Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ziggy CS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Mini Deadlift Jack (Good or Bad)

Has any tried or are using the mini deadlift jack located at westcarybarbell.com

If so do you recommend it?

http://www.westcarybarbell.com/index...products_id=25

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ziggy CS View Post
    Has any tried or are using the mini deadlift jack located at westcarybarbell.com

If so do you recommend it?

http://www.westcarybarbell.com/index...products_id=25
    I haven't used it...but I am in this area and am personally curious if anyone has had a good/bad experience with westcarybarbell.com. I was wondering what was the story for this company and went by the address on the website...it was just a house, a very nice house...in a neighborhood, not really a shop.

I was wondering because I may be ordering some legend equipment at sometime in the future and they list it...

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have beeen eyeballin that thing for quite a while.
    Someone reccommended to me that I make one out of pipe but for 55 bucks and a real nice paint job what the heck.

I really want their grappler too.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They used the regular deadlift jack at Raw Unity Meet this year and 1 of the pl section regulars (holbee) uses one and says its awesome
    Last edited by skinnycalves; 02-09-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, I just ordered the mini deadlift jack from West Cary last week. I ordered the jack on Tuesday, and it was in my hands on Friday of the same week. In all I received three emails from them, one when I ordered, another with my tracking number, and one almost immediately after it was signed for when it was delivered. Great experience, I was thinking of posting pix and a review of the jack if anyone is interested.

* And yes, the jack works pretty well, no real complaints especially for the price.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Hey guys, I just ordered the mini deadlift jack from West Cary last week. I ordered the jack on Tuesday, and it was in my hands on Friday of the same week. In all I received three emails from them, one when I ordered, another with my tracking number, and one almost immediately after it was signed for when it was delivered. Great experience, I was thinking of posting pix and a review of the jack if anyone is interested.

* And yes, the jack works pretty well, no real complaints especially for the price.
    Pics are always welcomed here.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll have to check this out, every time I deadlift I bitch about having to pull the weight out from the #1 hole of the rack.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright, I deadlift tomorrow so I will get some pics of it in use and post them up

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jfindon View Post
    I'll have to check this out, every time I deadlift I bitch about having to pull the weight out from the #1 hole of the rack.
    Put two 45's on and put the bar on the floor. Throw two tens or fives on the ground and roll each side of the bar up on a plate. Slide rest of your plates on freely. Roll off of plates and lift.

thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i want that

Okay guys here you go as promised. I just used the deadlift jack again for the second time and I can say it really does make life easier. Before I was doing the plate rolling thing that was mentioned above, never again. The arm on this thing measures 22 inches from base to handle, I was concerned it wouldn't be long enough to get good leverage under the bar but it really works quite well. Its advertised on the website as being able to fit into a gym bag. This wouldn't fit into any gym bag I ever owned, but it still is portable enough to carry to the gym with you, you just might get some funny looks carrying it in.

The most weight I lifted up with this thing was only three plates on one side, and it was not a problem at all. For those of you who will be using more plates, I think it would be fine as well.

A word of caution, the first time I unloaded the barbell with it I pulled all the weight off of one side. When I lifted up the still loaded side the empty side of the bar floated up about two inches. No big deal, I just slide a ten pound plate onto the empty side now. Just kinda freaked me out the first time it happened. Let me know if you have any questions. For 55 bucks I think this thing is awesome and a good home gym add for anyone who deadlifts.

Sorry I cant directly post pics yet, if anyone wants to do that for me please feel free!
    Attached Images

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ronnie Coleman used something nearly identical in one of his DVD's. Made putting weights onto a barbell a piece of cake.

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am soooo getting one of those!
    Nice bar! A pendlay?
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    I am soooo getting one of those!
    Nice bar! A pendlay?
    Thanks! No it's the Troy AOB1200. Just picked it up over the weekend.

camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey can u send me dimensions of that mini deadlift jack (i.e. length of the tubes and dimensions of the tubes, like 1x1 square tubing and 1inch diameter round tubing, and if possible the angel of the tubing) I am just curious (email: camaroz2808@yahoo.com). Because, I actually just made my own yesterday all out of 1x1 14gauge tubing, and welded it all up my self, the welds might look like crap but I made sure that it is thick and penetrated the steel. Tested it with 1035lbs of total bar weight, held one side 1.5inches off the floor no problem. Roughly 16 1/2 inches long and at the tallest point about 11 1/2 inches high. I could have added more weight but it would be too much work and pointless, because Andy Bolton can't even lift that much. All in all I spent $10 for 4 foot of metal tubing from Menards with a little over a foot left to make a second one lol, and I am about to paint it so slap on another $8 (probably matt black). Btw if I have extra money, I would have bought round tubings and 1/8 inch metal to make it look just like theirs but I'm low on cash.
    Attached Images

SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just scored a loader from a local gym off ebay

Originally Posted by camaroz2808 View Post
    Hey can u send me dimensions of that mini deadlift jack (i.e. length of the tubes and dimensions of the tubes, like 1x1 square tubing and 1inch diameter round tubing, and if possible the angel of the tubing) I am just curious (email: camaroz2808@yahoo.com). Because, I actually just made my own yesterday all out of 1x1 14gauge tubing, and welded it all up my self, the welds might look like crap but I made sure that it is thick and penetrated the steel. Tested it with 1035lbs of total bar weight, held one side 1.5inches off the floor no problem. Roughly 16 1/2 inches long and at the tallest point about 11 1/2 inches high. I could have added more weight but it would be too much work and pointless, because Andy Bolton can't even lift that much. All in all I spent $10 for 4 foot of metal tubing from Menards with a little over a foot left to make a second one lol, and I am about to paint it so slap on another $8 (probably matt black). Btw if I have extra money, I would have bought round tubings and 1/8 inch metal to make it look just like theirs but I'm low on cash.
    LOL okay man, strong first post request! I checked it for you tho and the square tubing is actually 1.5x1.5 and the round tubing has a 2.25 inch diameter. As far as the angle, I don't know man no protractor handy, 60 degrees maybe? The longest handle is 22 inches and the shorter one is 10 inches. Looks like what you made will work just fine.

Originally Posted by SUL View Post
    just scored a loader from a local gym off ebay

SUL that is cool, custom job or is it made by a certain company?

camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camaroz2808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL okay man, strong first post request! I checked it for you tho and the square tubing is actually 1.5x1.5 and the round tubing has a 2.25 inch diameter. As far as the angle, I don't know man no protractor handy, 60 degrees maybe? The longest handle is 22 inches and the shorter one is 10 inches. Looks like what you made will work just fine.
    Wow that thing is actually much bigger than I originally taught. If mine can hold 1035lbs, yours can probably hold twice that no problem, because of the 1.5x1.5 inch tubing. The handle is also much longer that I expected as well, about 5 1/2 inches longer, that must make it a breeze to crank that bar up. For my second one, I'll make it look like yours.

Thanks for the awesome response. Take care!

Originally Posted by camaroz2808 View Post
    Wow that thing is actually much bigger than I originally taught. If mine can hold 1035lbs, yours can probably hold twice that no problem, because of the 1.5x1.5 inch tubing. The handle is also much longer that I expected as well, about 5 1/2 inches longer, that must make it a breeze to crank that bar up. For my second one, I'll make it look like yours.

Thanks for the awesome response. Take care!
    no problem man, you'll have to post some pics of the next one you make too!

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no problem man, you'll have to post some pics of the next one you make too!
    Thanks for the specs and taking the pics.

Thats an awesome little jack
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Talking

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Thanks for the specs and taking the pics.

Thats an awesome little jack
    Sure thing, Accutron, appreciate it!

SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SUL that is cool, custom job or is it made by a certain company?
    I pick it up monday so will let you know

TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKDC1970 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I just recently purchased a mini-deadlift jack from http://www.westcarybarbell.com and I'm very happy. After twenty year of weight training I finally started to incorporate deadlifts into my routine. The jack is well-designed and unquestionably makes life easier. I received the jack within three days-I'd say this is a good company to buy from and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

I also looked into purchasing a deadlift jack from http://www.jonescountycombat.com but I actually have a limited space to deadlift in so I thought getting the mini-deadlift jack form West Cary Barbell would be better for my situation. Besides making it easier to load the plates on the bar there are times when I travel and train in different gyms so when it's "deadlift" day I could bring the mini-jack with me as long as I don't forget it-it's easy to transport.

Hopefully that helps.
    Attached Images

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TKDC1970 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I just recently purchased a mini-deadlift jack from http://www.westcarybarbell.com and I'm very happy. After twenty year of weight training I finally started to incorporate deadlifts into my routine. The jack is well-designed and unquestionably makes life easier. I received the jack within three days-I'd say this is a good company to buy from and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

I also looked into purchasing a deadlift jack from http://www.jonescountycombat.com but I actually have a limited space to deadlift in so I thought getting the mini-deadlift jack form West Cary Barbell would be better for my situation. Besides making it easier to load the plates on the bar there are times when I travel and train in different gyms so when it's "deadlift" day I could bring the mini-jack with me as long as I don't forget it-it's easy to transport.

Hopefully that helps.
    thanks for the update!

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bringing back a good thread because of the interest in mini jacks.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Bringing back a good thread because of the interest in mini jacks.
    ^^ Again.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was searching up on and reading this thread last week.
    This is the next thing on my list for the setup-
    Though I'm not sure if I should just make one myself out of the NPT pipe at a hardware store for the fraction of the cost from West Cary.
    This is the example of what I'm considering to do in making it myself.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love the mini- jack from westcarybarbell (thanks for the reminder geek). Used it today actually- its so tiny-takes up no room- but works great. I was going to post a mini-review with some other stuff- but was waiting for everything to come in first- plus I've been really busy lately. But I highly recommend it- but if you want/or can make a homemade one for less- by all means go for it- but i have no regrets on my purchase- I know I will have this forever.

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wanted to bump this good thread in case anyone is interested,
    I've been looking and checking in with WestcaryBarbell only to find that the Mini DL Jack is still sold out (has been sold out for weeks).
    I did a quick search on Ebay to find that there is someone who's selling a product just about identical to the Westcary.
    Only difference is that it's cheaper by about 15$ and includes free shipping.

Thepipewelderjustin is his user name and here's the link to his Ebay store where he has them listed under "Buy It Now"
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/thepipewelde...id=p4340.l2562

I plan on buying mine in a few moments, just wanted to pass the info on.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]