LuvJme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy recent weight loss...want my butt back

I recently dropped about 30 lbs and have shrunken. I am in love with my legs but have absolutely no ass at all anymore. I am freaked out about gaining weight but know to add to the ass I will have to. Any suggestions as to what to up as far as food intake and what exercises to do? I don't want to gain anywhere else.

Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is your height and weight? Sadly i believe that weight loss and gain is an all or nothing. You can not choose where the weight is lost or gained to. But you could work on the mucles and make them larger. Similar effect.

Sadly when I lost weight I went from a 38DD to a 32C and in a few weeks ill be a B, I wish i could forever be a 34D which I was at one point, but thats the price you pay for weight loss.

For butt exercises try squats, lunges, step ups, leg presses. Thoes exercises will make you love your legs more, and regain the love for your ass.

XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXSappho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squats, squats, stairclimbers and squats.

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zandria View Post
    What is your height and weight? Sadly i believe that weight loss and gain is an all or nothing. You can not choose where the weight is lost or gained to. But you could work on the mucles and make them larger. Similar effect.

Sadly when I lost weight I went from a 38DD to a 32C and in a few weeks ill be a B, I wish i could forever be a 34D which I was at one point, but thats the price you pay for weight loss.

For butt exercises try squats, lunges, step ups, leg presses. Thoes exercises will make you love your legs more, and regain the love for your ass.
    Step ups..squats and lunges have BOOSTED my booty for SURE. You can build our rump back up, as for boobs, those have to be artifically enhanced unfortunately

Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    Step ups..squats and lunges have BOOSTED my booty for SURE. You can build our rump back up, as for boobs, those have to be artifically enhanced unfortunately
    Nothing against all the ladies who have undergone the knife, but id rather my smallys (tech they not small but they are to me!) rather then risk all the surgery risks and be out of training for a few months. Plus they cost $ lol

I am 5'4" and average about 115.

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Basics
    http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/fre.../baby_got_back

Sprints
    http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/fre..._to_a_hard_ass
    http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/fre...o_great_glutes

There was a time when I was probably doing too much cardio and my a$$ started to deflate. At 5'4 115 I can't see you having any fat to lose.
    Be, be here, be there, be that, be this
    Be grateful for life, be grateful to life
    Be gleeful everyday, for being the best swimmer among 500,000
    ~It's Your World, POPS

so how much is too much cardio. I need it for my sanity. Also I was told to try carb cycling to increase the ass department but upon research I have found WAY too many variations and have no clue. I know I need to up my protein intake but the rest is a mystery.