jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

tendinitis band (reps)

i have 'golfers elbow' (i call it preacher bench elbow), inflammation of the tendon on the INSIDE of the elbow.

i got a tendinitis band, but am not sure how to wear it.
    mine has a small 'gel pad'.
    where does the gel pad go?
    how tight do i wear it?
    anything else?

"As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jf1 View Post
    i have 'golfers elbow' (i call it preacher bench elbow), inflammation of the tendon on the INSIDE of the elbow.

i got a tendinitis band, but am not sure how to wear it.
    mine has a small 'gel pad'.
    where does the gel pad go?
    how tight do i wear it?
    anything else?

Gel Pad on the inside part of your forearm. The band should be pretty snug, but not too tight you don't want to cut off blood circulation. Ice and Nsaids should help after your activity.

IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard that those bands help. I suffer from the same problem. Doing standing curls with the curl bar instead of on the preacher has completely eleminated the problem. Something about the angle on the preacher just killed my elbows.

Also, grip the corner of a wall or a machine with your thumb pointed down and externally rotate your elbow...good bicep stretch.