Closed Thread
Page 136 of 283 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 8474
    neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IHNTAK View Post
    And probbaly my self as well since this is probably my last post here; I admit that over the past 10+ years I've been an avid reader of this forum to learn about bodybuilding. Tonight I made the mistake of looking through other sections of this site and I was disappointed to see that a forum that is supposedly dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding would allow such a topic to be discussed. For what it's worth and for as long as my post is allowed, I'm a 20 year retiree from the military so yes I support our constituition and the freedom of speach but lets face it our country is in a severe decline and I, along with all christians blame it on our departure from christianty which there is no doubt our great country was founded upon. Those atheist who think I defended your rights for for the past 20 years are sadley mistaken. Sorry for any mispelled words.

MODS I humbly accept you edits, omissions, deletions.

ROBERT J HOOFMAN SFC, U.S. ARMY. Retired.
    You're seriously that upset that some atheist might be talking to each other? Oh no, the horror! People who aren't christians engaged in coversation. Its sad to know the people who go on about protecting your rights, but only if they agree with everything you do meaning they don't care about your rights at all, are still around.

Since you mention being in the military I'll mention what I do. I head up a research group, incidently every member of which is an athesit, that's done work on sixty some different diseases now. So the next time you or anyone you care about gets sick I hope you stop and think about the atheists. Perhaps then you won't be so self righteous.
    All of this has been posted before, and all of this will be posted again.

IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Done

I said what I had to say and I thank the MODs for letting my post stay as long as they did and yes I had fun poking fun at the few who had little to say. I stand strong behind my beliefs as well as what I said and now will exit from BB.com. Unfourtantly I was wrong about the "mission", purpose, of this site. Enjoy your free speach.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I said what I had to say and I thank the MODs for letting my post stay as long as they did and yes I had fun poking fun at the few who had little to say. I stand strong behind my beliefs as well as what I said and now will exit from BB.com. Unfourtantly I was wrong about the "mission", purpose, of this site. Enjoy your free speach.
    Plz go.

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why are you even in this thread?

Thanks for your service in the military, and thank you for leaving this site.
    Last edited by USAviator; 08-02-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by USAviator View Post
    Thanks for your service in the military, and thank you for leaving this site.
    Rurz, seriously. Him trying to use his service in the military to garner respect and sympathy is a cheap tactic at best and really it just does anyone who has served a dishonor. Going on about how you fought for freedoms yet b*tching about freedom of speech on some internet forum and how you wish some groups didn't have freedom in your country. Its just low.

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has he pm'ed yall or am I the only to to receive such an honor?
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only you brah. What he say?

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got one. It made absolutely no sense.

I got one too. Just a bunch of self righteous bullsh*t. I guess acting like a big man involves sending message in private to numerous people.

_TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i helped this douche on a test question and guess what

Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000) Z06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _TG_ View Post
    i helped this douche on a test question and guess what

negging
    -- Traditional Wet Shaving Crew --
    -- Cold Shower Crew --

Goals:
    May _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Aug
    18 - . . . . . . . . . . . 64

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And probbaly my self as well since this is probably my last post here; I admit that over the past 10+ years I've been an avid reader of this forum to learn about bodybuilding. Tonight I made the mistake of looking through other sections of this site and I was disappointed to see that a forum that is supposedly dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding would allow such a topic to be discussed. For what it's worth and for as long as my post is allowed, I'm a 20 year retiree from the military so yes I support our constituition and the freedom of speach but lets face it our country is in a severe decline and I, along with all christians blame it on our departure from christianty which there is no doubt our great country was founded upon. Those atheist who think I defended your rights for for the past 20 years are sadley mistaken. Sorry for any mispelled words.

Apology for misspelled words and atrocious grammar accepted, but I think your post, and intellectual capabilities, are lacking in more important areas, as the highlighted sections indicate.

[troll]Also, to fight flame with flame: http://www.holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm

Atheists make up 8-16% of the general population, yet .2% of the prison population. When can we end the despicable acts of violence and criminality that are perpetrated almost solely by those that belong to organized religion, especially the Abrahamic faiths? We need to return to the non-violent, freedom loving, deistic and secular ideals that our nation was founded on, as the rise of atheism is clearly helping, but not enough.[/troll]

In short, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, and it's a crying shame that the Supreme Court disagrees with your interpretation of the Constitution. The can't seem to find the part the deals with the rights of those that you don't like being forfeit.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IHNTAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Came to a conculision and must say I don;t disagree.. Atheist have found a means to voice their opinions here on the BB forums. Sneaky and what a low shot.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Came to a conculision and must say I don;t disagree.. Atheist have found a means to voice their opinions here on the BB forums. Sneaky and what a low shot.
    I thought you were leaving? Not done with the trollery?
    *Type O Negative Crew*

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    I thought you were leaving? Not done with the trollery?
    Its like having the crabs. You hit it with the shampoo, use the special comb, and you think its over. But then a week later you're itching again. Guess this calls for shaving the entire area.

Originally Posted by neonhypoxia View Post
    Its like having the crabs. You hit it with the shampoo, use the special comb, and you think its over. But then a week later you're itching again. Guess this calls for shaving the entire area.
    I don't think you should be insulting the intelligence pubic lice like that man... That's pretty extreme.
    *Type O Negative Crew*

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol he's making atheists sound like some evil organization.

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    I don't think you should be insulting the intelligence pubic lice like that man... That's pretty extreme.
    You're right, my bad. My appologies to all the crabs out there.

Sadly, he is not a troll, which is alarming.
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning all! Could I ask you mayhaps to peruse a thread ?

Thank you!

Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I trolled the Christian thread like this Ihntak clown, how long do you think it would take me to get an infraction.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    If I trolled the Christian thread like this Ihntak clown, how long do you think it would take me to get an infraction.
    Probably one post, they're oversensitive.

And don't do it, you're too damn good to be wasting yourself as a troll.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

awwwwwww

*plays violin*

GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    The big difference I think is that no one in this thread really cares enough to report but the Christians on the other hand...... wahhhhhhhhhh we are being persecuted!!
    chargers

riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you have ever wondered what a moronic creationist diatribe would sound like if it were set to crappy music, then this is your lucky day. Ken Ham, president of Answers in Genesis (the organization responsible for the creationism museum), has done such a thing. Enjoy.

http://ia331212.us.archive.org/3/ite...generation.mp3
    Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
    -- Ned Flanders

... I'd feel like a caveman, if they existed ... and they didn't ...
    - Ned Flanders

Originally Posted by riptor View Post
    If you have ever wondered what a moronic creationist diatribe would sound like if it were set to crappy music, then this is your lucky day. Ken Ham, president of Answers in Genesis (the organization responsible for the creationism museum), has done such a thing. Enjoy.

http://ia331212.us.archive.org/3/ite...generation.mp3
    I lulled.

Pretty pro autotuning.
    *Type O Negative Crew*

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dawkins closing line is a classic and sig worthy but DeGrasse Tyson makes a good point

"The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy crap is the true ^^ ??
    "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

Closed Thread
Page 136 of 283 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast