helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how long for creatine to work if first time taking it

say someone starts taking creatine today (5g a day). when will the creatine get absorbed and start working? (working as in gives you more energy for ur workout)

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by helme View Post
    say someone starts taking creatine today (5g a day). when will the creatine get absorbed and start working? (working as in gives you more energy for ur workout)
    Starts getting absorbed after ingestion within the hour. At 5g a day your muscles will be saturated with creatine in just under a month; that's when you'll see maximal effects.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."
    Bench: 5x235
    Squat: 5x275
    Deadlift: 5x315
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You don't bench 245" crew***

iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    make sure to be drinking a ton of water when on creatine like 4-6 litres daily

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iEatLiftSleep View Post
    brb drinking a ton of water

★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by iEatLiftSleep View Post
    what happens if i dont? i normally dont even drink water. i drink chocolate milk lol

Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cramps!

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    i started taking creatine a week ago and im starting to see it working..... and also like said above, if you dont drink a ton of water you will get serious cramps lol. first 2 days i only drank like 1 liter IF that and my stomach was KILLIINNGG me. now im drinking about 2-3 liters and im fine
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    --------------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TarenRay View Post
    i started taking creatine a week ago and im starting to see it working..... and also like said above, if you dont drink a ton of water you will get serious cramps lol. first 2 days i only drank like 1 liter IF that and my stomach was KILLIINNGG me. now im drinking about 2-3 liters and im fine
    It wasn't your stomach that was killing you..

OP, are freaken serious? You live on chocolate milk? You do realize our bodies are like 60% water and we need water for almost EVERY bodily function and regulation right? And then your going to take creatine without water?? Do NOT take creatine if you don't drink any water. Actually, not drinking water is so retarded I would suggest you don't even work out.

4-6 liters of water a day man, at LEAST!

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    45 mins with grape juice.

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    It wasn't your stomach that was killing you..

OP, are freaken serious? You live on chocolate milk? You do realize our bodies are like 60% water and we need water for almost EVERY bodily function and regulation right? And then your going to take creatine without water?? Do NOT take creatine if you don't drink any water. Actually, not drinking water is so retarded I would suggest you don't even work out.

4-6 liters of water a day man, at LEAST!
    You tool, chocolate milk is fluid too. You get water from milk, pop, juice, and even food.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by msuwo View Post
    You tool, chocolate milk is fluid too. You get water from milk, pop, juice, and even food.
    Nah really? As if I didn't know that..

He didn't say pop, juice.. all he said was milk.

It doesn't matter, Chocolate milk is alright and will supply some water, but nothing beats drinking a solid 4 liters of WATER a day to stay healthy.

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Nah really? As if I didn't know that..

He didn't say pop, juice.. all he said was milk.

It doesn't matter, Chocolate milk is alright and will supply some water, but nothing beats drinking a solid 4 liters of WATER a day to stay healthy.
    In terms of water composition, sure nothing will beat water =P

Milk is approx 88% water; it'd only take about an extra half-liter of milk to equal 4 liters of dat der high quality H2O

In terms of water composition, sure nothing will beat water =P

Milk is approx 88% water; it'd only take about an extra half-liter of milk to equal 4 liters of dat der high quality H2O
    That's a lot of milk. I highly doubt OP drinks that much milk. lol major constipation.

Lots of dat der extra proteinz though.

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    You tool.
    this
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091