Thread: Animal Cuts

infamousx6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Cuts

Hello everyone new to the forums.

I've been having trouble losing the extra body fat that I've seem to have all my life and am considering using Animal Cuts. Will it be fine to use Animal Cuts alongside these supplements I am currently taking:

- Superpump 250
    - 100%whey Protein
    - As well as a good diet

Thank you

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet and workout first?

I've been working out for three years now and a month ago ended all the fast food trips and started to diet

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are your stats bub?

Originally Posted by jrhodes87 View Post
    what are your stats bub?
    5 11 - 185

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by infamousx6 View Post
    5 11 - 185
    you know your bodyfat%?

you know your bodyfat%?
    Not sure how accurate it is but my scale has a BF % and it says 15%

Not sure how accurate it is but my scale has a BF % and it says 15%
    Well, nothing wrong with running animal cuts, I ran it at 11%bf and it maybe dropped me down to 10% but that was with cardio and hard workout sessions. I have noticed reviews of it though that people with higher bf% see better results while using it.

And yes using animal cuts along side those supps would be perfectly fine, may I also suggest Animal Pak for a multi, it's a staple in my supp line up, a good multi is always beneficial for overall health no matter if your trying to bulk up or drop some fat.

But remember, you won't see any results without hard work and dedication, so don't go spend money on animal cuts and then think you can get away with eating whatever and never doing cardio, you will be wasting your money big time.

Well, nothing wrong with running animal cuts, I ran it at 11%bf and it maybe dropped me down to 10% but that was with cardio and hard workout sessions. I have noticed reviews of it though that people with higher bf% see better results while using it.

And yes using animal cuts along side those supps would be perfectly fine, may I also suggest Animal Pak for a multi, it's a staple in my supp line up, a good multi is always beneficial for overall health no matter if your trying to bulk up or drop some fat.

But remember, you won't see any results without hard work and dedication, so don't go spend money on animal cuts and then think you can get away with eating whatever and never doing cardio, you will be wasting your money big time.
    Thanks for all of the advice! I appreciate it.

On a side note, I have heard that to much cardio doesn't do the trick. What is a good amount of time to spend each day on cardio?

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for all of the advice! I appreciate it.

On a side note, I have heard that to much cardio doesn't do the trick. What is a good amount of time to spend each day on cardio?
    Animal Cuts is the ****!

And the cardio depends o how yur body reacts to it. I spent 30 mins a day with my diet and everything went well for the goals I wanted.
    Which were loose bodyfat and gain/maintain mass
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121678871
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Cuts and a good diet you should see good results. Ecspecially if you eat as ****ty as you made it sound.
    Current Stack -
    ON Whey
    Controlled Labs - Green Mag, Purple Wrath, White Flood, Orange Triad

I Rep Back!