% and waist measurements
    3) You still haven't posted your damn diet

All you post is "fat oxidation blah blah blah....." and "green tee blah blah blah....". Show us some progress instead of your lame arguments. Make us all shut up by proving us wrong. So far you have not come nowhere near that. All you did was post trolling garbage.
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

ndfan54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take it from me hoss. You Will NOT be happy with your results. I was overweight through my adolescence and didn't care what it took to get it off. I dieted low carb (hell, low everything) didn't get enough protein, etc. I did 40 minutes of cardio paired with basic machine weight training and abs 6 days a week. The end result was a 60 lb weight loss and a miniature version of my old fat self. I wish I would have bulked for at least a few months, or at the very least kept my diet at high protein and calorie (at one point only 1200 a day) levels. Seeing that number on the scale drop is addicting, and at the end of the day I may be in better shape, but I am not happy with my body. I'm at the skinny fat point and let me tell you packing on lean muscle is not an easy thing to accomplish, I don't care what doctor bufu says. I just wish I knew then what I know now. Could have saved myself alot of work...

ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ShrugginThug View Post
    dude had a whole team of experts working with him daily to get where he needed to be. this isn't a real-world example by any means at all: it's the exception to the rule because of the addition of so many outside variables. Posting such an extremist example will not help to prove your point- it will only hinder what's left of your shriveled validity bra'.
    bullshi*t. his having "a whole team of experts" doesnt refute my claim. christian bale is not an extreme example. look at his body, he doesn't have a bodybuilder type of body. he has bulked up naturally, you can see it in that pic, his physique doesn't look "extrinsic" like coleman or other steroid junkies, it looks natural.

his "whole team of experts", at the very most, may have helped him bulking up while minimizing the fat gains, and cut while preventing muscle loss..
    Last edited by ihateprotein; 02-20-2010 at 11:19 AM.

ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ihateprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ShrugginThug View Post
    and your reasons are?

bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000)
    bull****. his having "a whole team of experts" doesnt refute my claim. christian bale is not an extreme example. look at his body, he doen't have a bodybuilder type of body. he has bulked up naturally, you can see it in that pic, his physique doesn't look "extrinsic" like coleman or other steroid junkies, it looks natural.

his "whole team of experts", at the very most, may have helped him bulking up while minimizing the fat gains, and cut while preventing muscle loss..
    You underestimate how many people are using drugs to bulk. Using a genetic freak like Coleman to form your opinion of how drug users should look is outrageously silly. You're basing things on outliers time and time again.

BTW, it's nice to see that you've made a miraculous recovery from multiple personality disorder in such short order.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    Signs that someone is either crazy or an all-out troll:

1) Posts under two user names (in the same thread, even), and gives "props" and reps himself using the alternate user name.
    2) Bases his fat loss and muscle preservation strategy entirely on old HIIT research conclusions, and GREEN TEA.
    3) He actually thinks that bulking up when he is skinny-fat is going to be so much easier than putting a little effort into retaining muscle mass while cutting (based on popular-media celebrity transformations, of all wacky things).
    4) Just has to share the efficacy of his "program" with the world before he as even seen if it works or not.

OP, could you address why you felt necessary to "rep" YOURSELF?
    1) i did not post under 2 user names
    2) based on those, and smart dieting techniques based on scientific facts.
    3) AGAIN, i will not be "SKINNY FAT", i will be "SKINNY ONLY". i'm so sad to see some people have skipped their english classes at school.
    "Putting little effort"?? I don't remember saying that. I said "IT WILL BE ALOT MORE EASIER TO REACH MY GOALS IF I START WITH A SKINNY FORM THAN WITH AN OBESE FORM"
    4) 30 lbs of body weight loss in 50 days, and still progressing, i suppose that's something.

i didn't rep myself. To tell the truth, i don't give a friggin sh*t about reps

Originally Posted by nickbaldwin1990 View Post
    Epic fail. He doesn't look like he used steroids? How exactly does one look when one uses steroids, because I know a few people who have and their results varied.

If you want to bulk up, why would you want to be skinny? What is the point in losing muscle to gain muscle? It's like walking down stairs to get to the floor above. You will have to climb back up at some point....
    I think you didn't read my posts. Please go back and read them all.

1) When you are 157 lbs, you need less calories to bulk up compared to your 220 lbs form.
    2) when you have less body fat percentage, your testosterone levels are HIGHER (because fat tissue converts testosterone to estrogen)
    3) which means you can gain muscle and preserve muscle easier when you are leaner, because you have higher levels of free and total testosterone in your blood stream
    4) if you start bulking up with a leaner body (157 lbs), you can bulk up while minimizing the fat gains with following a very clean diet, without cheating, and when cutting it will be alot more easier to get rid of that minimal fat gain
    5) BUT, if you start with an obese form (220 lbs), and start bulking up (which will take longer due to lower testosterone levels), you will gain more fat (again due to low testosterone and higher estrogen levels) compared to your "skinny bulking up" phase. and when cutting, it will be a hell of a torture to lose those mountain of fat while preventing muscle loss.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT THIS TIME!! I HAVE WRITTEN THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

Originally Posted by GregTR View Post
    Yeah so did Arnold. And Sly. And a whole bunch of other people.....

Dude! You still:

1) haven't posted a damn before/after picture of yourself
    2) You still haven't posted your BF% and waist measurements
    3) You still haven't posted your damn diet

All you post is "fat oxidation blah blah blah....." and "green tee blah blah blah....". Show us some progress instead of your lame arguments. Make us all shut up by proving us wrong. So far you have not come nowhere near that. All you did was post trolling garbage.
    DUDE!

1) I'M still fat! why do you want to see my pics??
    2) my body fat % was 27% at 211 lbs, now i'm 19%
    3) i have posted the outline of my "damn diet" in the first post in this thread, you should better read properly instead of attacking me with your disrespectful slang vocabulary.

of course, i will talk about "fat oxidation", "green tea", and other claims based on PURE SCIENCE. I have already shut you up, haven't I?

Registered User nickbaldwin1990's Avatar
    nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1) When you are 157 lbs, you need less calories to bulk up compared to your 220 lbs form.
    2) when you have less body fat percentage, your testosterone levels are HIGHER (because fat tissue converts testosterone to estrogen)
    3) which means you can gain muscle and preserve muscle easier when you are leaner, because you have higher levels of free and total testosterone in your blood stream
    4) if you start bulking up with a leaner body (157 lbs), you can bulk up while minimizing the fat gains with following a very clean diet, without cheating, and when cutting it will be alot more easier to get rid of that minimal fat gain
    5) BUT, if you start with an obese form (220 lbs), and start bulking up (which will take longer due to lower testosterone levels), you will gain more fat (again due to low testosterone and higher estrogen levels) compared to your "skinny bulking up" phase. and when cutting, it will be a hell of a torture to lose those mountain of fat while preventing muscle loss.
    I don't think you understand what I said. I'm not going to explain it, I'll let someone with more time for you have a go. It's your call, it's your body. Good luck.

PS. brb, preserving my mass.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT THIS TIME!! I HAVE WRITTEN THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
    We read all your posts, and you are wrong.

Nobody but you said anything about "bulking" at 220lbs, except you. You bulking at 220 lbs and 27+% body fat would be stupid. LIFTING and eating adequate protein while at a caloric deficit (aka cutting) will save you time and probably money, and you might not look like crap if and when you get down to 157lbs. What's not to get?

Also, it's pretty safe to say that most steroid users don't look anything like Ronnie Coleman, or any top pro BB'er for that matter. I've know a few, and they looked far more like Christian Bale than they did like Ronnie Coleman, especially when they were bulking. Get real. I'm not saying that Bale used steroids for the "transformation", but you using him as an example for the soundness of your strategy is 100% ludicrous.

When you look like Bruce frickin' Wayne, be sure to come back and post pictures and gloat.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) i did not post under 2 user names

...Bla Bla........

i didn't rep myself. To tell the truth, i don't give a friggin sh*t about reps
    BS.

ihateprotein is also:
    karewire
    wlan

So you have at least three troll accounts. Good job.

bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000)
    BS.

ihateprotein is also:
    karewire
    wlan

So you have at least three troll accounts. Good job.
    But he posted some excellent rat studies! Because, of course, varmints and humans have identical fatty acid metabolism and sub-cutaneous tissue transport mechanisms. You're just ignoring the SCIENCE!

Brb, bulking my buff hamster.

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

also i noticed that as i run up stairs, and sprinted in the gym, i've lost lots of fat on legs, now it makes me think SPOT REDUCTION is not a myth... my legs are now toned and leaner. but i still have some fat on stomach and chest area...
    lol

#1 You have lost 30 pounds of fat.
    #2 I'm going to assume some of that fat has come from your legs
    #3 For the past 50 days, you have only worked your legs
    #4 Your leg muscles have been getting bigger due to the workouts
    #5???
    #6///

bikini_babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Awhat View Post
    lol

#5???
    #6///
    Drugs and FREAKY BODYBUILDING are like movies and popcorn, they go together. Please all you "natural" dudes and dudettes don't flame me to death, I know you look amazing and have had nothing other than protein and dead lifts to get freaky but...Ronnie Coleman who was cop? before being a big freak took blood tests during his cop days-while they were looking for "roids they were NOT looking for human growth hormone which has been a component in bodybuilding WAY before Barry Bonds got nicked for it. Until the "cream and the clear" were known they weren't showing up on a "drug test." Cycling the old school 'roids was often done a few months out before a contest so you were "clean" going in, and then of course there were the masking agents that used to bogey the test results. Now I hear if they find traces of the masking agents you are busted...Arnold who is Governor of my sunny state has 'fessed up to 'roids and said, "we didn't know the dangers of them..."

Don't make the mistake of thinking you'll be like Ronnie/Jay without a little RX intervention...

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bikini_babe View Post
    Drugs and FREAKY BODYBUILDING are like movies and popcorn, they go together. Please all you "natural" dudes and dudettes don't flame me to death, I know you look amazing and have had nothing other than protein and dead lifts to get freaky but...Ronnie Coleman who was cop? before being a big freak took blood tests during his cop days-while they were looking for "roids they were NOT looking for human growth hormone which has been a component in bodybuilding WAY before Barry Bonds got nicked for it. Until the "cream and the clear" were known they weren't showing up on a "drug test." Cycling the old school 'roids was often done a few months out before a contest so you were "clean" going in, and then of course there were the masking agents that used to bogey the test results. Now I hear if they find traces of the masking agents you are busted...Arnold who is Governor of my sunny state has 'fessed up to 'roids and said, "we didn't know the dangers of them..."

Don't make the mistake of thinking you'll be like Ronnie/Jay without a little RX intervention...
    the **** lulz, major troll / quoted wrong person.

GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DUDE!

1) I'M still fat! why do you want to see my pics??
    why do you want to see my pics? now i am overweight, like 25 lbs extra weight. in the end i will be like 157 lbs, not skinny fat, only skinny. i dont claim that i will have a super fit body in the end of weight loss. i will be skinny. so the pics are not necessary. but if you really want to see it, ok, i will take pics and post here.
    What happened? Changed your mind? But you promised! Pleeease!!!! I wanna see that beautiful 19% 181lbs body of yours!

2) my body fat % was 27% at 211 lbs, now i'm 19%
    So at 211 you had 57 lbs of fat and at 181 you have 34.4. So you lost 30 lbs of weight and 22.6 of that was fat. Is this what you're so proud of? Is this the giant achievement we should pat you on the back for? The fact that you have lost 7.4lbs of muscle along with the 22.6 lbs of fat? Good going there bro! I bet your ratio of fat vs. muscle will get even worse as you keep going down. But hey, it's your body. Just don't expect any of us here to applaud you for this miserable transformation.

Hell I lost 3 lbs of muscle while lost 47 lbs of fat and I'm pissed as hell about it!

3) i have posted the outline of my "damn diet" in the first post in this thread, you should better read properly instead of attacking me with your disrespectful slang vocabulary.
    I'm sorry but I failed to find where you posted your calories and macros. But I guess none of that matters when you're trying to lose "weight".

I have already shut you up, haven't I?
    Alienate me? Sure! Shut me up? Not even close.
    Last edited by GregTR; 02-20-2010 at 03:10 PM.
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

the **** lulz, major troll / quoted wrong person.
    Confused the hell out of me, too.

I don't think you understand what I said. I'm not going to explain it, I'll let someone with more time for you have a go. It's your call, it's your body. Good luck.

PS. brb, preserving my mass.
    i think you and everybody else posting in this thread know very well that i have understood what you had said. and i gave a crystal clear answer with a plain english. you had asked me "If you want to bulk up, why would you want to be skinny? What is the point in losing muscle to gain muscle? It's like walking down stairs to get to the floor above. You will have to climb back up at some point.... " and i responded with a list of explanations so that everybody can comprehend it easily. not caring about muscle loss when losing weight helps you reach your goal faster, because you are not torturing yourself with a high protein diet and weight training. and high protein diets are not healthy because meat, chicken, fish and eggs are full of cholesterol, and it is bad for kidneys, and it also disorders the ph levels of blood. meat and other protein sources also contain synthetic growth and female hormones used, i dont want to bombard my body while losing high amounts of body weight, when my body is in a catabolic state and getting weaker.

We read all your posts, and you are wrong.

Nobody but you said anything about "bulking" at 220lbs, except you. You bulking at 220 lbs and 27+% body fat would be stupid. LIFTING and eating adequate protein while at a caloric deficit (aka cutting) will save you time and probably money, and you might not look like crap if and when you get down to 157lbs. What's not to get?
    how will it save me money? meat and other protein sources are not that cheap. and it will definitely not save me time, because it is difficult to find a high protein meal every 3 hours, 6 times a day.

Originally Posted by bfactor View Post
    But he posted some excellent rat studies! Because, of course, varmints and humans have identical fatty acid metabolism and sub-cutaneous tissue transport mechanisms. You're just ignoring the SCIENCE!

Brb, bulking my buff hamster.

1) not all the scientific articles which i have posted in this thread are based on rat studies. some of them are based on human studies.
    2) so you're claiming that thousands of scientists around the world who have spent all of their academic life on science, and who are working their asses of on scientific researches about human metabolism don't know a friggin sh*t about how things work, and they're definitely wasting their time making experiments and researches on rats because varmints and humans have completely different fatty acid metabolism?? and you're the only smart guy to tell the academic society that they're wasting their time on rats, and all of their hard work for years and years was completely useless? and all you have to tell them is: "oi, mr professor, come on, don't be an idiot, why are you wasting your time on rats? humans and rats have completely diffent fatty acid metabolisms!...

that's the funniest and stupidest thing i have ever heard..

lol

#5???
    #6///
    #4 My leg muscles can't have been getting bigger, because i'm on a calorie deficit, which means i burn much more than i eat.
    #5 ???
    #6 ///
    #7 xxx

Originally Posted by GregTR View Post
    What happened? Changed your mind? But you promised! Pleeease!!!! I wanna see that beautiful 19% 181lbs body of yours!

So at 211 you had 57 lbs of fat and at 181 you have 34.4. So you lost 30 lbs of weight and 22.6 of that was fat. Is this what you're so proud of? Is this the giant achievement we should pat you on the back for? The fact that you have lost 7.4lbs of muscle along with the 22.6 lbs of fat? Good going there bro! I bet your ratio of fat vs. muscle will get even worse as you keep going down. But hey, it's your body. Just don't expect any of us here to applaud you for this miserable transformation.

Hell I lost 3 lbs of muscle while lost 47 lbs of fat and I'm pissed as hell about it!

I'm sorry but I failed to find where you posted your calories and macros. But I guess none of that matters when you're trying to lose "weight".

Alienate me? Sure! Shut me up? Not even close.

you wanna see my beautiful body? see a psychologist. or maybe you need more testosterone.

"So you lost 30 lbs of weight and 22.6 of that was fat. Is this what you're so proud of?" hell yeah, that's what im so proud of. finally you have understood it. congratulations.

I thought you were 100% very bored troll at first, but now I'm convinced that you're 95% crazy, 5% very bored troll. But you are so wacky that you are actually funny. I don't really want to rehash all (there's lots) of the insane things that you posted under this user name or others, but I thought that I'd quote one as a "best of", just for comedy value and to let others who've replied to you realize what we've been dealing with here. Don't bother denying that that wlan and karewire are you, they are obviously the same person - ESL, lack of capitalization, disdain of protein, idoltry of celebrities, and desperately wanting of the attention of the fairer sex. You even disagree with yourself in a couple posts, which is a little strange, but you are obviously one and the same.

But this was probably the best ever - eating too much chicken turned you gay:

Originally Posted by wlan View Post
    I was into this fitness/bodybuilding thing (i dont know which i was doing, but i was very fit at that time, i was turning heads on streets) 2 years ago. I was doing the regular bulk/cut routine, and i was eating chicken everyday.

I did a good bulk up/cut cycle and had a fit and good looking body that summer, and it payed back, i got lucky with the ladies..

BUT:

at the end of the summer, like in september i noticed some changes in my body and psychology, i noticed i found MEN attractive. my heart was beating when i saw a handsome guy. YIKES. it had never happened before. i was also having poor erections.

I was eating 10 egg whites and like 20 oz chicken breast every day and taking whey protein supplements. when i retrained from this diet, i got back to normal, i again started to like girls. but it was a horrible experience.

they feed chickens estrogen and unnatural food, and these animals live and grow in bad conditions. IN NO WAY i will ever eat chicken or eggs again. and now i am very picky at what i eat.

yes, i want that body again but my sexuality is more important than getting big. i don't recommend people eat chicken or eggs or other hormone treated food.

also, i dont eat much protein as i did before. i think "1 gr protein per 1 pound of bodyweight" rule is bullsh*t. i follow a 60% carb, 30% fat, 10% protein diet. it's like i eat 8 oz meat every day.

now i mainly eat organic lamb, organic milk, and get protein from organic sources.

and no, im not bull****ting, i swear im telling the truth. please respect.
    Last edited by csb5731; 02-20-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Registered User nickbaldwin1990's Avatar
    nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you and everybody else posting in this thread know very well that i have understood what you had said. and i gave a crystal clear answer with a plain english. you had asked me "If you want to bulk up, why would you want to be skinny? What is the point in losing muscle to gain muscle? It's like walking down stairs to get to the floor above. You will have to climb back up at some point.... " and i responded with a list of explanations so that everybody can comprehend it easily. not caring about muscle loss when losing weight helps you reach your goal faster, because you are not torturing yourself with a high protein diet and weight training. and high protein diets are not healthy because meat, chicken, fish and eggs are full of cholesterol, and it is bad for kidneys, and it also disorders the ph levels of blood. meat and other protein sources also contain synthetic growth and female hormones used, i dont want to bombard my body while losing high amounts of body weight, when my body is in a catabolic state and getting weaker.
    This sums it up man. If you just want to lose weight, go ahead. Goals shouldn't be easy to reach, give yourself a challenge. Good luck in being as small as possible, I hear it's alot healthier than protein....
    Last edited by nickbaldwin1990; 02-21-2010 at 04:48 AM.

GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love how all you guys are bashing this guy,

NONE of you are biologists, nor do you know how to set up a proper study.

At least this guy is citing sources....

I'm not saying you're all right or he's right but your just taking the broscience you've learned off this site and bashing this guy because the study's he based his idea's off of don't match up with it.

Originally Posted by GoodShoot View Post
    I love how all you guys are bashing this guy,

NONE of you are biologists, nor do you know how to set up a proper study.

I'm not saying you're all right or he's right but your just taking the broscience you've learned off this site and bashing this guy because the study's he based his idea's off of don't match up with it.
    Huh? He makes stuff up entirely to support his agenda (like consuming too much chicken turned him gay).

gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great plan

gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gymfreek1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Huh? He makes stuff up entirely to support his agenda (like consuming too much chicken turned him gay).
    just shut up

This sums it up man. If you just want to lose weight, go ahead. Goals shouldn't be easy to reach, give yourself a challenge. Good luck in being as small as possible, I hear it's alot healthier than protein....
    good loss

Wink

you never want to lose muscle

you need to cut

Originally Posted by goodshoot View Post
    i love how all you guys are bashing this guy,

none of you are biologists, nor do you know how to set up a proper study.

thank you very much! This is the best post i have read in this forum so far!

doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i appreciate your hard work

ali208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a fatty and a newby, I have to say I've learned a lot from reading this thread...
    1) Boys are very possessive and territorial. The "troll" as you call him would probably have been better recieved had he not argued, trying to prove the others wrong and simply stated that this was his opinion only and not actually scream it as fact.
    2) I think that the regulars all have experience where the "troll" does not.
    3)I can't think anyone with any amount of intellegence would actually think that they would be "not skinny fat, just skinny"
    4)I had to google acronyms
    Oh and I looked up everyones transformations (the ones on their signatures. Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us)
    Did I mention I laughed throughout reading this thread. Please keep it going. Im just curious if you guys think hes a troll why are you still talking to him when its clear that he has his own theories of how things work and nothing you say is going to change his opinions no matter how ludicrious his opinions are, and I think really he argues for the sake of arguing.